Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn Employer Reviews

Hampton
Customer Service (Former Employee), East Windsor, NJMarch 28, 2014
Pros: paycheck.
Cons: majority of the service.
Lets face it, I hated this job. I enjoy interacting with customers and loved driving the clients to airports/weddings/parties/etc. But management and pay wasn't up to standards, even for someone with little to no experience.
Great coworkers and an amazing hotel.
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Billings, MTMarch 27, 2014
Pros: great pay. lots of hours
Cons: no breaks.
I really enjoy working at the Hampton Inn. Though, I haven't worked at the Hampton for very long, I have grown to really find the work to be rewarding and my coworkers to be joy to be around. The Manager, Michelle is outstanding with her leadership and empathy with the guests.
Keep to yourself and do not be too trusting of coworkers including management until you know them well.
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor (Current Employee), Waldorf, MDMarch 24, 2014
Work is ok and guests are nice, management is the biggest weakness and worst part. Coworkers once yo know who is nice and trust worthy are great. Awful compensation and pay with little room for change and when it does come its very rare.
Very fast paced business
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee), Charleston, WVMarch 24, 2014
Pros: great general manger
This is a great place great people great management. checking the guest accounts and filing the days receipts.
good job
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Visalia, CAMarch 23, 2014
I loved meeting people from all over the world
....
....
...
...
Productive and Customer Service Oriented Company
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 21, 2014
Worked well with coworkers, learned to always treat the customer with respect even in the worst situations.
Fun
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Canton, MIMarch 20, 2014
Cons: breaks are taken from your pay no matter what.
I love impacting customers experiences. I learned that you just have to keep trying and you will get where you want to be. Everyone tries to help everyone.
Fun and impactful role in guests stays
Front Desk Attendant (Current Employee), Woodbury, MNMarch 20, 2014
Pros: free breakfast, friendly guests
Cons: minimal pay
I learned how to overcome personality differences between coworkers to function as a team. I have gained an understanding of people and their needs especially involving problem resolution and building rapport.
This work environment is great
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Hinesville, GAMarch 20, 2014
Pros: great breakfast provided
Cons: no direct deposit
I loved working at the Hampton Inn. I love the guest and the work that the front desk involves. The work is super easy and easy to please the guests. My co workers are super friendly and we work as a team.
Something new and challenging work everyday
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee), Ellenton, FLMarch 20, 2014
Pros: learn & do something new new every day
Cons: never enough time in the day
Great and challenging job. always something new and challenging everyday. A great team environment - working closely with the hotels GM, all of the other departments in the hotel as well as all the other departments of the corporate offices for all of the larger repairs and purchases.
working at a limited time place and meeting quailty service
Housekeeper (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCMarch 20, 2014
knowing that i an able to complete an job within it"s time frame
houseman
houseman (Former Employee), Burbank, ILMarch 20, 2014
its was an 8 hour day, its was a good customer services learning exprence...
Alright
Customer Service Representatives (Former Employee), Winchester, VAMarch 19, 2014
A typical day at work is checking guest in and out of their rooms, answering phone calls and setting up reservations.
A great place to work
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Pine Grove, PAMarch 19, 2014
Working at the Hampton Inn is very enjoyable. I've learned a lot about what other people are like from different states and countries. I've also strengthened my customer service skills. Each day is always something different, there are many obstacles to work around, especially with guests because each one has their own preferences and we always try – more... our best to satisfy each need. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing you are making someone feel at home, weather it is for one night or seven nights. Each co-worker is very pleasant to be around and is always a big help if you have any questions or need help. – less
Guest Service Agents Social Hour
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), West Point, MSMarch 18, 2014
Pros: guests make this job a wonderful one!
Cons: short breaks
Meeting new people and mingling with guests tend to make this job a big "social hour"!
new gm took over thing went down hill
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Steubenville, OHMarch 18, 2014
start my job with clean the bathrooms and then what going on with guest, some maintance work.getting to talk to some of the guest in the morning
productive and great place to work
Front Office Manager (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAMarch 17, 2014
Pros: no personal life
Cons: great benifits
Time spent at this job was well spent. My days was always hectic and full of ups and downs. Management was changing way to often. One of the hardest parts was keeping up with all the demands from the management company.
Close relationship with manager & employees. Company strives to be the best.
Assistant General Manager/Guest Service Manager (Former Employee), Normal, ILMarch 17, 2014
Pros: discounted rate on hilton property hotels
Cons: work structure demands 24/7 on call duty and lack of personal time.
Really enjoyed the relationship that you build with the employees & guests. Very personable experience, room to grow, great employee benefits & opportunities.
Horrible Management, High Turn-around
Night Auditor (Former Employee), Fairview Heights, ILMarch 10, 2014
Cons: front desk is also responsible to do laundry. bad managment. declining property. lots of bugs.
The manager of this hotel was asleep at the wheel. During my time there she was threatened by corporate with termination on multiple occasions and barely met the minimum requirements to keep her job. There were constant shortages of necessary equipment and/or supplies and it seems the manager couldn't hold on to her employees. I was there nearly 2 years – more... and I had been there longer than any front desk staff save the Supervisor. The manager was unable to be contacted when she was off property and frequently left issues unresolved. – less
Asisted customers
Breakfast Hostess (Former Employee), Manning, SCMarch 10, 2014
greeted customers
assisted customers with questions
kept condiments and food stocked
Co-workers were nice and helpful

About Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus/Polaris is owned and operated by Buffalo Lodging Associates, LLC, a hotel development & – Read more

Hampton Inn Photos