HARBIN CLINIC Employee Reviews

Remaining Professional and Kind
Cardiology LPN (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GANovember 12, 2017
I learned that it is sometimes difficult to blend different persons into a coherent high functioning machine. I also learned that my only purpose in any setting is to be there for the patients...no matter what the climate is inside the office staff. Patients are my job security in any setting and I will always strive to place them first in all things.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Challenging to your intra-personal skills.
Medial Assistant float pool (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAOctober 20, 2017
I worked as a float to all offices. I loved this job. People here were very helpful and friendly. Loved the managers here, very clear on there needs for that day.
Pros
lots of free lunches, one hour for lunch.
Cons
I had to leave, moved.
Terrible management
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAOctober 7, 2017
They will work you so hard that you’ll burn out and snap. Letting management know isn’t any good. They made it very clear they don’t care about their employees. Well unless your a favorite
Pros
Free lunches occasionally
Cons
Poor management
Love working here
Medical Scribe (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAAugust 28, 2017
Harbin is a great place to work. The staff is vert helpful and the environment is always friendly and fun to work in. My employers have really helped me stay on pace with my learning.
Run!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAAugust 17, 2017
Definitely the worst company I have ever worked for. Low pay, management WILL treat you horrible and never have to answer for it. No one has your back and if they don't like you they will make your job harder on you until you either leave or they can scratch up a reason to fire you
Pros
Great place to get your foot in the door.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAAugust 4, 2017
Overall I would say that this is a decent place to work. They're great about hiring people straight out of school so that's a plus if you don't have experience.

There are a lot of free lunches and other little goodies (candy, shirts, etc.) that are given on a regular basis. You also get tons of vacation and sick time.

Most of the coworkers in my department are great about doing their jobs and getting along well. Most have a great sense of personal accountability.

On the con side the pay is low. Even the raises are low. After 1 year I was only given a 25 cent raise which quite frankly was insulting.

Also I wish they would help their employees with furthering their education like many hospitals do.

There is a lot of turn over. In the year and a half I've been here we've had 3 managers. One of which had no idea what she was doing.
Pros
Paid time off, good coworkers
Cons
Low pay, few opportunities for advancement, high turnover
ok place to work
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cartersville, GAJuly 18, 2017
Harbin clinic is a great place to work. I gained a lot of experience as an entry level certified medical assistant and i am excited to use my knowledge to work at another specialty in my field.
Horrible Co-workers
Patient Care Technician (PCT) (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAApril 30, 2017
Unsure of other clinics and harbin sites, but this was the worst experience due to the horrible choice in employees hired and horrible management. Employee care is non-existant.
good
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAFebruary 17, 2017
I am new to this company and have not really gotten the time to write an honest review. However, so far, this is a great company to work for. Great benefits and opportunities to stay with the company long-term.
Wonderful place to work.
Clinical Rotation (Former Employee) –  Rockmart, GAJanuary 25, 2017
I enjoyed working and doing my clinical rotation very much at Harbin Clinic. I was able to meet a variety of people and work and learn from some of the most experienced people in the field.
Great teams of people coming together to care for others.
Director (Current Employee) –  RomeOctober 24, 2016
There is no typical day at work but the people I served with were always typical in a sense that you could count on them to work through any objective.
Dialysis tech rome
CCHT (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAJuly 15, 2016
Management is awful, No team work, Co- workers steal from each other, Take hour + lunch breaks, LPN Team Leaders are lazy and do as lil as possibly, CCHT's will have 5-6 Patients each or more, Pay is lowest around.
Pros
Cons
Poorly run by Management
Harbin Clinic provided me with the opportunity to meet many physicians and co-workers.
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Cartersville, GAMay 24, 2016
Harbin Clinic has been an exceptional workplace for me. I am only leaving to live near my daughter. If not for that reason, I wouldn't want to work anywhere else. They had the trust and faith in me to promote me into working with other specialties other than Cardiology which is where I started my career with them in 2007. I have a great working relationship with my director, physicians and staff members. I am leaving with great respect for this organization and wishes of continued growth and success.
A big place to work with lots of Dr.'s
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAMarch 5, 2016
A typical day at Ortho was doing the boxes in computer, mail, take to the pods, talk some, start work on your daily papers running barcodes, faxing, coping and mailing stuff. Answering the phone all through the day.
Most my co-workers were great.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
My wonderful boss/friend changing jobs
Friendly and Professional
Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAJanuary 12, 2016
No complaints about working here. Every day I walked in knowing my job, sat at my cubicle, and got started! The whole company gets involved, you're not just limited to your specific department.
free lunches
Medical Records Specialist - Oncology (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAJanuary 4, 2016
Start at 8:00 AM with picking up documents from Drs office and scanning them into patients files. Ans phone and make appts.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No Breaks
Horrible place to work!!!
front desk receptionist (Current Employee) –  Rome, GADecember 13, 2015
The managent has horrible attitudes and favorites. The employees all act miserable. They micromanage like nobody's business. If you get on their radar, they make your life a living nightmare. Management doesn't know the different positions throughout the company and expect more workload to be processed in a day than possible. Will knit pick you while others are making big mistakes but are favored because they've been there longer. Most miserable people I've ever been around. Ever. My department anyway.
Pros
Free rep lunches
Cons
Management is absolutely horrible, A lot of gossip and hatefulness goes on, The two managers tag team you at once for the most rediculous things.
great place to work
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAOctober 16, 2015
Great support with friendly employees. Several locations in the north Georgia area. Competitive salary. No holidays or weekends. Average 20-30 patients a day.
Great clinical experience.
Registered Nurse, PRN (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAOctober 7, 2015
Flexible, able to work PRN while attending graduate school. Great clinical experience. Nice environment to work in. Able to strengthen RN skills.
Always worked with quality nurses and if had concerns, manager did her best to accommodate me and other staff.
Acute dialysis nurse (Former Employee) –  Rome, GaJuly 31, 2015
Working at hospitals, you never knew what kind of patient load you would have on any given day. All nurses worked together as a team to distribute ourselves to ensure patient safety and even the workload. We had a continuing education class at most monthly meetings addressing a topic we chose. We learned from each other as evry nurse had a different background. I was the senior nurse at the time I moved to Tennessee from Georgia. My manager tried to accommodate us if we needed time off and I liked the fact that we could switch work days with each other as long as our shift was covered. The hardest part of the day came with new admissions and having to go to other hospitals as care demanded after a long day already. I did not mind taking call at all. Our Nephrologist tried to only call us in extreme emergency and did not call us for a chronic patient if they just didn't go to their clinic that day unless emergent dialysis was needed. I enjoyed working for Harbin Clinic and would still be there had my husband not transferred with his job to Tennessee.
Pros
C-o workers worked as a team. Care was evenly distributed. Pay was good.
Cons
did not know exactly when I was going home and got called in on my days off frequently

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HARBIN CLINIC. Our community is ready to answer.