Hanesbrands Employee Reviews

I really liked the job and the people that i worked with
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCAugust 17, 2017
I really like the company and the people I love my hours but I work for a staffing company got laid off because they got really slow if I could got hired on by them I would have loved to stay
Meh
Pick/Pack Associate (Current Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCAugust 16, 2017
Management: Disarray
Pay: Nope.
Morale: Down the drain

Some weeks you work 50+ hours, some 20. Shifts change often. Didn't even follow labor laws regarding break times when shifts changed for busy season. Hectic. Just a stopping place in career path, not anywhere to stay. pays the bills and keeps food on table for right now, so until I secure better, will be here.
A very productive, fun work enviorment.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDAugust 15, 2017
I loved working here they only reason I left was because they refused to hire people we so desperately needed or I would've stayed but the open to close shifts killed me.but was such a fun great environment to work for!
Pros
Mini breaks
Cons
Low staffed
I can adapt to any job i am more than willing to learn and i'm ready to experience the worls
Expert Runner (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 7, 2017
I loved my job at HanesBrand i would go back if the stress of the job wasnt so extreme..i love my bosses and my co workers and enjoyed my time there, I left Hanes because i need to find somethin close to home in Missouri. I typically work four 12 hour shifts, preparing printers with ink swatches and squeegees to perform their job . I also have to pay close attention to detail as in ink codes and what screens to switch out.My job at Hanes is very important to keep the factory floor running but i need a job close to home
Pros
getting to experience new sport arts before printed
Cons
the communication between bosses and employees should be kept confidential
The work you to death w
Finished goods (Current Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCAugust 7, 2017
Good place to work I guess most the time the will work you till your about ready to quit but the pay is okay but the place will look out for you very good and understanding supervisors long hours and short breaks
Pros
Okay pay
Cons
Short breaks long hours
Productive workplace
Knitting Circular Machine Technician (Former Employee) –  Camuy Municipio, PRAugust 4, 2017
I worked with Hanes Brand Incorporated twenty eight years and learned much from my supervisors and co workers. It was productive pleasant atmosphere where I learned about the production of these very complicated machines.
Pros
excellent work atmosphere
Cons
too little pay over long period of time
Helping Customers
Data Entry Clerk/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Rural Hall, NCAugust 1, 2017
My typical day here would be to grab some paperwork and log on to my phone. Answer calls coming in from customers having complaints with their orders/product. Solving the problems. Going to warehouse and get product that other customer reps needed to help solve their complaints. In between calls, issued refunds or key in reorders.
production was great
knee hi boarder (Former Employee) –  Salem, NCAugust 1, 2017
every day was great with the team we've hadi've learned to work hard together and we did a great job.management was absolutely great.working with diversed people is great.the most enjoyable part is achieving a gold and setting them.
Pros
new friends
Cons
acceptable breaks
Unfair
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCJuly 26, 2017
Management is awful. Short staff, so you are expected to complete more than what your job is. Required to work every weekend and not very likely that you'll be granted days off.
starter job
Sales associate and key holder (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJuly 26, 2017
I had several different managers. typically it was a fun job but that depended on the manager. And the schedule was never fair, constant long hours on weekends.
Hanes
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Rural Hall, NCJuly 26, 2017
Best place to work for if you don't want to do a lot of physical moving. It is the ideal job for a part time work place that offers discounts on the products they sell.
hot enviroment, lack of help
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Stuart, VAJuly 17, 2017
many times when you may asked for help to lift or with something in your Job, the response would be, that's not my Job, when obvious that help was needed others would stand around while you worked, management would play favorites, and there were many unfair decisions
Pros
set time worked for whole year
Cons
time be lay off for lack of worked, not told to last minute
productive work enviroment
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJuly 14, 2017
Arriving at work to a variety of flavors of coffees, a consistent work day with a pleasant team of directors.

Positive people who care about working
Pros
Everyone willing to work as a team
Cons
I have none
A day at HanesBrands
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Laurinburg, NCJuly 13, 2017
I use to love working for HanesBrand but the money wasn't good enough. I knew my job and did my job very well. Working at HanesBrands will have you in bad situations because some times you work your full 8 hours and some days you work for 4 hours or less.
Pros
Getting the proper training
Cons
Leaving early and money
Great place to work . Looking for full time , permanent positions! Better pay and better opportunities to provide for not only mevut my family as well
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Shelby, NCJuly 13, 2017
it is a fun place to work
Ticket maker (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 12, 2017
I enjoy working for the company I wish they will come back to Fayetteville. they pay good and it is nice and cool in the summer to work. the company know how to talk to the employee.
Pros
free movie ticket
Cons
heaslth care
Good
Insource temp (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCJuly 11, 2017
Great experience to work,, I would definitely go back to work there if I was able to,, I have tried but they wouldn't approve of me getting hired back on
Pros
Great with working with you if u needed a day off
Cons
The times of the shifts
Great Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Camarillo, CAJuly 11, 2017
A great environment for working with others and coworkers. The staff is willing to help and show the way on new things. There were always things to do to keep you busy. From working with the customers to putting out shipment.
Worst place to work.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, NCJuly 10, 2017
Great benifits but worst corporate and upper level management. Center managers are unfair and unjust. They don't appreciate their team and the teams hard work. Use the perks of being management to an abusive level for personal gain.
Slow environment but great first experience
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 9, 2017
Place was put in the slow environment side. Not enough customers walk in on daily base. Recent lots of product but not enough space to storage or not enough sales to sale them. Great management team. Loyal customers. Just too many high exceptions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hanesbrands. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval