Friendly and team environment with strong work ethics.
Contract Analyst/Fee Schedule Manager (Former Employee) – Rockville, MD – January 15, 2015
A normal day of work consisted of meetings, development of charts, and supervising temp employees. I learned a great deal from this company:
- how to create flow charts
- how to create directional material for training purposes
- how to create a fee schedule from scratch
- how to program Janus for billing
- how to load fee schedules into multiple systems (Janus, OPS, & Fee Factory
- assisted in the development of a new system for maintaining fee schedules
- how to create a master pricing sheet for Medicare & U&C pricing for each state
- how to interpret and understand the language of medical contracts and determine if pricing was beneficial to company
Everything that I learned from this company allow me to expand my skill sets and provided me with strong background on Medicare and Medicaid pricing. The co-workers were excellent and always worked within a team environment. Every department assisted each other to ensure the best customer service was provided. The hardest part of the job was going home. The most enjoyable part of the job was going into work everyday knowing that you were part of an excellent team and everyday you assisted in helping someone obtain the best customer service and product they needed and deserved.
Benefits, work environment, duties, and co-workers
The position I was in transferred to the corporate office another state.