Industrial Sewing Machine Operator
Hanes Supply, Inc. is a well-established full -line industrial and contractor supplier specializing in lifting solutions. Hanes Supply offers a comprehensive and diverse product line to its customers including: rigging, fall protection, power tools, fasteners, hand tools, construction and safety equipment. Headquartered in Buffalo, NY, Hanes has four branches located throughout the Northeast.
Our Rochester facility currently has two full-time openings for Industrial Sewing Machine Operators
- Measure, Cut and sew Nylon or Synthetic materials
- Operate an industrial sewing machine
- Assemble slings to Work Orders/Customer requirements
- Assist with warehouse duties
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Follow safety procedures and comply with responsible behavior
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Sewing experience and production background helpful
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Ability to make accurate measurements
- Ability to read instructions, evaluate numbers, fractions, and measuring requirements.
- Lift up to 50 pounds
PERFERRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Prior machine operation experience
- Prior manufacturing experience
- Some exposure to Quality systems, such as ISO
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, and much more.
Successful passing of a pre-employment drug, alcohol and physical screening test is required as a condition of employment. We reserve the option to do a reference and/or background check.
If this sounds like the job for you, then we would like to hear from you!
*Resume required with application submission to be considered as a candidate for this position