Hard Rock International

Hard Rock International Employee Reviews

what can I say...
Sous Chef/Kitchen Supervisor, Swing Shift (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 23, 2015
The job was cool until you find yourself caring more than everyone else. It was 50/50 good and bad for me. Good because I love what I do and bad because management doesn't provide the proper support to help all aspects run as smooth as possible.
Fun work place
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 22, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Short breaks
The hotel and cafe is a great combination for fun and thrills for the family, great sites, and also the food is fresh and hot served daily.
Fun and exciting workplace
Waitress, Marketing Assistant, Retail Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 19, 2015
Pros: Community Outreach
Cons: No breaks
Four years of working in the restaurant industry was a very enlightening experience. It consisted of meeting people from different regions throughout the world and generating unforgettable experiences. A typical day entailed a high volume environment, while dancing to music of all genres. Having the leisure to promote your individuality, while stimulating meaningful relationships within the workplace and with our consumers. The hardest part of working in the industry was the long hours on your feet, minimal breaks, and dealing with impolite individuals. Furthermore the operational management team lack communication skills, and were very ill-manner. Despite those areas of dissatisfaction I enjoyed working with Hard Rock Cafe, their corporation taught me how to communicate with persons from different culture backgrounds, and how to manage individual characteristic traits ( Love all serve all) , it help to professional refined me, and enhance my artistic judgement.
Exciting and fun place to work.
Casino Host (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 6, 2015
Pros: Building customer relationships
Cons: Hours of operation.
My day consist of working with different personalities and situations. In which it helps me to be more rounded in dealing with problems that may affect our guests. Our management at Hard Rock is very caring, they are always willing to help with your personal life and business growth. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the smoke and the hours and the most enjoyable part of the job is servicing our guest and building a relationship with them.
Friendly and outgoing workplace
Hostess (Former Employee), Key West, FLMay 1, 2015
Greeting and seating customers and getting to know a little bit about them. Friendly work environment, all co-workers were very nice. Hardest part was when we were busy and most enjoyable part was meeting so many new people
It is a great place to work and advance your career in the gaming industry
Floor Attendant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 30, 2015
Pros: Employee appreciation day/week every four months they would have giveaways and contests
Cons: healthcare was not that good was too expensive
There is constant work to do and a full day once you start sometimes chaotic but overall very busy and a fun environment, the guests are great and understanding and help deliver that fun and exciting environment to work in. I learned many new ways to sanitize and clean different things and time management. My co workers are great to work with and we always had a great time at work. The hardest part of the job is when you have a disgruntled guest that has a problem with another guest or another employee and a mess ensues and usually its bad but the best part about it was we got to dance and sing in our departments and jam with the guests and that made it a great place to work and you got to meet so many new people daily.
The Hard Rock was a busy and exciting place to work.
Junket Coordinator/Casino Host (Former Employee), Biloxi, MSApril 27, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people and planning special events.
Cons: Lots of hours.
My days were usually exciting and eventful. During my tenure I learned how to plan events and great time management. Most of the management team was fair and worked as a team. We put in a lot of hours, but we had fun working. I loved meeting new people from around the USA.
Productive and fun
Server and Bartender (Current Employee), MIamiApril 26, 2015
Good work place and benefits.Excelent co workers and management. meet deferent cultures. fast pace environment with great money
Very good training, constant seminars to up your performance
Catoosa, OK-Banquet Captain (Former Employee), Catoosa, OKApril 13, 2015
My boss was a micro-manager that didn't care. I worked long days, and had split off days. Had I had a different boss that cared I would probably still be there.
I wont complain
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee), Biloxi, MSApril 9, 2015
This was a great job for the moment, then management started changing very often and it no longer was a fun place to work. I appreciate the opportunity if nothing else
l
Cage cashier (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 26, 2015
its a little scary dealing with all that money. but over all its fun . pay is good . also have the best food for employees . learn new and different things but it not as hard as you would think
Great place to work.
Houseman (Former Employee), Biloxi, MSMarch 19, 2015
To work at Hard Rock was fun. When performing my assigned duties I was able to see and help others that were there to visit and try their hand at winning some money. I rejoiced when they would "hit".
Security
Security Officer (Current Employee), FLMarch 9, 2015
I worked here expecting advancement but never received any so I left the company. At least you get to listen to music all day.
Fun placed to work
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 7, 2015
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: limited potential for advancement
It was the most unique work environment I've ever worked in. I got the opportunity to meet stars and some of the world's most successful business persons.
PRODUCTIVRE AND PROFESSIONAL WORK PLACE
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee), UNIVERSAL BLVDMarch 2, 2015
. I Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences. I Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons. I Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
Great Culture and Company Structure
Sales and Catering Coordinator (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: free lunches
As the sales and catering coordinator any live leads for catering or sales events and room blocks were qualified through me as I would then administer the leads out to the appropriate manager and then respond to client accordingly. I learned a lot about sales and revenue, as well as systems such as Delphi and Opera. The management team was very involved in all employee activity. Co-workers worked in a very close environment where everyone was actively working with one another. The hardest part of the job was tuning out in a high traffic area, near the printer and around a hand full of chatter boxes although that was also my favorite part of working there. I loved my co-workers and for some individuals like myself, noise is just a golden as silence.
Productive and fun rock star lifestyle
Server (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 24, 2015
Fun place to work for those with minimal responsibility looking for an adventure where you can meet all types of interesting people.
See resume
Executive Room Chef (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 18, 2015
See resume
The Hard Rock Hotel/Casino is an exciting place to work with many opportunies. I enjoy working in its environment.
It was a great experience overall.
Food Runner (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: food and money
Cons: negative atmosphere
I learned a lot about what it is like to work for a company with little management involvement. I got to show up, work, and go home.
This might sound good to some but I was looking for career advancement. And unfortunately did not find what I was looking for.
Work environment with Rock N' Roll attitude and memorabilia
Security Officer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: quality co-workers, cool events, and great environment
Cons: unapproachable management
Working at the Hard Rock Hotel was fun because of the special events and the concerts that go on there. Lots of cool shows and memories from working there. Quality co-workers, but unapproachable management. I learned a lot in the casino industry in the security department.

1 2 3 4 5

About Hard Rock International

With over 179 venues in more than 54 countries around the world, including 140 cafes and 18 Hotels/Casinos, Hard Rock International – Read more

Hard Rock International Photos