Harborstone Credit Union

Harborstone Credit Union Employer Reviews

Great place
Teller, Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Lakewood, WASeptember 12, 2013
Great place to work. People always willing to help. There is a lot to learn!
Good start
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Lakewood, WAAugust 20, 2013
Harborstone is a good fit for an in-experienced IT person to get started. They provided the necessary training to to perform the tasks assigned and further knowledge.
Teller (Former Employee), Tacoma, WASeptember 26, 2012
Pros: great opportunities for growth, great overall atmosphere
I worked as a teller at Harborstone Credit Union for only a year before relocating to Statesboro, Georgia. A typical day as a teller was doing transactions for members including deposits, withdrawals, money orders, traveler's checks, outgoing wires, and referrals.

I was a manager at McDonald's before I started working at Harborstone. I had customer – more... service experience, but working at this credit union taught me a whole other level of customer service.

The management and my co-workers in my area were great. Always willing to help out if you had problems or questions.

The hardest part of my job for me was adjusting to this totally different level of customer service and all the rules and regulations we had to know.

I really enjoyed working at Harborstone Credit Union, if only for a short time. I did make some friends for life during this time. – less
overall review
Support Service Specialist- GL maintenance (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAMay 9, 2012
This Credit Union was a different type of CU. Dealing with military personel was an interesting experience and dealing with members of the service, I worked on the Air Force Base which is a completely different lifestyle than the general public.