Hard Rock International Employee Reviews

Great happy workplace with great pay and benefits
Server (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 4, 2017
I enjoyed the upbeat atmosphere. The co workers are great and the managers are knowledgeable, understanding and fair. It is an awesome place to gain friends, meet new people of all backgrounds, and he a part of a team. I love the motto love all serve all because it is true about Hardrock
Pros
You can be yourself and love your job. You have so much oppurtunity
Cons
It gets hectic with the large crowds but thats exhilerating
Cutting edge environment
Banquet Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 28, 2017
This was one of my favorite jobs. Had everything to offer. Opportunity was always there to grow. Clientele was top notch and the work load was steady.
Pros
Free lunch, Envirnoment
Its a cool place to work but the mangers are racist
Busser (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 27, 2017
Its a cool place to work if you have other manager thats nice the customers was very polite i really enjoyed the environment but I just couldn't deal with the managers and the gegener Manager that work there my employees were very nice to me.
Pros
You can get discounts on your food
Cons
No breaks and less you going get harassed by your manager
I like it!
Fry Cook (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLApril 27, 2017
Now at the hard rock stadium is less days but more fun. I love the hours. We get enough in a day! Everyone work as a team less drama and more fun. Especially on off days its less people which I don't mind. Its still everyone working together and having fun with no complaints! I just don't like the less days!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
One break
Amazing
Nightlife Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 27, 2017
everyone is open to helping! My supervisor was always teaching me new things in not just my department but the whole property over all. the hardest part of the job was making sure I didn't have too much fun during pool season.
Great money, fast paced
Cocktail Server (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 26, 2017
You have to suck it up on your dignity a bit and squeeze into a short skirt and fishnets, but for $10 an hour plus tip it's worth it. Work what you've got, be nice, and you're bringing home $100 to $200 a night. Its a lot of work, I lost 30 lbs at this job, and you're going to be exhausted with those hours, but the job is easy and almost fun
Pros
Fast paced environment, cute uniform, lot$ of money
Cons
Rude people, exhausted, hit on by gross drunk guys
Amazing
Corporate Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 26, 2017
Hard Rock is one of the best places I have ever worked in my life. The company genuinely cares for their employee's, guests, etc. The atmosphere can be stressful at times, but nothing that is continuous. *Month End is always stressful.

I truly have not experienced a "hard part" of the job, as the most enjoyable part of my job is what I was hired to do.
Pros
Wonderful Place to Work
Relaxed family like evironment
IN ROOM DINING SERVER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 26, 2017
Fast paced work environment working around high profile guests and celebrities. Like minded coworkers make communication and performance of job work fluidly.
Working for hard rock
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 25, 2017
Be prepared to build your character
It's a high paced work environment
A lot of bright personalities
Everyone is team orientated
Everyone has a lesson for you to learn
Just have to be willing to listen

Over all a great place to work at any level
If you get the opportunity take it
You won't regret it!
Pros
Great people
Wouldn't recommend employment!
Feild Technician II (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 25, 2017
I have worked for this company for nine years and learned a lot throughout my experiences. In my opinion it was one of the worst displays of corruption I've ever seen . Management is the only people the tribe takes care of when it comes to a decent wage and thats reflected by their huge turnover rate . I wouldn't personally recommend this company to anyone !
Pros
Good insurance and mostly good people !
Cons
Poor management/poor organization and communication

Want to know more about Hard Rock International?

Ask a question
Overall comfortable work environment.
Guest Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSApril 24, 2017
Great work environment along with a team of valet and bell members who are willing to follow instruction of other supervisors. Would absolutely recommend for those who have never worked in a casino.
management
Lead Bartender/Barback (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 24, 2017
Supervisors are just about anyone most are not qualified but have a degree saying they can lead others. no actual experience with dealing with people in the work place as a manager or supervisor.
Great
Event Staff (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLApril 24, 2017
It is a great environment great staff great people. I learned more leadership and people skills. Management is unorganized. The hardest part of job is the weather and the most enjoyable part of the job is the fans.
I loved working for the company
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSApril 23, 2017
One of the best companies I have worked for. They have the best benefits and will work with you on any problems or any situaitions you have. I fully recommend working for the Hard Rock
Pros
Cons
i have none
fun place to work many different clutures
KITCHEN SUPERVISOR/CORPORATE TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 23, 2017
worked on line during dinner shifts very hard nonstop push push push poor kitchen set up no garbage disposal had to take heavy garbage cans down the elevator then down to main floor in service elevator very unsafe
Pros
discount on merchandise meeting rock stars in for a concet
Cons
no breaks long hours kitchen and cooklers on seperate floors
Exciting Company
Assist guests (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 20, 2017
Exciting company to be apart of. Staff is very nice. The environment is light and fun. The business varies but its a great place to be employed. It was fun.
Best place to work
Executive Chef/ Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 20, 2017
Started my career at HRC. Great experience, traveled a lot, learned a lot. Great place to work and make great money. Fun to bring friends and family to see all the cool stuff HRC has to offer.
Great Place to work
Sous Chef/Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaApril 18, 2017
I enjoyed working there, good management, good benefits, pay is average,. They are very professional and will go out of there way to help you pursue professional development.
Free meals everyday, overall very fair and good.
Fast Paced, Love, Fun, Good Food
Busser (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCApril 18, 2017
When I first started working here the experience was great. The fellow employees treat you like family. They help you understand things as well a bit better than the managers alone. I love the energy of working at Hard Rock Cafe. At the time of me working there it was a remodel going on which brought a lot of confussion and mishaps but overall I love the job and the energy .
Pros
discount on food, trips, good hours, employees are friendly and nice to get along with
Cons
the managers tend to change up, it was a bit of a mess due to the remodel people move at they own pace
Very fun place to work.
Server (Former Employee) –  Northfield, OHApril 18, 2017
In the 3 years I've been there I've had so much fun!! My regular customers made my day everyday.. I worked with a group of great people and made a lot of friends there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hard Rock International. Our community is ready to answer.