Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn Employer Reviews

Great company, but ownership lacking
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Farmington, MOApril 1, 2014
Pros: dealing with the public
Cons: ownership / management
Hilton worldwide is a wonderful, great vision company to work for - however- the previous ownership /management company at this location was NOT. Lacked guidance, support, and never embraced Hilton's values and concepts.
Nice place to work.
Hostess/Housekeeper (Former Employee), Adel, GAApril 1, 2014
I came into contact with many different kinds of people. I really enjoyed meeting the people and have conversations with them.
Fun people
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Fruitland, MDApril 1, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
My typical day was cleaning the rooms I learned it easier to work with one manger the co workers were great I like working in house keeping
Independently worked on projects and upheld an outstanding line of communication with all departments
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Castle Rock, COMarch 31, 2014
Overall a great learning experience-management, sales, human resources, cross training in numerous departments.
Execellent compay with advancements
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee), Layton, UTMarch 31, 2014
Pros: meeting new people every day. worked with a great team and had real leaders for managers.
Cons: losing coworkers and regular guest.
Every day at work was a new and exciting one. I learned something new every day and was surrounded my excellent customers and staff. The hardest part was saying good bye. I enjoyed everything there was to enjoy working for the Hampton. I learned everything you could about the hospitality business and would like to further my future in this field and – more... company. – less
Wonderful place to work. I enjoyed my time there and would like to go back and some point.
Guest Service Representative/Night Audit (Former Employee), Canton, OHMarch 28, 2014
Pros: work environment and responsibility
One of the most important things I learned was providing great customer service to customers daily. My co-workers were great and I learned a lot about office dynamics and teamwork. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing I made a difference in peoples lives everyday.
Hampton
Customer Service (Former Employee), East Windsor, NJMarch 28, 2014
Pros: paycheck.
Cons: majority of the service.
Lets face it, I hated this job. I enjoy interacting with customers and loved driving the clients to airports/weddings/parties/etc. But management and pay wasn't up to standards, even for someone with little to no experience.
Great coworkers and an amazing hotel.
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Billings, MTMarch 27, 2014
Pros: great pay. lots of hours
Cons: no breaks.
I really enjoy working at the Hampton Inn. Though, I haven't worked at the Hampton for very long, I have grown to really find the work to be rewarding and my coworkers to be joy to be around. The Manager, Michelle is outstanding with her leadership and empathy with the guests.
Keep to yourself and do not be too trusting of coworkers including management until you know them well.
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor (Current Employee), Waldorf, MDMarch 24, 2014
Work is ok and guests are nice, management is the biggest weakness and worst part. Coworkers once yo know who is nice and trust worthy are great. Awful compensation and pay with little room for change and when it does come its very rare.
Very fast paced business
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee), Charleston, WVMarch 24, 2014
Pros: great general manger
This is a great place great people great management. checking the guest accounts and filing the days receipts.
good job
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Visalia, CAMarch 23, 2014
I loved meeting people from all over the world
....
....
...
...
Productive and Customer Service Oriented Company
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 21, 2014
Worked well with coworkers, learned to always treat the customer with respect even in the worst situations.
Fun
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Canton, MIMarch 20, 2014
Cons: breaks are taken from your pay no matter what.
I love impacting customers experiences. I learned that you just have to keep trying and you will get where you want to be. Everyone tries to help everyone.
Fun and impactful role in guests stays
Front Desk Attendant (Current Employee), Woodbury, MNMarch 20, 2014
Pros: free breakfast, friendly guests
Cons: minimal pay
I learned how to overcome personality differences between coworkers to function as a team. I have gained an understanding of people and their needs especially involving problem resolution and building rapport.
This work environment is great
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Hinesville, GAMarch 20, 2014
Pros: great breakfast provided
Cons: no direct deposit
I loved working at the Hampton Inn. I love the guest and the work that the front desk involves. The work is super easy and easy to please the guests. My co workers are super friendly and we work as a team.
Something new and challenging work everyday
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee), Ellenton, FLMarch 20, 2014
Pros: learn & do something new new every day
Cons: never enough time in the day
Great and challenging job. always something new and challenging everyday. A great team environment - working closely with the hotels GM, all of the other departments in the hotel as well as all the other departments of the corporate offices for all of the larger repairs and purchases.
working at a limited time place and meeting quailty service
Housekeeper (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCMarch 20, 2014
knowing that i an able to complete an job within it"s time frame
houseman
houseman (Former Employee), Burbank, ILMarch 20, 2014
its was an 8 hour day, its was a good customer services learning exprence...
Alright
Customer Service Representatives (Former Employee), Winchester, VAMarch 19, 2014
A typical day at work is checking guest in and out of their rooms, answering phone calls and setting up reservations.
A great place to work
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Pine Grove, PAMarch 19, 2014
Working at the Hampton Inn is very enjoyable. I've learned a lot about what other people are like from different states and countries. I've also strengthened my customer service skills. Each day is always something different, there are many obstacles to work around, especially with guests because each one has their own preferences and we always try – more... our best to satisfy each need. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing you are making someone feel at home, weather it is for one night or seven nights. Each co-worker is very pleasant to be around and is always a big help if you have any questions or need help. – less

About Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus/Polaris is owned and operated by Buffalo Lodging Associates, LLC, a hotel development & – Read more

Hampton Inn Photos