Hanley Center Employee Reviews

where help becomes hope
Counselor Assistant Administrator (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLNovember 20, 2014
patient focused care in a very comfortable setting,
staff works as a team to provide indivisualized care
Working with older adults in an ongoing learning experience.
Lead Counselor Assisant (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLDecember 14, 2013
Pros: learning more hands on ways to care for an individual and their specific needs.
Typical day (overnight shift) would be making sure the patients were sleeping and checking on them throughout the night. Ensuring they knew that help of any kind is available all hours of the day, even in the middle of the night.
Having additional training when needed and continuing training via the management always helps me stay on top of my game.
Having an outstanding crew working along side for issues that were beyond one tech always left me feeling that I was never alone, no matter how difficult a situation may of become.
Hardest part of this particular job would of been not being able to reach an individual who needed help as they were in denial they had any issues.
The highlight of my day, each day, was seeing each of the patients smiling and saying good morning to me and their peers.
Great Workplace
Financial Case Manager (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLNovember 28, 2012
Very good company to work for. Many options for advancement.
Mission driven organization where employees share values of providing best possible service to those with alcohol and drug abuse problems.
Director of Budget and Business Analysis (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLOctober 31, 2012
Job satisfaction is greatest for employees providing direct patient care, but constant change can make working conditions difficult.
Soul Fullfilling
Prevention Program Coordinator (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLApril 21, 2012
Pros: running my designated areas as my own business, doing what i need to do to get the job done.
Cons: health care benefits are expensive.
Working with a group of individuals with the same mission of educating children, parents and older adults of the negative effects of excessive alcohol consumption has been rewarding. To change the path of one persons life is humbling.

Relating to people in the place they are in life and continuation of followup work is rewarding and challenging.

My career paths have been in different industries but the common thread has been listening, understanding and follow through-customer service to the highest level. .