HAMPTON MANOR

HAMPTON MANOR Employee Reviews

VERY WELCOMING INVIROMENT
Resident Assistant (RA) (Former Employee), Ocala, FLMarch 28, 2014
Pros: free lunches
I LOVED THIS JOB IF I WOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN PREGNANT I WOULD STILL BE EMPLOYED HERE
Loved my residents but the facility could use a little better management
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Gaston, NCJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: no break room; couldn't leave for lunch break
Very busy and productive work days that were usually done by schedule times. I learned how to take care of all different kinds of patients. The management was a little slack and didn't seem to care about the employers. Co-workers were great.
terrible company
Resident care aide (Former Employee), Ocala, FLNovember 28, 2013
Pros: the joy in helping others
Cons: co-workers and management
Not to much I would like to say about this company. The only enjoyable part was helping seniors with Alzheimer's. The only thing I learned was not to trust anyone. My co-workers were lazy, mean to the residents, two-faced, always trying to start fights between other employees. The management was a joke, just as bad as the other employees. anytime anything was reported it was brushed off as nothing, a lot of favoritism to certain lazy employees. the hardest part of the job was watching residents pass away!
had fun with some co workers
CNA (Former Employee), Gaston, NCOctober 21, 2013
Pros: love the clients
Cons: healthcare, management treatment, favoritism, long hours
No chance for advancement, some people on call others not, working a double shift getting off at 7am and being back at 3 pm
Non-unified workplace
Resident Care Assistant (Former Employee), Ocala, FLJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: warm loving seniors to care for
Cons: bad management and the unprofessionalism from time to time
A typical day at Hampton Manor had its rewards are defects. In my short period of employment there, I learned what it takes to care for seniors with serious illnesses. Against all odds, not having ever worked in this particular field ever, wasn't that challenging part, the management and some of the co-workers were. If you were not liked for any reason at all or apart of their special circle, whether you just started on the job or have been there for sometime, they made you feel it and see it. The most enjoyable part of the job for me, definitely the people I personally care for everyday I was there. The seniors of the facility made the job worth staying and beautiful, despite what someone threw at you to make your job harder. I absolutely loved the people and continue to miss them everyday. You can say I had a real connection with them all.
Non-unified workplace
Resident Care Assistant (Former Employee), Ocala, FLJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: warm loving seniors to care for
Cons: bad management and the unprofessionalism from time to time
very organized
Med Tech/ resident aid (Former Employee), Ocala, FLAugust 15, 2012
Pros: great place and residents
Cons: should be harder on lazy employees
I enjoyed the work and the residents were wonderful, the coworkers that I worked with on third shift were some of the best people that I have ever worked with, now the first shift crew did have many problems..many came in drunk or hungover..fighting with each other and none of them wanted to work..so much of there time was spend complaining and I had a problem with one employee, he wouldnt keep his hands off of me and other employees..I voiced my concerns and was sent home. I would like to work in this building again, and am willing to go speak to someone about that.
loved my residents
lpn (Former Employee), Ocala, FLApril 11, 2012
the residents were my reason for each day at work. they were the best.

About HAMPTON MANOR

Hampton Manor operates three assisted living communities in the Ocala area. At Hampton Manor, we treat every resident the way – Read more