Hard Rock International Employee Reviews

I loved working at the Hard Rock.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSOctober 21, 2017
I definitely respected how hard management worked on a daily basis. It was a very nonjudgmental environment, everyone was on the same level and no one was ever singled out if a mistake was made.
Pros
Management is very professional
Cons
Short lunch breaks, low pay
Fun environment.
Server (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 19, 2017
Loved the people I worked with, sometimes working in a high volume place can be tough but for the most part I enjoyed my time at the Hard Rock especially the people I worked with.
good place
SOUS CHEF (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLOctober 17, 2017
fun place to work open 24 hours always something to do people are nice to work with customers are a little hard to deal with i recommend this pace to work to get experience
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
fast paced with opportunity to learn more
Senior Director of Strategic Marketing (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 16, 2017
interesting journey...lots of various backgrounds and opportunity to learn from...fast paced...multiple owners makes it hard to adjust to new goals...
HighTurnover Rate
Main Banker/Cage Cashier (Former Employee) –  Northfield, OHOctober 16, 2017
Considering that I worked in the Main Bank, there is a high turnover rate due to the inconsistent training module. There is just not one person training you, there is multiple people, so sometimes you can get confused on the procedures.
Pros
Free concert tickets
Cons
Short Breaks
at times it was okay at work at hard rock
Line Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 14, 2017
love cooking learned some good things at hard rock. had a couple of good mangers i worked with. work place was okay to work in. the most enjoyable part of the job was doing something nice for the guest. the hard part was working short handed during a pacers or colts game. and other events downtown
Pros
was able to cook your own meal
Cons
sometimes no help
Great and fun hotel
Engineering Secretary (Former Employee) –  IDOctober 13, 2017
Great and fun place to work, great company, great management, great staff, good welfare...................................Excelent style-Hard Rock style
Pros
Great benefits
work place
Cook (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 12, 2017
When I come to work I enjoy what I am doing cooking. I have learned new way of cooking different food like buggers and chicken breast. The hardest part is when you burn yourself with the oil. The most enjoyable part of the job is the team work.
Pros
I like to cook .I likde the team and managers and supervisors environment.
Cons
Never ran out of food product then we need to ask the manager for it.
Fun place to work.
Server (Former Employee) –  Empire, COOctober 12, 2017
Great work environment,tips and wages good,also.Enjoyed setting in the mountains,great views from the patio.My boss was executive chef at Keystone ski area and was easy to work for.
Pros
Food was exellent.
Cons
Had to get up early.
Fun place to work - great food
Financial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 12, 2017
The work here is heavily controlled by a corporate office. There is only one Financial Assistant per store and so I was given free run to complete my work with minimal in-house supervision. By impressing the corporate office, I was able to be sent to other locations to train new Financial Assistants.
Pros
Discount on in-house meals
Cons
No advancement
the best job for people with a young spirit
Maintenance supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PROctober 12, 2017
the best job for people with a young spirit. This job demands a lot of energy and great customer service. for the time that I was working in HR I did not want to get to my house I just wanted to stay working and I just waited for the time to start the work day.

The management is nice and well-working. all have a goal, give the best customer service.
Terrible management
Lead food server and trainer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 11, 2017
Management would never listen to any advice to help improve the work environment. Management talked behind your back and very vindictive. HORRIBLE GM.
Hostess
Host (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 11, 2017
The only real responsibility is to explain the buffet as you walk customers to their table. However, since this buffet is in a casino, you meet a multitude of people from different backgrounds which brings on an experience of a lifetime.
Server
Server (Former Employee) –  Stateline, NVOctober 11, 2017
At Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Lake Tahoe's Alpine Union a typical day consists of making the customer has a good and safe time during their vacation. While working at Alpine Union I learned every aspect of working in a restaurant, from being an expo to being a hostess and every position in between. The work place culture at Alpine Union is fantastic. Its like one big happy family.The hardest part of the job is that Alpine Union never has enough employees, so it always feels like your doing the job of three people. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the employees.
Pros
You get paid 1/2 hour lunches.
Cons
Employees' schudles are not constistant.
fun work place
General Cashier (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 10, 2017
very nice place to work. competitive wages a plus.The management can be extremely novice at times but their is always a strong manager you can go too.
High-energy, fun, enthusiastic environment
Server (Former Employee) –  Pigeon Forge, TNOctober 9, 2017
Hard Rock Cafe

I really enjoyed working in this environment. A lot of history in the music industry, great opportunities for advancement, laid back dress code. The general manager needed some work on her people skills, but the rest of the management staff was amazing and fun to work with.
Pros
Laid back dress code and fun environment
Cons
Unpredictable guest flow
Hard Rock
Usher (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MS 39531October 9, 2017
Hard rock treats their employees with respect and it's always a fun day at the job. I help the guests find their seats for the show playing that night, and i make sure everyone has a safe and fun time at every event.
Great learning experience
Assistant Beverage Manger (Former Employee) –  NevadaOctober 8, 2017
Great place to be a part of and learn more about the business. The culture and employees was what made coming into work the best part of my day. The Hard Rock is a great company to work for.
Fun workplace
Shift Supervisor/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLOctober 7, 2017
Work life balance is terrible. Profit before people. Not consistant leadership. Sometime its leadership by click , not by ability or compentency. No industry standards
Hard Rock Original
System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 5, 2017
Management staff rewards those who can put in the effort. Great place to work, benefits, and the perks are great. It helps to work closely with the concert venues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hard Rock International. Our community is ready to answer.