HANCOCK REGIONAL HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Excellent Culture
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, INMay 9, 2017
If you want to work in a culture of continuous improvement, having your ideas be part of solutions, being supported, coached, recognized, engaged in the health of community, thinking of innovative ways to do business and have a little fun while doing it. This place is for you!! Join our team.
Non stress environment and kind staff
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, INDecember 7, 2016
Staff Technologist that works PRN and call only...no benefits. Can pay for cafeteria with badge. Giftshop discount. Easy parking for work and call in. Kind staff
Surgical Support Tech/Patient Care Tech (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, INJune 9, 2016
Everyday I learn new things about the OR and CSR departments. My co-workers are helpful and pleasant to work with. They are also wonderful teachers. My supervisor is fair and tries hard to work with her employees so that everyone is productive and happy at work.
Pros
Relaxed atomosphere
Cons
insurance plans
RN CICU (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, INMay 24, 2015
The CICU unit is staffed with some of the best medical personel I have met in my professional opinion. They work together for the smooth operation of the unit. Excellent place to work. Voted one of the best places to work for several years in a row.
Provided direct patient care
Status change from casual to part-time visiting RN (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, INJuly 6, 2014
Home Health Care , visit nurse.
Assessed patients needs, provided with education, and direct patient care ie: wound care/dressing changes, drew labs, administered IV and IM medications.
Pros
independent
Cons
increased in eveing and weekend hours
Ltc lpn
RN (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, INJune 23, 2014
LPN - Duties: patient care to assigned patients on skilled nursing unit, wound care, medication administration,maintaining patient charts, updating physicians with any changes in patient status, obtaining physician orders, and admissions
Enjoy working in Histology, very interesting, learn something everyday.
Lab Histo Tech (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, INJune 18, 2014
Day starts out usually staining slides to get to pathologist. Checking Surgery rooms for pick up specimens. Acessesion for setting up how many blocks needed for specimen. Co-workers, we get along and let each other what is going on from step to step.
Would like to cut and embed more, instead of always picking up specimens and cleaning. Which I don"t mind. Get bored easy need to keep busy. Actually seeing the specimens that come in to be process and what comes from inside our body.
Pros
learning everyday and enjoy my job.
Cons
Benefits, fulltime
Co-workers very professional
Charge Nurse RN (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, INMay 20, 2014
Enjoyed being a member of a hard-working staff
Patients & families very receptive to teaching on the ortho & stroke unit
Health Information Clerk
Outpatient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, INJanuary 24, 2014
Answered phones
Release of Records
Help customers
Assisted doctors completing their paperwork
Very professional and caring
Laundry Technician & Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, INJanuary 16, 2014
Worked as a team, to get the job done. very caring employees.
good pay, poor personal/family life
Charge/Staff Nurse for acute psych unit (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, INJuly 25, 2013
good pay, poor personal / family life. shot staffed and over worked
Pros
good pay
Cons
no family lfe
think again
Pharmacy Technician CPhT (Current Employee) –  Greenfield IN 46140April 18, 2013
substandard wages for certifications held
short staffed
co-workers on their cell phones
extremely fun place to work
Medical Laboratory Technician-student (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, INDecember 12, 2012
My experience at Hancock Regional as a student was the best I could have hoped for. Everyone was knowledgable, patient and caring. They answered any and all questions I had.
HRH Review
Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, INJune 26, 2012
A typical work day with in the HIM Dept of HRH was pretty structured. The job I did was fairly easy, and I did it well. I also got to learn other aspects of the department. I cross-trained on every possible job they would allow me to do. I really wanted to do well and advance. I wanted to be able to work hard and make more money. The people were nice and I did get to work with a lot of different people in a lot of different departments. The thing I did not like was the inability to advance unless I went back to school for certain specific degrees. I was going to have a hard time doing that, so I ended up finding a position elsewhere and going in a different direction unfortunately.
Pros
good benefits, very work/family life balance oriented, decent job security
Cons
not many opportunities for advancement within my area of training.
Great Hospital and an inspiring place to be a part of.
Building Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, INFebruary 12, 2012
Great people and a positive work environment. In any job you never stop learning.
Pros
great people, great leadership.
Cons
no cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HANCOCK REGIONAL HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.

HANCOCK REGIONAL HOSPITAL Reviews by Location