Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe Employer Reviews

Not a bad place to work..
Preperatory Trainer (Former Employee), Destin, FLFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: positive work environment, good pay, benefits..
Cons: work can get hectic..
From preparing the food to my training of new talents in the kitchen, the hard rock was a very good place to work .All though,, management and I did not see eye to eye on some subjects ,,at least they tried to meet me in some subjects...My ultimate concerns were in the way other trainers were treating the students under their guide....Management did – more... work with me to resolve those issues.. They also made sure that proper credit was given to the individual that deserved it...My greatest regret is letting a bad day and promises from another employer end my time with the hard rock.. – less
diverse enviroment, excellent co workers, great experiences
Photographer (Current Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 2, 2014
On any work day I find it in myself to provide customers with memorable experiences at the hard rock with a photo.
its a home away from home
Host/Server (Former Employee), Tumon, GUDecember 14, 2013
Pros: amazing staff and management, lenient break times, awesome training seminars.
Cons: i cant think of one
A typical work day at the Hard Rock Cafe Guam is a day unlike any other. Everyday is full of excitement and unexpected difficulties that are overcome with the help of your "family" (coworkers and managers). I had learned that there is no other place that you can work and become so comfortable the minute you start there the staff and management are welcoming – more... and open. Management there is outstanding. They guide you and show you through trial and error you can become successful at what you do. The hardest part of the job is going home at the end of the day. You cant find any other job that you can have fun and work at the same time. Truly no other place like it. The most enjoyable part f the job is just being able to entertain guests and be surrounded by amazing people everyday. – less
Awesome company to work for.
Server (Former Employee), Destin, FLNovember 4, 2013
Pros: half off food for family and firiends. great benefits. awesome staff.
Cons: its only a seasonal job.
I have never worked with a better group of managers. And a company with such high morals.
Great Time!
Server (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNOctober 9, 2013
Pros: laid back atmosphere, non judgmental, being yourself is the best thing
Hard Rock is a fantastic company to work for! There was never a dull moment and everyone was like family.
great place to work
Line Cook (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: good experience
Cons: benefits weren't that great
Wonderful place to work. was attending school while I was working there.
Hard Rock Cafe was a terrific learning/work experience
Server (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 24, 2013
Pros: great discounts on merchandise and food
Cons: long hours
Hard Rock Cafe employs a rigorous training program and they want the very best for their company. As a bartender, I had never before this time worked for a corporate restaurant and learned that things were very different.
After I passed all their training and was able to serve on the floor, I learned about working accurately, in large volume and with – more... a sense of urgency.
Hard Rock was a blast of eclectic people, collectibles and fun. I would definitely work there again. – less
Fun and highly cultured work enviornment
Bartender/Server (Former Employee), Universal CityJuly 13, 2013
A really great place to work with a strong sense of culture. Love the co-workers. There are a lot of work advancement opportunities. Just a hard area to work with not so great clientele.
Really fun place to work, but...
Server/ expediter (Former Employee), Destin, FLApril 7, 2013
Pros: rock and roll attitudes, professionalism in many of the workers
Cons: it's the restaurant business, so the usual....not a year round job for many positions
My location was incredibly seasonal, and the pay was non-existent in the off-season. Getting hours/shifts was a cutthroat thing, and some of the managers played favorites. From my understanding, this is the exception, though, and not the rule for Hard Rock, and things may have gotten better since I left 4 years ago.
FAST PACE ENVIRONMENT.
Internship (Former Employee), Mexico cityMarch 25, 2013
Did an internship to learn food cost audits and also bus tables during peak hours
friendly staff
Excellent, Challenging, Respectfull job
Assistant Kitchen Manager (Former Employee), San Juan, PRMarch 2, 2013
Pros: free launches, travel, and work ethics
A lot of training, develop of caracter and security in yourself. live the experience of being at war and have the opportunity to serve your country. Meet an excelent group of people, brothers for ever, also had the opportunity of learn investigation skills, tactics and follow orders.
Amazing and vibrant establishment
Bartender (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLFebruary 24, 2013
Amazing management interactions, pleasent and entertaining environment.
GREAT
Food Prep /DISHWASHER TRAINEE (Former Employee), Destin, FLFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: ?
Cons: ?
EASY WORK , ALOT , DISHWASHER TRAINER VERY WELL VERY NICE PEOPLE THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB ? EASY ? !!!
Back-breaking medial work with a low and undesirable income
Server (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: ability to schedule work around degree program
Cons: no breaks, low income, extremely physical labor...
This place is terrible. It is over-staffed, so even with a strong physical presence, earning the basic needs of life is nearly impossible.
Excellent work environment
Lead Server/Trainer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 16, 2013
The company was great due to the mottos, philanthropic activities, and overall benefits and coworkers. Every shift was different and it was a pleasure to go to work there.
Rockin' place to work!
Front Host, Busser, Server, Trainer, Ambassador (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: employee discount, matching 401k plan, vision care, diversity of workers
Cons: you never get out on the time that is on your schedule
They have a great working atmosphere. The people are not only fun but they will become your family. I was going to school and then I had a baby and the company worked around my schedule to get me the hours I wanted. They offered health care, pet health care, vision care, a company matching 401K plan, and life coaching for free. You also get 50% off – more... on food purchases and purchases in the gift store. It is a great company to work for. They encourage to be yourself and they are very active in the community. – less
summary
Cocktail Server (Former Employee), paradiseDecember 29, 2012
I was a cocktail waitress on the casino floor and worked swing/grave/day shift. I took orders delivered drinks and cleaned my station
A great place to work
Server (Current Employee), Gatlinburg, TNOctober 29, 2012
Pros: 50% food, health ins, 401k
Cons: has a slow season from jan to march..
A family oriented work enviornment. Great staff, teamwork, and values. A fun enviornment where u can be who you are! Great people.
Fast Paced
Food Expeditor (Former Employee), Tumon, GuamOctober 15, 2012
A typical shift at HRC was fast paced yet enjoyable. Management and the crew got along well. I like working in a fast paced environment which made this job enjoyable.
Fun Place to work, exciting and fullfilling.
Server (Current Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: discount on food and shop. flexible schedule
In the areas you are schedule to work, there's always something different to talk about. Memorabilia makes everything more interesting and get the customers excited. You learn a lot about different cultures and serve different types of people all day. Managers are always there to help and answer questions. Team work is essential for the job, everybody – more... contributes in a different aspect during the shift. Hardest part of the job... training! The training is intense but there's no other way to get the job done if you can't deal with training. The most enjoyable part is that you can be yourself and have fun. – less

About Hard Rock Cafe

You can rock hard, eat hard, buy merchandise hard, and even sleep hard with Hard Rock Cafe International. The company operates – Read more