Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe United States Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Server (Current Employee), Gatlinburg, TNOctober 29, 2012
Pros: 50% food, health ins, 401k
Cons: has a slow season from jan to march..
A family oriented work enviornment. Great staff, teamwork, and values. A fun enviornment where u can be who you are! Great people.
Fast Paced
Food Expeditor (Former Employee), Tumon, GuamOctober 15, 2012
A typical shift at HRC was fast paced yet enjoyable. Management and the crew got along well. I like working in a fast paced environment which made this job enjoyable.
Fun Place to work, exciting and fullfilling.
Server (Current Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: discount on food and shop. flexible schedule
In the areas you are schedule to work, there's always something different to talk about. Memorabilia makes everything more interesting and get the customers excited. You learn a lot about different cultures and serve different types of people all day. Managers are always there to help and answer questions. Team work is essential for the job, everybody contributes in a different aspect during the shift. Hardest part of the job... training! The training is intense but there's no other way to get the job done if you can't deal with training. The most enjoyable part is that you can be yourself and have fun.
Awesome work environment
Expeditor (Current Employee), Hollywood, CASeptember 17, 2012
I enjoy going to work every single day. The atmosphere is amazing and the staff is too.
Rockstaring it up!
Server (Former Employee), Honolulu, HISeptember 6, 2012
Pros: meeting people from all over the world
Cons: no cons!
Giving guests the best Rockstar experience. Entertaining guests while making sure they get the best food experience ever!
Fun place to be yourself
Restaurant Supervisor/Bartender/Server (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 23, 2012
I love working here! I listen to good music all day and make good money. The food is ok...but its the environment that keeps people coming back!
Fun place with lots of travel!
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 16, 2012
Responsible for store front windows as well as interior displays. Worked with store promotions, remodels, and new store openings.
Productive and fun
Fry and Salad Cook (Former Employee), Destin, FLJuly 2, 2012
Pros: corporate restaurant
Cons: management was two faced
I prepared the salads, desserts and fry cook. Learning their menu and how everything was prepared. Management was okay they were not very helpful. I like my co-workers we all worked very well together. The music they had inside the cafe.
Very Chill
Hostess (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJMay 28, 2012
Pros: rockin music
very fun place to work. always an upbeat atmosphere. coworkers always helpful. management was always willing to help you advance. vacationers not always the most patient patrons.
Legendary Rock and Roll
Hostess (Former Employee), Denmark, SCApril 27, 2012
Pros: free dinner, great healthcare
Cons: no breaks
I would go straight to my hostess stand. Make sure everything was clean and properly presented. Made sure our guests were happy and had everything they needed. Told them about our memorabilia.
I would wash all the drink and dinner menus by the end of the night.

I leared to work hard, be patient and found out what great customer service is and what it means to a restaurant.

My co-workers were often had a lot of personal drama going on, but besides from that we all got a long quite well.

The hardest part was when we had a 3 hours waiting list and celebrities and Hard Rock members would walk in - they would have priority seating, which led to some very unhappy guests in the waiting line which we couldn't do much about since they do not give out free drinks etc.
Very Corporate with Very High Standards.
Bartender (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIJanuary 25, 2012
Some policies & procedures were uncommon, but in the BIG PICTURE OF THINGS, it made me a more refined & overall, a more POLISHED Bartender. I use to have to take 16 Pour Tests a day (8 left & 8 right) From 1/4oz to 2oz! But now, I have a GREAT POUR, and I'm thankful for that

About Hard Rock Cafe

You can rock hard, eat hard, buy merchandise hard, and even sleep hard with Hard Rock Cafe International. The company operates – Read more

Hard Rock Cafe Salaries