Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe Employer Reviews

Productive job where I gained a lot of knowledge.
Sales and Promotions Intern (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCApril 14, 2014
Pros: my first office job.
Cons: it was only temporary.
I came in and was given a list of tasks to complete each day. Some was secretarial and some was sales related.
I learned the behind the scenes operations of a major company, and different ways to deal with guest relations.
Management was amazing, and taught me so much to take back to school with me when my internship was completed.
The hardest part – more... was being thrown in to scenarios with guests and trying to make them happy if some part of their service upset them.
The most enjoyable part was learning about the industry I wanted to be in. – less
ok
Senior Executive Kitchen Manager (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 21, 2014
ok place to work kinda fun but lots of hours gm had little man syndrome, no one in charge rules changed daily
Exciting and loud
Server (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJMarch 17, 2014
Very fast pace all american dishes. From Burgers to steaks great food at a descent price. But if your looking for a quite night then this isnt the place to go because the music is always loud!
Waitress job to get through school
Server (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 3, 2014
I enjoyed working at Hard Rock Cafe because it was a fun place to work while earning the money to get by during school.
Not a bad place to work..
Preperatory Trainer (Former Employee), Destin, FLFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: positive work environment, good pay, benefits..
Cons: work can get hectic..
From preparing the food to my training of new talents in the kitchen, the hard rock was a very good place to work .All though,, management and I did not see eye to eye on some subjects ,,at least they tried to meet me in some subjects...My ultimate concerns were in the way other trainers were treating the students under their guide....Management did – more... work with me to resolve those issues.. They also made sure that proper credit was given to the individual that deserved it...My greatest regret is letting a bad day and promises from another employer end my time with the hard rock.. – less
diverse enviroment, excellent co workers, great experiences
Photographer (Current Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 2, 2014
On any work day I find it in myself to provide customers with memorable experiences at the hard rock with a photo.
its a home away from home
Host/Server (Former Employee), Tumon, GUDecember 14, 2013
Pros: amazing staff and management, lenient break times, awesome training seminars.
Cons: i cant think of one
A typical work day at the Hard Rock Cafe Guam is a day unlike any other. Everyday is full of excitement and unexpected difficulties that are overcome with the help of your "family" (coworkers and managers). I had learned that there is no other place that you can work and become so comfortable the minute you start there the staff and management are welcoming – more... and open. Management there is outstanding. They guide you and show you through trial and error you can become successful at what you do. The hardest part of the job is going home at the end of the day. You cant find any other job that you can have fun and work at the same time. Truly no other place like it. The most enjoyable part f the job is just being able to entertain guests and be surrounded by amazing people everyday. – less
Awesome company to work for.
Server (Former Employee), Destin, FLNovember 4, 2013
Pros: half off food for family and firiends. great benefits. awesome staff.
Cons: its only a seasonal job.
I have never worked with a better group of managers. And a company with such high morals.
Great Time!
Server (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNOctober 9, 2013
Pros: laid back atmosphere, non judgmental, being yourself is the best thing
Hard Rock is a fantastic company to work for! There was never a dull moment and everyone was like family.
my experiance
waiter (Former Employee), puerto vallarta, jaliscoAugust 7, 2013
Pros: learned how to make alcohol beverages, resturant was right in front of beach, great co-workers, and live rock music
Cons: worked extreamly long hours sometimes without breaks, got paid in pesos
on a typical day at the hard rock café was always unpredictable, sometimes it would be very busy, and sometimes slow, but what ever happened it was always fun to be around my co-workers. One of the hardest this I had to learn was to hold three beverages in one hand and learn how to hold three plats at once with out the a trey. The most enjoyable part – more... of the hard rock café was the live band they had and the ladies night event they had every Wednesday it was always busy and the environment was fast, happy, and exciting.. – less
Hard Rock Cafe was a terrific learning/work experience
Server (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 24, 2013
Pros: great discounts on merchandise and food
Cons: long hours
Hard Rock Cafe employs a rigorous training program and they want the very best for their company. As a bartender, I had never before this time worked for a corporate restaurant and learned that things were very different.
After I passed all their training and was able to serve on the floor, I learned about working accurately, in large volume and with – more... a sense of urgency.
Hard Rock was a blast of eclectic people, collectibles and fun. I would definitely work there again. – less
Fun and highly cultured work enviornment
Bartender/Server (Former Employee), Universal CityJuly 13, 2013
A really great place to work with a strong sense of culture. Love the co-workers. There are a lot of work advancement opportunities. Just a hard area to work with not so great clientele.
Really fun place to work, but...
Server/ expediter (Former Employee), Destin, FLApril 7, 2013
Pros: rock and roll attitudes, professionalism in many of the workers
Cons: it's the restaurant business, so the usual....not a year round job for many positions
My location was incredibly seasonal, and the pay was non-existent in the off-season. Getting hours/shifts was a cutthroat thing, and some of the managers played favorites. From my understanding, this is the exception, though, and not the rule for Hard Rock, and things may have gotten better since I left 4 years ago.
FAST PACE ENVIRONMENT.
Internship (Former Employee), Mexico cityMarch 25, 2013
Did an internship to learn food cost audits and also bus tables during peak hours
friendly staff
Excellent, Challenging, Respectfull job
Assistant Kitchen Manager (Former Employee), San Juan, PRMarch 2, 2013
Pros: free launches, travel, and work ethics
A lot of training, develop of caracter and security in yourself. live the experience of being at war and have the opportunity to serve your country. Meet an excelent group of people, brothers for ever, also had the opportunity of learn investigation skills, tactics and follow orders.
Amazing and vibrant establishment
Bartender (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLFebruary 24, 2013
Amazing management interactions, pleasent and entertaining environment.
GREAT
Food Prep /DISHWASHER TRAINEE (Former Employee), Destin, FLFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: ?
Cons: ?
EASY WORK , ALOT , DISHWASHER TRAINER VERY WELL VERY NICE PEOPLE THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB ? EASY ? !!!
Back-breaking medial work with a low and undesirable income
Server (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: ability to schedule work around degree program
Cons: no breaks, low income, extremely physical labor...
This place is terrible. It is over-staffed, so even with a strong physical presence, earning the basic needs of life is nearly impossible.
Excellent work environment
Lead Server/Trainer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 16, 2013
The company was great due to the mottos, philanthropic activities, and overall benefits and coworkers. Every shift was different and it was a pleasure to go to work there.
Rockin' place to work!
Front Host, Busser, Server, Trainer, Ambassador (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: employee discount, matching 401k plan, vision care, diversity of workers
Cons: you never get out on the time that is on your schedule
They have a great working atmosphere. The people are not only fun but they will become your family. I was going to school and then I had a baby and the company worked around my schedule to get me the hours I wanted. They offered health care, pet health care, vision care, a company matching 401K plan, and life coaching for free. You also get 50% off – more... on food purchases and purchases in the gift store. It is a great company to work for. They encourage to be yourself and they are very active in the community. – less

1 2 3

About Hard Rock Cafe

You can rock hard, eat hard, buy merchandise hard, and even sleep hard with Hard Rock Cafe International. The company operates – Read more