The Hanley Center, a world renowned nonprofit addiction recovery center, is seeking the following:
(Full time position with benefits)
Purpose: To create and implement communications and marketing plans and associated budgets in conjunction with leadership within Hanley Center/Foundation, as well as Caron Corporate . To lead donor-based special events for the Region.
1. Develop and implement strategic advertising plans to help obtain Florida region goals, and compliment Caron National efforts.
2. Support advertising agency activities for Florida region up to and including budget development with Corporate Director.
3. Work with internal webmaster on an ongoing basis to update websites. Work in conjunction with Corporate Marketing department to ensure design is consistent with Caron’s brand, and properly optimized.
4. Work collaboratively with Business Development Lead to maximize referent relations to include creation and execution of symposia throughout the region, and Florida-based conferences.
5. Serve as the liaison between Hanley marketing and Corporate Marketing. Serve as the Hanley marketing point person for all regions.
6. Engage with public relations firm on Hanley Center activities. Participate in the development of Hanley’s PR strategy in conjunction with the Leadership.
7. Act in the role of regional spokesperson if needed.
8. Oversee the Hanley Center copywriter by managing his/her project workload.
9. Lead donor-based special events for Hanley Center, as well as small capital campaign cultivation events.
10. Manage to the overall expense to revenue ratio goal.
Bachelors degree in Marketing/Communications or a related field required.
A minimum of 10 years experience in the fields of Marketing/Communications; minimum five years experience at the director level or higher.
Media training or experience preferred
Direct experience managing public relations, creative design, and print production.
Ability to work effortlessly with many ‘chiefs’.
Graphic design experience is a plus.
Excellent written, oral/presentation skills preferred