Hampton Inn
1,242 reviews

Hampton Inn Employee Reviews

Great place to work. Friendly and nice enviorment. General Managment is great and willing to help
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 6, 2015
Great place and benefits offered. Pays twice a month. But job starts at little to nothing. Would like more pay. Friendly and nice environment. General Management is great and willing to help at all time.
it was very fun
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Lynchburg, VAMay 4, 2015
Pros: Loved cleaning and working with my co workers
Cons: Bad management
over all it was a great job but the management wasnt very fair to assigning the room..had thier favorites and thats not very proffesional but i loved everything else about cleaning the rooms and the best feed backs from the guests
Good job
Head Engineer (Former Employee), Shawnee, OKMay 4, 2015
Over worked and terribly underpayed but thats the hotel maint postion. You are expected to know how to fix everthing with little to no budget. Hvac,plumbing,electrical,drywall, flooring,pools,spas all for the average pay of 8-9 hr. Not fair at all the hotel would fail without maint dept. but still it is rewarding and I enjoy it
great staff
Executive Housekeeper (Former Employee), Denver, COMay 4, 2015
a typical day at work was getting to know everyone
I've learned that everyone can use a little help in every area
just be friendly and help out whenever you can to help your co worker
the hardest part of the job is making sure you've done everything can to get the job done
the most enjoyable thing at work is knowing that you done a great job at the end of your day
Nice
Night Auditor (Former Employee), Oxon Hill, MDMay 3, 2015
This Company Has Been Very Good To Me And Will I Recommend This Hotel For Everyone. For Someone Just Getting In The Work Feel This Company Will Give you What you Need.
Great Work Place
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee), Helena MTApril 30, 2015
Get to work count the till and complete check list. Wonderful people to work with and GREAT management. They give you enough rope to make guests happy without throwing off everything. The best place I have worked by far.
Great
Front Desk (Current Employee), Defiance, OHApril 30, 2015
I am busy a lot at my job, but it has taught me to be effective in my time management skills. This is because I am required to complete multiple tasks in multiple departments in my allotted 8 hours there.
Great guests to work with
Night Auditor/Front Desk (Current Employee), Columbia, MDApril 29, 2015
Pros: Management, Most of Staff
Cons: Corporate side
Hampton Inn had the best guests out of all the hotel properties I have worked for. The staff was great and friendly. The schedules were very flexible.
Flexible Workplace with Outgoing Employees
Guest Services Specialist (Former Employee), Dunn, NCApril 28, 2015
Pros: salary
Cons: benefits
A typical day at work was fast-paced and a communication based period. I learned all the necessary procedures to benefiting guest with the highest level of quality and customer service. The management was consistent. The hardest part of the job was maintaining 100% guest satisfaction. The most enjoyable part of the day was room inspection and guest check out time.
Hampton Inn
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Durham, NCApril 28, 2015
Very relaxed environment great management and team work. Co-workers are easy to get along with. Hours are flexible as well.
Depends on ownership of the hotel
General Manager (Former Employee), Clearfield, PAApril 27, 2015
Hilton itself is a good company to work for. Just make sure you know who the ownership or property management company you are applying to.
hard work enviroment
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Danbury, CTApril 27, 2015
Pros: nothing, good to expect
Cons: unreasonable condition to work
rutine for the most part,learn the unexpected,team work good,get your job done fast as you possibly can with out good breakes.dealling with out supplies to completed your job,to go home with some cash on your packet for a soda maybe.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIApril 27, 2015
Learned much being an entry level maintenance tech. The staff and management were very friendly and knowledgeable. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning so many new things.
Front Desk / Night Audit (Current Employee), Des Moines, IowaApril 27, 2015
This is a great company to work for. They work with your schedule so that you are able to handle personal business and work comfortably. The managers here are loving and honest.
Affordable place to stay over.
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Woodbury, MNApril 27, 2015
It's always a busy day for us,the most enjoyable part is when you get along with your co-workers,the hardest part is when you have a lot of rooms to clean.what I learned from this job is to be patient at all times.
good company
Night Auditor (Current Employee), Roxboro, NCApril 26, 2015
Pros: wonderful people
Cons: working at night
i love working for hampton inn it is a good company with lots of perks the only thing that i dont like is working at night i miss my family and spending time with them.
Hotel ownership filed bankruptcy
General Manager (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 26, 2015
Although the property was doing very well financial the owner had financial issues, I decided that it was in my best interest to further my career in a more financial stable environment.
Nice place to work
Executive Housekeeping Manager (Former Employee), Glendale, COApril 25, 2015
Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the hotel including rooms and public areas. Major responsibilities include ensuring guests are satisfied with hotel cleanliness; responding to guests’ needs; ensuring safety and security of rooms; maintaining inventory and cost controls; selecting, training, maintaining and managing a motivated and skilled workforce. Establishes a friendly atmosphere of superior guest service and product quality and provides exemplary performance for staff to follow.
Fast and furious work place
Chief Engineer/Maintenance Manager (Current Employee), Natchez, MSApril 25, 2015
The typical work day is a non-factor at Hampton Inn. All activity is based upon what the guest needs. That can range from making copies of documents to building a new plumbing system.
I learned that I have really good Critical Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Skills.
The Management Staff is hard working and cares about making the Hampton Inn the best possible Hotel in Natchez.
The most difficult part of this job is the two and three week work schedules with out any days off and the complete and total lack of any type of health and medical benefits.
I really enjoy making things work that are broken and solving the problems to the satisfaction of the guests.
Customer Service
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Clarksdale, MSApril 25, 2015
Customer Service daily, we deal with guest who travel on a Business and Leisure purposes. I love working for Hospitality you get to meet new people of all different ethics.

About Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus/Polaris is owned and operated by Buffalo Lodging Associates, LLC, a hotel development & – Read more

Hampton Inn Salaries