Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn Employer Reviews

productive
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Linden, NJJanuary 17, 2014
busy place, learned different things like the computer systems, front desk, kitchen, housekeeping and a little bit of maintenance.loved my coworkers got along with all of them the hardest part of the job was not knowing what to expect from the guest. some where great some would just complain about anything to get a free night. other then that I enjoyed – more... my job. – less
Customer Service Specialist
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Barstow, CAJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: loved working at the hotel and meeting people.
Cons: my manager was not a nice person, very rude and mean to employees that did their best. very hard to work with insecure people.
Enjoyed meeting and dealing with new people everyday. Worked hard everyday to be the best Assistant Manager and helped in all that I could. Reliable and Dependable.
Review
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee), Johnson City, NYJanuary 16, 2014
I answer phones, greet/interact with guests and vendors, check guests in/out, balance the cash drawer, create/cancel reservations.
VERY FUN PLACE TO WORK
HOUSEKEEPER (Former Employee), Ocean City, MDJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: good managment
SANDY HILL IS CLOSED DOWN BUT IT WAS A NICE PLACE TO RENT A ROOM CLEAN FRIENDLY AND WE LAUGHED AND HAD OUR WORK DONE ON TIME THIS WAS A VERY GOOD PLACE TO WORK.
a place to meet and greet new ppl.
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee), Helena, MTJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: free breakfastes, lunch breaks.
Cons: a no-smokers here, my con was to pick up cigs butts out in the parking lot.
there where days you would learn new things about a hotel, co-workers where nice and happy to work with.. the housekeeps would come up with work orders, like plugged sink, stain on wall, every day there where new things.
The most unprofessional place I've ever worked at.
Night Auditor (Former Employee), Front DeskJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: close to home
Night shift was boring but I always found things to do to stay busy. Management was a joke. How can you tell your employees its OK for certain people to be late, there is not much you can do about it. Very unprofessional shows weak leadership. Had a manager before the last one that was also very unprofessional. I don't know if this is common in this – more... line of work but it made me not want to work at another hotel/motel. A lot of my co-workers were great to work with. The job was not hard at all the hardest thing was trying to find stuff to keep you busy.The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people. – less
PRODUCTIVE WORK PLACE WITH ABILITY TO GROW WITHIN COMPANY
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: teamwork, nice environment, customers
Cons: no cons
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP BEING ABLE TO WORK WITH A TEAM OF LADIES WHO WILL BE CERTAIN TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH WORK AND IN THE WORLD.
Productive and Fun
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Easley, SCJanuary 13, 2014
Answer phone, Book Reservations, meet guest from all over the world, and assist groups with bookings. Loved my co-workers and loved helping out in places outside my area.
Productive and fun work place with great management.
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Dover, DEJanuary 13, 2014
At least 15 rooms a day so a person was able to get a good amount of hours in. Management works well with the rest of the team members.
workplace is not secure
front desk (Current Employee), grenadJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: meetingnew people
Cons: no insurance no bathroom breaks or lunch breaks
you never know how your day is going to be like when entering hampton inn. I learned to keep my head up and stay strong for my guest. co worker are co workers . working with a manager who will not listen most enjoyable part of job . Are my guest
Front Office (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: personal advancement and growth throughout the company
Cons: short breaks
They had opportunities for advancement and encouraged the personal advancement of their employees
100% free if theres a issue.
Assistant Housekeeper (Former Employee), Merriam, KSJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: location was close to home
Assistant Housekeeper- inspects and assigns rooms to housekeepers two days of the week. Laundry, Housekeeping, Lobby, Breakfast. I learned how to inspect rooms and be a assistant to the Executive Housekeeper. There a lot of freedom when your in charge, less stress full if you ask me.
Not to great of a work environment.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Kuttawa, KYJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: get a pay check every week.
Cons: short breaks. no benefits. not enough pay for the work.
A typical work day for me was to come to work on time make about 6 beds for each housekeeper vacuum the hallways and stairs take short breaks then go home. Nothing I didn't already know how to do. Management was okay but could have been a little better. My co workers there complained more than normal and were full of drama. The hardest part of the job – more... was listening to the co workers whine and complain. What I enjoyed the most was pay day and getting to clock out and go home. – less
Manager great fun place to work
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Roanoke, VAJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: easy
Cons: no benefits
Stress free job for the most part. Get to connect with customers. Gm is great. Co-workers aren't bad. Nothing hard about the job. I don't have to get up until 2pm to come to work.
Hospitiality with a Smile
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Stockton, CAJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: great team
Cons: no medical offered and 24/7 care
Co-manged a team of 16. Housekeepers and Front Desk staff worked together to great a great experience for guests.
Great environment, beautiful building and fun exciting people to work with
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 9, 2014
It is an Airport location so most of our guest are business men and woman that are always on the go. We have a shuttle that runs 24/7. Our Management staff is one of the best in the hospitality business.
Really good and productvie workplace
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Grand Junction, COJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: great owners
Cons: healthcare
working here was always busy days and you were always meeting new people. The management was great to work with and my co-workers was a blast very fun place to work. the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and helping the guest with any of their needs.
Fast Pace
Head of Housekeeping and Inspector (Former Employee), Ridgecrest, CAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: never a dull moment.
Cons: everybody knows you.
The Staff are a great group of people! Always fun to be at work. I enjoyed working the Housekeepers.
Great work atmosphere
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Mount Juliet, TNJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: plenty of hours
Cons: no benefits
Work was steady, I had the opportunity to expand my knowledge, i didn't have the feeling of being micro managed. Co-workers where very pleasant. the hardest part of this job was leaving.
Cashier
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Cartersville, GAJanuary 6, 2014
I love this company and would still be there if I had not moved.

About Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus/Polaris is owned and operated by Buffalo Lodging Associates, LLC, a hotel development & – Read more

Hampton Inn Photos