Hard Rock International Employee Reviews

Not what it once was
Operations Manager, Beverage Manager (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSMay 23, 2017
The culture has changed and while there are good things like great pay and the best benefits I have ever had, the stress of a very disorganized support team will stress you out to the point of breaking.
Great Internship
Intern - Loews Hotels at Universal Orlando (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 22, 2017
Management was always available and supportive when needed.
Other staff members were always upbeat and excited to work.
Flexible hours were always available.
Fun place to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 21, 2017
While working here I cleaned hotel rooms re stocked linens assisted guest's with their needs delivering microwaves hair dryers tooth brush tooth paste towels ect..
Pros
Multiple brakes
Cons
Really dirty rooms
Kitchen Manager/Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 19, 2017
I enjoyed my job and the people that I worked with. The front and back of the house worked as a team and I always felt supported in the things that I did.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
fast paced
Lead Server/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO Las Vegas, NVMay 17, 2017
I enjoyed my time at hard rock cafe. the people are great to work with as a team and as friends. I enjoyed working with a wide variety of people all over the world , so I got a good idea of how people are from other country's
Pros
the people
Cons
the 200 test question about the memorabilia and food
Very fun job
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 17, 2017
I loved working there but the pay was not enough . The Hard Rock in ATL stays busy, but when I moved to Dallas the location was ok. I only stayed with that location for a few months.
good starting point
Graveyard Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 16, 2017
I started my career here, and picked up and learned valuable experience in the security field. It was my first job and I enjoyed it, and met and worked with some really great people
Weddings Concierge
Weddings Concierge (Former Employee) –  Dominican RepublicMay 16, 2017
I enjoyed working in this resort because being a wedding concierge you learned pretty much how to preparate a wedding and many more, you get to work with a lot of different departments.

The management is very nice.
productive and fun workplace.
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  LocationMay 15, 2017
This was such a fun environment to work in! I was working face to face with the guests and loving every minute of it! I learned a ton about the hospitality industry and patience. Problem solving and critical thinking were major parts of this job! The culture was amazing as well as the people I worked with! The hardest part of the job was standing for 8-10 hours a day, and that wasn't that hard! Wonderful job and great environment!
Pros
work hours, steady work flow, co workers, atmosphere.
Cons
not great benefits
Nice place to work at, good people and good vibes over all.
Hardrock cafe retail associate/ host (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 15, 2017
It's a fun place to work at. Management are very understanding and helpful most of the time. People who shop and eat that hardrock are nice tourists and lots of opportunities in hardrock company.
Great
Beverage Purchasing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 14, 2017
I love the company and the culture. Unfortunately with the cost of living rising you might need a second job. There are some perks such as free parking depending on what dept. you work in. I love my job.
great experience
Revenue Auditor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89109May 13, 2017
gave me a chance to have my first job and to grow, administrators are very flexible and assists their staff to succeed, great people, great owner and supervision.
Pros
great experience
Cons
cant complain
Loud, crazy, but good place to work
EVS Attendant (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OkMay 13, 2017
The hard rock hotel and casino is a great place to work. it can be stressful, but fun too. The benefits are amazing. A typical day at work is, cleaning machines, wiping out ash trays, dusting off machines, vacuuming, stocking closets. Talking to customers, saying hello, answering there questions to the best of your knowledge. The most enjoyable part of the job was the benefits, the paid time off, and all of the wonderful people I got to work with. The hardest part of the job for me, was the smoke smell. I could deal with it, but it definitely got to me.
Pros
good benefits, paid vacations, a great place to work
Cons
not getting the days off you want, people being favored to much
best job i ever had
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMay 11, 2017
great place to work. fun and high energy atmosphere. Awesome food and beverage. lots of advancement. Still have lots of friends at all levels working there. Hard Rock Can be a life long career
Pros
great working environment
Cons
micro managed
Decent workplace with some free food and diverse waitstaff
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMay 9, 2017
Hard Rock wasn't a bad place to work. You definately got to prove yourself here because the staff is very clicky and if one person doesn't approve of you, noone will.
Pros
boardwalk seating
Cons
no breaks, 65 percent of clientele are bad tippers
It was fine
Life guard (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 8, 2017
The job was fun but the heat was miserable. My boss was a jerk and she went out of her way to make me do the most difficult tasks. I had fun that summer but i wouldn't do it again.
Pros
money
Cons
hot
Fun job
Duel rate casino dealer/supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 7, 2017
In its hay day it was the best most fun job. Now it's lost it's time in the sunlight. It's not awesome like it used to be. But still a solid dependable job.
Pros
Free food. Lots of breaks.
Cons
Not as good tips as other properties now
Great company
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMay 7, 2017
Nice people and great place to work eveyone was friendly.There was always someone around to help or even if just had a question someone was there...i only worked there a couple of months because they closed the park down but it was a awsome place with awsome out-going people there.....i loved waking up and wanting to go to work...
Love All. Serve All.
Banquet Bartender/Server (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 7, 2017
This has been my favorite company to work for throughout my serving/bartending career. Everyone is really friendly, supportive, and willing to support you regardless of your endeavors. I would highly recommend my colleagues to work for Hard Rock.
At hrh
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 7, 2017
if certain management during my time there was better, i would have never left. always a fun vibe, and never got bored. miss that place, but on to better things now.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hard Rock International. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval