Call Center-Customer Service- BDC Representatives Needed!
Hansel Auto Group is seeking a talented and energetic Phone Representatives!
As a Representative you will handle inbound and outbound calls and appointment setting for the sales department. If you have a professional phone voice and are driven to earn bonuses—in addition to base pay, please respond with your resume. Automotive knowledge is helpful, but not a requirement. Immediate and ongoing training provided!
- Appointment setting for the sales department
- 20% Inbound calls- Scheduling customer appointments
- 80% Outbound calls- follow up with provided leads
- Email/Chat messages
- Consistent use of scripts
- Log customer information
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Commitment to delivering top notch customer service
- Confident personality- ‘Go getter!’
- No outbound call reluctance
- Computer Savvy
- Quick Witted/Quick Thinker
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Polished and professional appearance
- Bi-lingual preferred, not required
- Pass pre-employment testing: Background checks and Drug Test
- Full-time hours—must be able to work rotating shifts and alternating Saturday’s
Compensation: Hourly Pay + Bonus + Full Benefits + Paid Training
How to apply: Please do not call or go by the dealership!! Please submit your professional resume for consideration at http://www.hanselford.com/careers.htm.
If you have a passion for any of the Hansel Auto Group dealerships including BMW, Acura, Subaru, Volkswagen, Honda, or Ford Lincoln Mazda please say so in the subject line of the application. Chosen individuals will be contacted by phone with additional information.