Hard Rock International

Hard Rock International Employee Reviews

Productive and a Good Place to work..
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 21, 2017
Hard Rock Cafe Is a world renowned.. If you and your girlfriend are into music, make sure you take a camera. In my opinion, the Hard Rock experience isn't really about the food, but about the environment. Each cafe is full of memorabilia from various musicians and they always have good music playing. Ask your server to tell you about their 'signature piece.' Also ask what's on their city burger. Each cafe has a burger that's unique to their city and it's not listed on the menu...
Fun and Friendly Environment
Casino Host (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 20, 2017
This property is one of the most fun and friendly establishments I have ever had the pleasure to work for. Everyone comes into work with a smile and is well prepared for the day. In this environment I feel encouraged to have fun and that allows me to preform my very best at every challenge that is presented to me. I am never afraid to ask questions or search for help.
Best job I ever had
Beverage Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 19, 2017
Fun and exciting. Everyday was challenging. The Hard Rock is the finest place to work. New management changed the initial idea of the Hard Rock to suite them instead of the culture.
Pros
Best employees.
Cons
Bad upper management
Fun Atmosphere
Server (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 19, 2017
Great place to work, great food, right off the strip so traffic is not too bad, high spending customers, great restaurants
Part time Drop count team
Count room (Current Employee) –  South Lake Tahoe, CAFebruary 18, 2017
3 person every shift we have to do the job quick as possible with team work apparently we work by time to time for every department we have to counting process.
Pros
None free .
Cons
Mostly we got almost one hour break 2 days per week
Great Company but night shift suffers
Slot Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 17, 2017
I always loved coming into work, it never felt like anyone was breathing down your neck here it is a live and let live type place depending on your department, everyone is usually very nice, the only complaint I have is the night shift schedule the hours are pretty brutal usually 10pm to 6am, this definitely will cause some distance with family and friends but if you can manage that you'll enjoy working here granted if you are not on grave
Pros
Free food
Cons
Night shift hours are terrible, the casino is stuffy and dusty due to smoking
Fun place to work
Beverage Hostess (Former Employee) –  Northfield, OHFebruary 17, 2017
I thought this was a really fun place to work. The one thing that i didnt like was that i had a job where we didn't need another worker and they went ahead and hired someone else and then gave away all my good days. Just seemed really unfair
was a good place to start.
Host (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 16, 2017
Themed restaurant of rock and roll you honestly have to love it, great food and environment chipper attitudes, just repetitive after a while good if you need a job and love rock
Pros
1/2 off on food. good music
Cons
management sometimes demands different things that conflicts with other managers
Great place if you want to learn.
Banquet Cook II (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 14, 2017
Because of so many different outlets under the same roof, HR is a great place to learn different food cultures. My direct management is fair and flexible and is willing to teach every step of the way. Easy to get along with coworkers, friendly environment. Provides uniform, with dry cleaning, which in culinary is huge since our jackets get pretty dirty.
Good Company
Players Club Representative (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OKFebruary 14, 2017
good company to work for. great benefits. Nice enviroment to work in. Very friendly co workers. I learned a lot with computers and customer service.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
stressful
Worked under an awesome Chef who loved to teach and specialized in communicating with others. They came up with a International theme each quarter.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAFebruary 10, 2017
Going into work was never hard to do when I worked at Hard Rock. I got to move around stations everyday so it gave me much enjoyment learning new cooking techniques. The Staff was very welcoming and friendly. We were always busy on the Holidays so working them was always a requirement. It was difficult when u had to be away from your family for Christmas and Thanksgiving. When u work for a restaraunt requires a lot of detail to appearance and personal hygiene and knowledge of food safety is a must have. Interacting with guest and looking for ways to make the dining experience a pleasant one is a pride thing. I always treat people the way I would want to be treated when I go out to eat.
productive and professional environment
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, CAFebruary 10, 2017
was a good place to work no complaints, everyone was on their p's and q's and it was fun to be there. everyday was positive and uplifting, we had a lot of laughs while working our butts off. good company that employees the best, ive come away from this place with life long friends. the most enjoyable part was the staff and all the memories i have created with those people.
Fun and Exciting place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 6, 2017
When working with Hard Rock everyday is a new adventure! You meet different celebrities on a regular basis, and you work for a company who really make you love your job.
Pros
Meeting clebrities
Cons
sometimes can be overwhelming
Great atmosphere!
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 4, 2017
Love the diversity! Great place to work and flexibility with the schedule is wonderful. Great staff, management and have learned so much from working there.
lots of hours
Senior Executive Chef (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 3, 2017
great for a single person having to work 80 plus hours a wek got real old real fast, gm was like a gopher, never seen but once a week and real rough person
easy job
Valet Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 1, 2017
its a easy job but the management is terrible they will sit around an if you dont suck up to them they would mess with your schedule and discuss your personal business to other employees
Pros
they give free lunch
Cons
not enough pay and no overtime or holiday pay
Global Branded restaurant group
Regional Controller, Metro New York Region (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 1, 2017
Fun, exciting, place to work. Busy location in the company so expectations were high. Got to meet many music celebs. Culture was good as everyone understood the overall goals and mission of the company
hope you like being busy.
Bartender/Server/Inventory (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJanuary 31, 2017
The best place I have ever worked. much love to all guests and employees there. If you have a good attitude and love music it is the place for you. PURA VIDA!
Pros
so much fun
Cons
don't work there anymore
Overall good place to work
Utility (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 30, 2017
This job can be very relaxing and easygoing at times but also difficult when it gets busy. The company who runs Hard Rock at this location has a policy that does not allow for mandatory tip out and instead pay their bussers and barbacks $9.00 an hour. In my opinion a server's and bartender's aid should receive a portion of their tips as they do all the heavy lifting.
Pros
A lot of fun people to talk to.
Cons
No mandatory tip-out for bussers/barbacks and poor hours
Hard work, sometimes brutal
production cook (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OKJanuary 27, 2017
While I learned a lot as a production cook, I have to say that the management was not entirely supportive. Somedays were just spirit crushing. It seemed as though management was based on Native preference as well as preferential treatment.
Pros
Free food, bonuses
Cons
Unprepared management, unqualified leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hard Rock International. Our community is ready to answer.

Hard Rock International Reviews by Location