CALL HANEY AT 855-506-9263
I-5 Corridor runs available now! Established freight! Great miles!
Haney is currently seeking Owner Operators to help us grow our California Freight!
HANEY’S EXCLUSIVE “NO BULL” CONTRACT
We know running your own business can be difficult and companies charge you one for one thing after another to do business with them. At Haney, we get it and we do what we can to make things as easy as possible for our Owner Operators!
Haney Truck Line offers a straightforward, no-bull contract —you get all dispatched miles paid (loaded and empty):
$0.95 per mile (loaded) + FSC
$0.88 per mile (empty)
FSC based on West Coast Average
Plus, there is only one, yes ONE, “administrative charge” in our contract!
What else do you get?
- An excellent support staff who is committed to your success and seasoned dispatchers and load planners who specialize in quality Owner Operator freight so you can get the most out of each trip while still getting time at home.
- Weekly settlements so you have a continual stream of funds in the bank.
- The option of using Haney fuel cards to access the Haney fuel discount (plus $0.05 per gallon administration fee).
- Liability insurance when under dispatch.
- Participation in our DOT compliant drug and alcohol testing program
- Participation in safety meetings and classes.
- Installation and use of Qualcomm communication system.
- Use of our tire program which offers our national account pricing with no administration fees.
- Access to low cost insurance (Non-Trucking Use/Uninsured
Motorist, Physical Damage, OCC ACC, and Passenger Liability) through COOL (Continental Owner Operators LTD).
No Escrow needed
Put real dollars to the bottom line for your business by contracting with Haney Truck Line.
Qualification is easy!
Successful Owner Operators must:
*OWN THEIR OWN TRACTOR (Haney does not offer a lease program)
- Have a valid Class A CDL with HazMat endorsement
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Submit to drug testing under Part 382 of the FMCSRs
- Verifiable references.
- Must meet minimum qualification as described in Section 391.11 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Be able to be meet insurance carriers insurability qualifications
- Both driver and equipment must meet all DOT requirements.
Qualification packets can be obtained at any Terminal or by downloading the packet from our website: https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/haney?uri_b=ia_haney_85276
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT US DIRECTLY AS WE REQUIRE OUR OFFICIAL APPLICATION TO BE COMPLETED.