HARC

ok
assistant manager (Current Employee), tampa,flMarch 30, 2014
• Direct care staff
• Supervising a staff of 6 and residents
• Maintain report files, typing various correspondences, maintain scheduling appointments
• Responsible for maintaining and sorting the mail as well as office supplies, and other clerical duties
nice people
staff (Current Employee), Hartford, CTFebruary 8, 2014
the company is well established and really cares about it clients. The benefits are a but expensive otherwise it is a great place to work.
Excellent culture, true to mission and vision.
Director of Human Resources (Former Employee), Hartford, CTAugust 7, 2013
I truly loved working at HARC. The culture is warm and integrity is superb.
Good working environment
Floating Job Coach (Former Employee), Hartford, CTJuly 15, 2013
Pros: good job sites
Cons: no breaks, lack of communication with job openings.
HARC INC. is a company that provides help and services to people with disabilities. The company shows good morals, trains their staff efficiently, and has some of the friendliest staff I have ever worked with.
Interesting but can be stressful
Office Assistant/ Receptionist/Respite Provider (Former Employee), Hartford, CTMay 19, 2013
At the time of my employment, I knew mostly everyone there and still do. My mother works there so my co-workers did treat me sometimes like they were better than me. But a typical day would be coming in at 8am, setting up the office, going through voice messages, putting reports in files, writing up new reports and so on.

At around 3pm I would start – more... my Respite job would consist of picking up the child I was in charge of, making sure they ate, bringing them where they needed to go or take them places. Then bring them back home.

Some of my co-workers in the office area could be very rude and would make snide comments. They would sometimes try and bully me because my mother worked there. But my bosses made sure that if it started it stopped instantly.

The hardest part of the job was in the beginning, as a Respite Provider, I had no clue what I was doing and I was just put right in it.

The most enjoyable part was working in the office, working with the kids, helping them with their studies if they had any or just letting them play. – less
fun place to work in
CNA/ Job coach (Former Employee), Hartford, CTSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: mon-fri 9am-3pm
Cons: working for a temp agency no benefits no holiday pay
It is an amazing work place I loved working there the short time I was there with my temp agency I enjoyed working with the disabled kids Im hoping to find another job like this one
fun place to work staff very caring and compassionate
Internship (Former Employee), Hartford, CTAugust 23, 2012
Would suggest any one of my friends looking for work to work at HARC.

About HARC

HARC's Employment Center Program provides habilitative programming for individuals who are not fully engaged in supported employment. – Read more