Hard Rock International

Hard Rock International Employee Reviews

Coworkers were awesome managers were trash
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 17, 2017
I worked here and exaywhat others said no place for growth .. the mangers don't communicate professionally . They accuse before asking about a situation. I loved my co workers and the discount that was about it .
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Managers/ supervisor/ environment
Fun area with Restaurant above
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 15, 2017
able to come in talk to customers and being around my managers
Able to talk about stuff with co workers
able to get along with co workers
Tx- Server (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 14, 2017
I loved working for the hard rock. They offered great benefits and upheld a positive work environment. While the environment was professional upper management encouraged our free spirits.
great company to work for. fun atmosphere and exciting
Production Manager/corporate trainer for managers (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 11, 2017
great place for me, except for the double standards set by management.ok for some people but not others. very unfair. this situation was molded by managers.
Pros
great company
Cons
poor managemnt, including internal, yet widely known fighting between managers
Love the culture
Server Trainer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 11, 2017
The typical day at work was smooth till 7 pm then business would alway pick up. The structure behind each concept that Hard Rock provides is incredible. From the mechanics to the expo station to the high standards of the bar it makes it such a amazing place to work. The people that work there and the people that come to dine are all incredible and the food is just on another level.
Pros
Money
Cons
money
Lots of favoritism
Cook (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSJanuary 7, 2017
Boss has favorite workers they go on break the ones the dobrwaknt like have little to no break half of the time break room have no food for employees to eat can eat nothing off the line boss speaks disrespectful to employees
Pros
Favoritism
Fun Place to work
Cook (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 6, 2017
I enjoyed working there I mean if I wouldn't of had to move back home I would more than likely still be working there. You have fun working there and you make friends fast. It is not boring at all and it is very fast paced!
Pros
have fun while working
Cons
Fast breaks
Being a Hostess was hard work.
Hostess and Server (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OKJanuary 6, 2017
Typical day of working at Hard Rock Casino wasn't to bad but as a Hostess you always get blame on about double seating the waitress(on accident), always getting talk down by them, and their always rude to whoever is lower than a waitress.
It's Hard Rock!
Product Developer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 5, 2017
Nice played back cultural. Ability to travel and learn new aspects of retail and merchandising. Opportunity for more competitive benefits and outline of growth path/opportunities.
Pros
Casual work environment
Cons
Benefits not competitive
productive and fun work place
Hostess/Waitress (Current Employee) –  Saipan, MPJanuary 3, 2017
Managers and staff really encourage you to be yourself, a great place for first time workers, and the hours are very flexible. to me the most enjoyable part of the job is when it gets busy because we will be able to enhance our skill based on our types of guest and our experiences with pressure.
Pros
Employee discount
Productive and fun work place
Host/Server (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 3, 2017
Working for hard rock cade was a great experience.
Ive worked with wonderful people
Serving has taught me a lot about hospitality
Pros
Free food
Cons
bad gest
Great environment
Cashier/Server (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAJanuary 2, 2017
The place itself is a great and uplifting environment to work in. Co-workers are like family. You can be yourself for the most part and have fun. The only problem I had was the management.
Worst hard rock ever
Reservations lead,front desk lead and audit (Former Employee) –  South Lake Tahoe, CADecember 31, 2016
Real quick,poor pay,bad management..Worst customer service I've ever worked.people get hired then quit like a week later...Just read the yelp score...South lake Tahoe hard rock should be shut down...That simple
Pros
Cons
Don't apply here..
Great multicultural hotel, great benefits and fun environment, employee wellness and career growth
Guest Services Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 29, 2016
Typical day at work consisted of preparing crew for the day ahead with a daily sound check/ morning review. Daily review of check list and reports completed from day prior. Responded and amended all guest complaints and disputes. Set up a pass down for the next shift to be prepared for anything that would occur after my departure for the day.
Throughout my time at Hard Rock, I learned many skills. The most important was how to manage people. Not just in regards to managing subordinates but how to interact with all people to get the best out of every interaction i came across.
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego has the uncanny ability to have some of the most creative and unique people come to work for them. A great nurturing environment that lets you be who you want to be.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with people who seemed to have a sense of entitlement and did not grasp an open mind to all aspects of life. but you can get that anywhere, just seemed to be excessive there.
Most enjoyable was being part of a fantastic team that put together many amazing events, not only was a top event of the city but exceeded a couple thousand people at once.
Pros
heath, dental, 401 k. paid lunch. many crew activities for team bonding
Cons
No free parking options available
Hard Rock Casino
Bartender/Center Bar (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLDecember 28, 2016
My experience with the hard rock was absolutely the out most interesting places to work . I was employed with them for just a little over 2 years and would go back in heart beat. Met some really good people and wonderful management staff
Work experience
HOST (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 22, 2016
The years I was there the experience was more good then bad. I learn a lot of my skills there and how to work with all type of people around me.The managers there was a lot of help in my growth there they was easy to talk about any issues that was happening and about life as well.
Pros
OVERTIME
Cons
REWARDS
great staff
Server/Shift Lead/ Trainer/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 21, 2016
I have learned alot here at hardrock cafe. I worked two different locations and both were amazing. The people you meet from around the world is a great experience.
Productive workplace where I was allowed to come into contact with amazing people!
Server (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 19, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of serving guests in a timely manner. In the process, I was allowed to meet people from all over the world and take a look into their lives. There was always room to grow and not one person there had been around for less than 5 years. Management was open, honest, and amazing! I truly enjoyed my time with this company.
great company
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 19, 2016
great company would not mind working for the company again, would change some things about the company.Otherwise good company to work for, decent pay as well.
Fun Job
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLDecember 15, 2016
It help me to be very observers, more guests service, funny, good listener, proactive, more socialize and safety. It help me to meet people from around the world with different backgrounds and beliefs.
Pros
Free lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hard Rock International. Our community is ready to answer.

Hard Rock International Reviews by Location