Hannaford Employee Review

Friendly customers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Camden, MEJanuary 12, 2014
I was a cashier, so I checked people out. I also was a bagger sometimes, which means I bagged peoples foods, went outside and retrieved carts, and put back items that were returned or not wanted. I worked 30 hours a week and I never really checked, but i think i made 8.25 an hour. I loved my customers, they were nice and started conversations with me and they would remember me the next time they came in. I rarely had upset customers. The hardest part of the job was retrieving the carts.
Pros
friendly customers.
Cons
My manager had favorites

Other Hannaford Employee Reviews

it was ok
Customer Service, Register (Former Employee) –  VermontNovember 21, 2017
we did the same thing every day it was kind of boring but at the same time the people where great there and we had a lot of fun working there at the end of the day
Very busy and friendly place.
Grocery Sales Associate, Cutting (Current Employee) –  Waterville, MENovember 20, 2017
I typically work from 5-6 hours stocking groceries and assisting customers in finding items,making the items I stock and the shelves look presentable. I've learned to stock in a quick manner without getting in the way of customers who are shopping and sometimes in a hurry to pick up items and go. It's a pretty good environment,the crew helps each other to get the work done.The hardest part of the job is a lot of lifting,so stretching is required before starting,at least for me,the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing how the isle looks after I'm done. I also enjoy talking sports with coworkers.
Pros
Great place and great people.
Cons
Heavy lifting and overnight hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hannaford. Our community is ready to answer.