HANDS

HANDS Employer Reviews

Dealing with lots of senions and children,and the disable.Showing arts and crafts.
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Fresno, CAMay 16, 2014
Pros: free snacks and food.
Cons: n/a
Dealing with lots of seniors and children, and the disable. Showing arts and crafts.
Not too much of a bad place to work, just needed a bit more organizing
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 29, 2014
I usually received a call 1hr before I was needed to show up to a patients house, and if for some reason I couldn't make it, it was said that I am un reliable.. besides that the manager was a pretty nice lady.
A stable and exciting job
In home Caregiver (Former Employee), Austin, TXDecember 23, 2013
Pros: i wasnt just sitting all day i was interacting with new people.
Cons: the distance between my clients.
working at Hands was fun and exciting I loved being able to asist the elderly and the disabled in cooking, cleaning, exercising(walking) and spending time with them.It didnt only feel like a job it felt like I was spending time with family.I am dedicatied to my work,I am a very heard worker and,I am very dependable.
Teaches you a lot about market research
Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 16, 2013
Incorporate the online, partners and markets sales into spreadsheets in order to analyze market trends in order to forecast future sales and ensure production meets the necessary quotas. I was in charged of ten employees who ensured the product was being manufactured, delivered and stored in order to meet the demand for our product. In the past four – more... years our company has grown and expanded making it challenging to predict and forecast necessary increments in our inventory. The highlight of the job was to covert an idea into a profitable company that provides natural products to many individuals around Las Vegas. – less
Loved working with clients
Assistant (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LANovember 29, 2013
Pros: excellent pay
Cons: lack of advancement, no room to grow in the company
My typical day was travel 45 minutes to my clients house, wake client for shower and breakfast. We would then leave to visit family. In- between patient would receive medication. Once home for the evening I would continue preparation of meals, cleaning, and spending time on activities with client.
busy work
Massage Therapist (Current Employee), mobile massageNovember 9, 2013
Pros: flexiable schedule
Cons: owner does everything including massaging
Christian based, privately owned; no co-workers. the hardest part is doing everything yourself
excellent pkace to work
Clerical/ Teachers Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 26, 2013
Pros: was not stuck in the office all day
Working for CHAMP was a great experience. It really introduced me to what a non profit organization really did. a typical day at the office i would updater our data with new donators and new clientele and i would see what events we had planned for the day. Some of our events that we would do would be Public service announcements raising awareness about – more... HIV and AIDS. – less
Personally very rewarding charity to work with
Project Manager (Current Employee), Solon, OHSeptember 5, 2013
We are a faith-based charity serving families transitioning out of shelters and into homes of their own. My personal goal is to get enough cribs so that no child is sleeping on the floor. It is the most enjoyable work I have ever done.
Oversee operations that includes stuff supervision and training.
Retail Sales Associate/Representative (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 17, 2012
Pros: flexible
Cons: doesn't pay what i am acustom to.
Maintain high standards of quality and productivity to ensure ongoing business development and professional grwth of staff. Facilitate ongoing communications by coveying objectives clearly and effectively.
creative and fun work place
Teaching Assistant (TA) (Former Employee), Great Falls, MTAugust 27, 2012
Pros: worked with my school schedule
Cons: punishing the children
Possibly the best job I've ever had. Our responsibilities of school included making sure the kids were well behaved as much as they were having fun. Also, reviewing what they learned that day and what homework they were given that is to be finished.
I learned how hard it would be to be a kid again, let alone watch them.
The hardest part of the job was – more... having to be an authority figure and not a friend to the kids if they misbehaved.
The most enjoyable part of the job was having kids tell you that they wished I was their teacher. – less
Knowledgable staff
Internship (Former Employee), Passaic, NJJune 11, 2012
Great culture to work in, because staff knwoledge made assignments easy
Overall Clerical and Administration work
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY / ADMIN ASST., (Current Employee), DubaiApril 4, 2014
I have been working with the prestigious ETA ASCON Group of Companies for the past 10 years as a Executive Secretary. I learned a lot from this company. Its like being at home. All my bosses whom I worked for are very friendly, polite, understanding and has got good leadership qualities. All my co-workers are very friendly and helpful. We worked as – more... a Team and strived hard for the well being of the company. – less
dotnet webDeveloper
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee), Chennai, TNMarch 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hour
c#,asp.net,wcf,webservice,sqlserver 2008,2005,crystal report
I am enjoying my job in this company.
Copy Editor (Current Employee), Bangluru,KASeptember 13, 2013
Pros: lunches are provided by the company on nominal rates..
Cons: long hours at the time of assigned projects but we enjoyed it.
All day are typical for me in the company and I enjoyed all the responsibilities given to me for project work. I have learned here to work in full throttle and cooperation from whole staff and management of the company.Management is very much supportive and recognizes the employees work and performances and motivate them by bonuses and chance to promote. – more... As well as the management our work team is also very good and cooperative.We inspire with each others and love to give our best to the company.The hardest part is the days when we get some new and challenging projects from our customers and are same time very much enjoying to fulfill the expectations of the customers and the management. The most enjoyable part of the job is looking to complete the project very successfully. – less
PIPING AND LAYOUT PDMS DESIGNER
PIPING DESIGNER / PDMS DESIGNER (Current Employee), CHENNAI , TAMILNADUNovember 6, 2012
I HAVE A MORE THAN 11+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN PIPPING PDMSDESIGNER