Hard Rock International Employee Reviews

Cool
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DCDecember 6, 2016
The job is cool, upbeat, and fast paced. the only problem are the hours are inconsistent and barely available but they stay saying they need help all the time.
Pros
Nice. Metro accessible
Cons
No hours
Favorite place I've ever worked
Server (Current Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 5, 2016
I have never enjoyed a job as much as my server position at the Hard Rock Cafe Boston. For over a year and a half now, every time I've gone into work, this restaurant has brought me laughs, friends, money, lessons learned and experiences I couldn't have gotten anywhere else. From top to bottom the people I work with and job I preform has been second to none.
The other employees that I worked with were fun
Golf Grill Associate (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OKDecember 5, 2016
At the golf course you don't get breaks unless there are a few people there to cover for you, which usually, there aren't. I really enjoyed the golf course, it was beautiful. The hardest part of the job was that my manager didn't help with anything. The most enjoyable was when you are out on the course and it's a good day outside. A typical day at work is slow, usually there aren't that many tournaments.
Pros
Discounted meals, beautiful sights
Cons
Have to make your own breaks, drunk golfers, rude critical golfers
Great Entertain for a Night Out
Gaming Floor Cashier (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OKDecember 2, 2016
Great Customer Service. Fun entertainment. Various restaurants to choose from. Most importantly, variety of different gaming play. I am proudly a former Gaming Cashier, and i will say, the employees in that department are intelligent, customer friendly, and very professional to seek the needs of the guests before their own.
Pros
The guests that we help.
Cons
none available
A fun interactive place to work.
Barista/server/hostess (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 2, 2016
Hard-rock international gives you all the opportunities you need to be able to move up the ladder. While management may be a little overbearing it is all around a wonderful place.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
the point system
Best benefits I've ever had
Card Games Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 1, 2016
HR Hotel and Casino Tulsa is a tribal casino. They have set the objectives and goals and strive to obtain them all no cost spared.

THIS IS NOT HARD ROCK CAFE
Pros
benefits, benefits, benefits
Cons
Native American preference
Fun, always changing, high volume atmosphere
Server and Hostess (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 28, 2016
For the past 3 1/2 years working at this corporate location, I have enjoyed every moment. I have learned to take under pressure situations to the best experience. Co-workers were like another family. Management at my time there was well balanced between front of house and back of house. The opportunities for advancement were a great advantage such as serving 900+ guests for private parties for REI and Microsoft.
wonderful place
Host/retail (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 22, 2016
wonderful place to work, you meet different varieties of people everyday, alot of exciting things to get into as a worker.
I'm a big music lover and this job is perfect
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCNovember 21, 2016
Great job. Love the location and the people. The food there is wonderful and it's always changing so it's always fun. Always get to meet new people and the summertime is amazing. Love the fact that we get live music in there
Pros
Half off
fun place to work
Busser, Food Runner, Promotion, Host, Retail (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 19, 2016
hard rock is a cool place to work at, fun environment to work in, nice & friendly staff, cool memorabilia inside as well. wish they hear more of the staff's opinion as opposed to corporate stop by's and judgement calls because at the end of the day the staff ha the work and be there everyday not corporate.
Pros
benefits, environment
Cons
opinion being heard
Awesome company to work for
Financial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 19, 2016
The mission and motto's are what makes Hard Rock Cafe a great place to work. The co-workers were like a second family to me. Fun place to work, hectic at times, but that's the service industry.
Benefits
Cons
Management turnover
Fun work place they treat employes fairly
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLNovember 19, 2016
The hard Rock is a very fun place to work the ambient make the time seem short all the employees Are like family we eat together and everything the customers sometimes can get a little out of hand but the staff is so unified that everything always go smoothly
Exciting place to work.
Lead Night Clerk (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OKNovember 18, 2016
Great place to work in a fast paced and ever changing atmosphere. It's cool to meet some of the famous people that come through from time to time.
A job just to bring in revenue.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 16, 2016
Management was not the best to work for, very hostile environment. Supervisors were not the friendliest. I managed to get through the season. No hours, No experience gained. The hardest part was being under pressure while at work which caused stress. My most enjoyable moment was talking with the guest getting to know all their different walks through life an giving them an experience they can take with them for the rest of there life.
Pros
free food, meeting good co-workers, discounts
Cons
Supervisors mentality, unfair hours
Great people
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 16, 2016
If you don't mind foul language all the time it would be a great place to work. Good music and videos. But the management won't take care of the rude people. They will only talk to you and the other person face to face and leave it like that.
Pros
Free food when working 50% off when not working.
Fun, friendly enviorment but not suitable with a family
Room Service Attendant / Cashier (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OKNovember 6, 2016
The job itself was great. I loved getting to meet all kinds of people and ways of life. However, they have a high turnover rate, I was constantly training someone new, and pay varies on tips.
Pros
excellant health and retirement benfiets
Cons
high turnover
I enjoyed my time here
Saucier Cook (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OKNovember 5, 2016
The company is a wonderful establishment to work for but it is ran by pore management. I enjoyed the pay and the company of coworkers. Most enjoyed part was the benefits
Pros
Wonderful benefits
Cons
No sense of team work
Awesome work environment with fellow co-corkers and customers
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 3, 2016
No such thing as a typical day at work! I acquired the knowledge and experience for ordering daily requisitions and processing of product in an extremely high volume industry from management and my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is that you are physically exhausted. The best part is your co-workers help make you laugh and you don,t think about how tired you. Plus, it is always an adventure! You never know what you are walking into. The majority of the time, your customers are hysterically funny.
Pros
Meet knew friends, (co-workers & customers). Contacts. And the money.
Cons
Healthcare, no overtime pay.
serve all, love all
Server/Cashier/Barista (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSNovember 2, 2016
probably the best job I've ever had, there was no one there that judged you for anything because they seen everyone as one, very fun work environment with everyone willing to go the extra mile and help. The only con was there was no opportunity to advance, even shifts
Productive work place. Many opportunities to have a better lifestyle
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLNovember 2, 2016
I've been working at the hard rock for over 4 years now, great experience, I've met many people and I am looking to further my opportunities at the hard rock.
Pros
Many opportunities
Cons
Graveyard shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hard Rock International. Our community is ready to answer.

Hard Rock International Reviews by Location