Orange County professional beauty company seeks a junior to senior level graphic designer to assist in all creative areas from conceptualization to execution.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assisting the Art and Creative Director in all creative areas from conceptualization to execution
- Dedicated focus areas are packaging, visual merchandising displays, visual marketing/PR printed materials and advertising design
- Create and implement packaging concepts from start to finish
- Package development on all new packaging design to execute artwork, obtain new dyelines.
- Build packaging mockups and presentation boards
- Provide support in designing for marketing materials such as advertising, POP displays and brochures
- Deliver on-brand creative assets on a per project basis
- Participate in brain storming sessions
- Should be an upbeat, organized and passionate team player
- Responsible to meet all critical deadlines
- Strong innovative design sense in packaging and layout
- BFA / Computer literate (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- 5 years minimum experience in graphic design and working in a corporate environment
- Passion for modern design & typography
- Hands-on experience in printing
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and rush deadlines while remaining focused and professional
- Must be polished, inspired, communicative, and a team player
- Positive work ethic, ability to take constructive criticism and a strong sense of time management is key
- Precise hands-on skills for building mockups, three dimensional conceptualization for packaging work
- Must have experience working with dielines and provide press ready artwork
- Experience in the beauty industry is a plus
This is a full time position.
This is not a management position.
Interested parties please send resume with salary history as well as design samples to artdept@gelish .com