Hampton Inn Employee Reviews

Found 1,447 reviews matching the search
Very fun people to work with.
Housekeeper/ housekeeper supervisor assistant (Current Employee) –  Owego, NYNovember 6, 2015
I work in a great environment .I clean rooms where I meet new people which I love. I also work as part time housekeeper management assistant, which could be hard at times but I love the challenge ...I learned how to manage my people skills.
Pros
discount hotel stays
Cons
parts of the year make our hours smaller than usual
Not adaptable to change
Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Carson City, NVNovember 6, 2015
I was hired to make changes to the front desk and get them back on track, this did not happen. I was undermined at all times, the management and owner play favorites with the staff, Not a pleasant work environment at all.
Loved my co workers
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Commack, NYNovember 4, 2015
the hampton I worked for was a franchise, so it was not ran 100% as it regularly would. Its a typical front desk job. Difficult business people most of the day and night. irregular hours.
Productive and fun workplace with washer and dryers
crew member (Current Employee) –  Austell, GANovember 4, 2015
The ladies all gather for a briefieng on the tasks of the day it is morning a weekend day and it's time too get started i gather what i think i need for my day and i go work for the black woman. so many cultures be prepared for a run around.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
great place to work, great hotel
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Munster, INNovember 4, 2015
I loved working at Hampton Inn. Very hard work, but made a lot of friends. I started at 8am and left at 4:30pm. I learned from management that they are just like us. They have good and bad days and not to take things personal. That everyone works hard just like me.
Pros
friends
Cons
the pay
will love to work for Hampton Inn again if resign in area
Housekeeping Aide (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VANovember 3, 2015
very productive and fun workplace management shows respect for employee also concern will guide u when needed always open for promotion and take pride in my career
good job
Supervisor-Myrna Sanchez (Former Employee) –  Chicopee, MANovember 3, 2015
good and very easy job minimum wage all you do is restock bathrooms caf coffee stand clean the common areas. they have set hours and opportunity to get extra hours
Pros
employee discounts
Cons
can get busy
Fast pace and fun
Front Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Front Royal, VANovember 3, 2015
I was always so busy as a waitress. I loved the people that i met but other then that i hated working late nights especially on weekends.
Front desk
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXNovember 2, 2015
great company to work for has had a few management turn overs but a good company to work for. A typical day at work is depends on your position as a front desk agent I was trained in all fields of hotel so I was able to fill in where ever needed.
Great
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Selma, ALNovember 2, 2015
Hampton Inn was a very rewarding job. I was able to show my cleaning skills and make the hotel a clean and desirable place to stay at.
team orientated and fun place to work at.
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 2, 2015
Working at Hampton you are always on your feet. working in a fast pace environment, helping your team mates if needed my coworkers was like family.
house man
housekeeper/ houseman (Former Employee) –  lhc azOctober 30, 2015
cleaned rooms, stripped dirty rooms, cleaned hallways, helped quest when they needed helped, separate dirty laundry,
Love the Hampton Inn
FRONT DESK MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Hampton inn south lake parkway in Morrow GeorgiaOctober 27, 2015
I am currently working at the Hampton Inn Southlake.
I love the position here. I would like to expand my career to other locations as well as business ventures. I have an excellent working relationship with my supervisor as well as the GM of this property. The added incentive is that we have an open policy that is across the board. No position is too scaled that even the supervisors as well as managers will clean rooms or repair small guest requests.
okay job
Housekeeping and I learnt some front desk (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCOctober 27, 2015
this place was a goo job when your a high school student. the managers were very rude, and very inconsiderate. you were doing your job plus your bosses job even if you didn't know how to do it they expected you to
Drama free work enviroment
Fron Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 26, 2015
I love working for the Hampton Inn & Suites here in Birmingham Al.
The new AGM is wonderful and communicates efficiently with all employees. Unfortunately though this management company does not offer any benefits. You will typically always get 40 hours a week, but they cut hours around the holiday because we are slow.
Pros
free snacks, Hilton Hotel Discount
Cons
No Benefits
Hamptonality at its best!
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 25, 2015
I've only ever worked for the Hampton Brand of hotels, but overall am very satisfied with Hampton and Hilton Worldwide as a whole. Management companies may vary, but Hampton is always committed to taking care of guests and employees alike!
Night audit
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCOctober 22, 2015
Self paced. Guest at the hotel are lovely and work environment is clean. Boss have an open door policy which makes work a great place.
very productive and wonderfull place to work
Guest Servicesfront desk evening Manager (Current Employee) –  Mount Vernon, ILOctober 21, 2015
who you work with is very important and having colleagues who take responsibility for their actions and take pride in their brand and what they do each and every day makes the environment an enjoyable one
Pros
wonderfull management and staff
Cons
Room to grow in this respectful company.
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TXOctober 21, 2015
Semi enjoyable workplace but managers get replaced often. Learning the system is intimidating at first, but very easy once you get hands-on experience with it. Co-worker's are professional and understanding if you need assistance.
Cons
Standing for long periods of time
Hotel environment
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 21, 2015
I got the most satisfaction from being the first point of contact for guest and visitors. Being able to resolve guest needs and ensure guest satisfaction was the highlight of my position. Though the pay was below par (especially for the location) I did not allow that to dictate how I did my job in order to maintain quality service.