Hannon Hill is currently hiring for a Services Developer. The primary function will be to integrate client websites into our content management system, Cascade Server. Other responsibilities include technical consulting, QA, and writing technical documentation. The ideal applicant will have prior experience in web development and design. We pride ourselves on having an awesome working environment, working with the best people, and using the latest and greatest technology.
- Have fun and be passionate about your work (#1)
- Contribute to a positive and supportive work environment
- Integrate client web sites into Cascade Server WCMS
- Provide technical consulting to clients
- Implement custom functionality for client integrations
- Troubleshoot web integration issues
- Implement on-the-spot technical solutions for clients when timely, possible, and appropriate
- Work with the Services team to increase depth of organizational knowledge and improve customer service
- BA/BS/MS degree
- Excellent customer communication skills in person, on the phone, and in writing
- Experience in XLST and XPath preferred
- Knowledge of PHP and/or Java preferred
- Experience in JQuery, AJAX, and Web Services considered a plus
Indeed - 16 months ago
Founded in January of 2001, and based in Atlanta, Georgia, Hannon Hill Corporation develops powerful content management systems with an...