Hanna Andersson

Hanna Andersson Employer Reviews

good company
sales (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILMarch 9, 2015
Typical retail only difference is the unconditional return policy. That part makes the customers happy and makes the job more enjoyable.
Fun atmosphere
Sales associate (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJMarch 5, 2015
Relaxed work place with little to no pressure. Downside was the cut in hours the company established about a year after I worked there. Floor sets were required on holidays which was inconvenient. Raises are almost impossible to receive. Mystery shoppers come once a month with no notice which was extremely dreadful. Management and district managers were great.
Productive and Bright Workplace
Sales/Floorset Associate (Current Employee), Columbia, MDFebruary 4, 2015
Work day is the same as any other clothing store.
BRIGHT and SOFT selling technique
Get along with coworkers well
Trying to reach UPT and ADS goals
Meeting awesome customers
warehouse
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Louisville, KYSeptember 13, 2014
Voice pick order and pack them out. Management is friendly very little time to know your coworkers due to the high standards of production which can be tough to make depending on which department you are working in however there is alot of room for cross training
Hanna Andersson
Warehouse Stocker (Former Employee), Louisville, KYSeptember 9, 2014
Overall, great place to work. Hours weren't bad and neither was the work.
A great place to work.
Store Manager (Current Employee), WESTCHESTER ,NYApril 11, 2014
Hanna Andersson is a smaller company which gives you a personal contact with everyone in the company.As managers you know that you are actually being heard. this was my first time working in a childrens clothing store and it is truely one of the best times i had selling clothing. Hanna has an unconditional guarantee for a return policy which make returns so amazing to deal with.Overall Hanna Andersson is a great place to work.
Fun Customers , Fun Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 16, 2014
- Help customers with purchasing
-Work the Cash register
-Work in the back with inventory
- Handel phone purchases
Upbeat and Friendly Workforce
Sales Leader (Current Employee), Wrentham, MAMarch 5, 2014
Working in retail can be stressful sometimes, but for the most part our customers are very friendly and more like family. My co-workers are supportive and reliable. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping out customers and making them happy.
Great place to work, wonderful co-workers
Graphic Production Artist (Current Employee), Portland, OregonMarch 1, 2014
Cons: they only offer 2 paid holidays a year.
I love working at Hanna Andersson, it is a fun, creative place to work.
long ago, it was a great place to work.
Customer Service Asst. Mgr, Returns Dept Mgr (Former Employee), Portland, ORAugust 5, 2013
Cons: there was never a lack of growth in the company, the growing ranks of employees meant some of the earlier camaraderie to make things work was lost
I was the 8th employee hired. The company grew in leaps and bounds. The Swedish design was primary colored eye candy and the offices were modern in a turn of the century Bicycle Factory building. The owners were very caring individuals and wanted to share their great success with the employees who helped make it a success. The health and child care benefits were very generous.
PRODUCTIVE
Sales Associate (Current Employee), White Plains, NYJuly 29, 2013
CASHIER, STOCK, MERCHANDISE, CUSTOMER ASSISTANT. ITS A GREAT COMPANY WITH GOOD JOB MORALS.
Family type atmosphere
Technical Designer - Baby Division (Current Employee), Portland, ORApril 15, 2013
Pros: friendly and open atmosphere. very supportive.
Cons: it is a small company so there isn't a lot of room for advancement.
Hanna is a great place to work. It is family friendly and has a very tight knit feel.
Productive upbeat job to work at that provides exceptional customer service
Sales associate (Current Employee), Burlington, MAFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: professional atmosphere, enjoyable associates, duties to perform for store upkeep are mangeable
Cons: some management techniques are questionable, difficulty with managing being a student and associate (sometimes demanding)
The atmosphere at Hanna Andersson is very professional, which is something that I highly value at a company. At the same time, it is also a fun atmosphere to work for with an energetic staff.

A typical day at Hanna would consist of me carrying out any stock and replenishment duties for the store, while also being sure to meet and greet customers and fulfill their needs where needed so that they get the optimal level of customer satisfaction. If an item cannot be found anywhere in our store, I am asked to either order the item for the customer online, or to call one of our other locations to get the item shipped to the customer. After assisting the client at hand, I perform cashiering duties and am sure to ask if the client would like to be added to our customer history if they are not a part of it all ready. Doing so helps expand our customer network. When these duties are fulfilled, I am most likely cleaning the facility for the end of the day.

The hardest part of my job is probably working with customers who are either unsatisfied with our product or with our return policy. These have been the areas that have definitely been the most challenging, but at the same time working with customers has more often than not been the most enjoyable part of my job. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than being able to bring a smile to a customer's face because I helped to fulfill what they were looking for.
fun place to work
Key Holder (Current Employee), Kittery, MEJune 26, 2012
Great place to work. Great benefits, hours, and the people that work for us are wondeful.

About Hanna Andersson

Hanna Andersson brings a whole new meaning to the concept of having your own MiniMe. The Swedish-inspired firm┬ámakes and sells – Read more

Hanna Andersson Photos