Spa Sales Associate
The primary responsibilities of a Sales Associate are to build and maintain customer relationships through excellent service and supporting your team to ensure a successful day.
· Customer service and client retention
· Meeting sales goals (there is a minimum requirement to sustain employment)
· Detailed product and service knowledge
· Effectively communicate sales, promotions, and services options with clients
· Execute the daily operational tasks, day-to-day goals and priorities assigned by management.
· Uphold store cleanliness standards
· Scheduling appointments and balancing the daily schedule
· Communicating the continually changing schedule and operational needs with teammates
· Capable of working flexible hours including nights, weekends and some holidays
· Sales experience with proven results
· Critical thinking skills, including conflict resolution
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A fast learner, with a positive attitude, and remain calm in fast pace environment
· Computer proficient (a knowledge of retail/appointment booking computer systems, a plus.)
· A strong team player with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Exceptional organizational and prioritizing ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
· Bilingual is a plus
Starting hourly rate is $9.00 per/hr. Bonuses and incentives are available for meeting sales goals. Great benefits including employee discounts on spa services and retail products and much more for those with qualifying hours.