OUTSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE
Hanes Supply, Inc. is a well-established full -line industrial and contractor supplier specializing in lifting solutions. Hanes Supply offers a comprehensive and diverse product line to its customers including: rigging, fall protection, power tools, fasteners, hand tools, construction and safety equipment. Headquartered in Buffalo, NY, Hanes has four branches located throughout the Northeast.
We currently have an opportunity for a qualified Outside Sales Associate to assist customers in the Buffalo area
Job requirements are as follows:
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Proven sales ability
- Professional appearance
- Good attention to detail
- Computer experience
o Microsoft Windows-based systems
o Order-entry system (training provided as needed)
o Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Possess a valid drivers’ license
DUTIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Be organized
- Quickly respond to customer needs
- Be a success-driven, motivated individual
- Be mature, high-energy, outgoing and proactive
- Must be able to work independently but also as a team player
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Develop and execute sales plan to meet/exceed sales goals
- Conduct cold calls with construction and other industrial accounts
- Maintain and grow existing customer base
- Perform any assignments as requested or as necessary to meet business needs
- Service oriented (able to track, follow-through and manage customer expectations)
- Manage all aspects of all your placed orders through to completion
- Manage any customer complaints and resolve disputes and claims
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Personal time, Holidays and much more.
Successful passing of a pre-employment drug, alcohol and physical screening test is required as a condition of employment. We reserve the option to do a reference and/or background check.
If this sounds like the position for you, we’d like to hear from you.
**Resume required with submission in order to be considered for position