Hard Rock International Employee Reviews

Grab and Go Cashier
Grab and Go Attendant (Former Employee) –  Northfield, OHAugust 25, 2017
A typical day at work includes taking and making orders for customers, cleaning around the dining area, and completing any tasks the manager requests to be done. I learned many different things about the casino and how they're run. My manager was amazing, she went above and beyond to make my coworkers and I feel important. The hardest part of the job was trying to get around the casino at times due to the amount of people there. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that it was always so upbeat, and I met a lot of cool customers from all over.
A fun faced paced environment a great place to work.
Sales Representative, Special Events (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAAugust 24, 2017
Each day was ever changing with a lot of different people to manage or deal with. Booking the talent and events were at time difficult to please everyone, but thrilling and the work paid off.
Pros
meeting incredible people and traveling
Cons
could be stressful at times
Will miss it
Corporate Accounts Payable Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 24, 2017
Overall great place to work.. Great staff/management to work with. Everyone is family. a full hour for lunch is awesome and the amenities provided are great as well.
Pros
Best place you will ever work
Cons
Relocating
Fun environment to work in
Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSAugust 22, 2017
The overall experience was fun. I got to meet a lot of people from all over the world. The coworkers were very friendly & we all worked together to get our job done.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Fast work pace with no time to break
Loved Job but Not Company
Worker (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 22, 2017
The job was great but the company is all for themselves. They do things to make you feel like a team witch may seem great until you really need them or have issues.
Productive and fun place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 21, 2017
Typical day at work would consist of always making sure customers were first. Following the steps to make sure everyone that came in and out left with a big smile and good laughs. During shifts there was always something productive to do. Best part of the job was communicating with guests from all over the world and making a connection with them as well as learning so much about where they live. The only one issue with management is communication with sales associates. Co-workers were amazing !
fun place and great people
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 20, 2017
Fun place with some great people, Long hours as in any restaurant, but treated really well and with respect. Like the culture and the people I worked with.
Pros
nice people
Cons
long hours and holidays
Great benefits, great pay, poor work environment
Production Cook (Current Employee) –  Catoosa, OKAugust 19, 2017
It's all about the money and not about the people who break their backs to make it a great company. Many people I know have stress related issues, poor home lives, and failing relationships because of this job. Most people of management look down upon the workers that work under them.
Pros
Good pay, Great benefits, chance for a career, advancement
Cons
Home life suffers, health can suffer due to stress, poor management
Interact with guest
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Saipan, MPAugust 17, 2017
Hard Rock Cafe is a great restaurant to give great impression with the guest. We make them feel special, just like home. We interact with them and enjoy a little time before waiting for their food.
Pros
Job is relaxed
Cons
End of Program (Co-op Training)
Overworked and underpaid
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSAugust 17, 2017
The benefits of working here are great in all but one area. Compensation. The pay is sub- par and when you subtract the deductions for your benefits in addition to the taxes you have to pay, it's even worse.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Dealing with intoxicated individuals, answering the same questions several times a day, belligerent guests.
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 16, 2017
Co-workers were always great to work with. Management was always there to help out. Lunch was awesome because it was for 1 hour and paid for.Benefits were great.
Entertaining Place of Business
Server (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 16, 2017
Management had high energy no matter if it was morning or closing shift. Their positive energy encouraged all of my coworkers to share that energy with our customers.
Fun Place to work
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 16, 2017
The Hard Rock hotel in Las vegas used to be the best spot in the city. Great money was to be made. Until it was sold and other management taken over. Its still decent but not great
Fun place to worked
Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 15, 2017
I spent 5 years with this company I felt that I had second family there. I look forward each day to go to work there's nothing bad i can say about Hard Rock Cafe
There is a lot of opprotunity for Hard Rock if your willing to wait
Executive Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAAugust 14, 2017
At this property, i was brought in as part of a team to better the sales of the hotel. This is a very challenging property do to poor management over the years. On a daily basis i am in charge of managing employees, scheduling, and ordering. I have learned how to better mange employees day to day.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
im paid hourly
Vibrant and friendly
Waitress /Server (Former Employee) –  Gatlinburg, TNAugust 14, 2017
The Hard Rock Cafe is very vibrant ,friendly ,busy environment.Great ambiance ,the food ,people ,music everything was hands on there .I love it there .
Pros
Free lunches, discounts
Cons
slow days short hours
my experience at the Hard Rock
Server, Runner, Breaker (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAAugust 11, 2017
high volume, very fast paced serving position. this job is not meant for everyone! excellent learning experience for myself. it was too bad that i got really ill at that time. the people I met were amazing, some staff were very supportive while others were as sumptuous and demeaning. it amazes me how people are given roles of responsibility and they honestly are supposed to be our "role models". I'm just very happy I know how to use the good common sense that I was given to differentiate whats professional and whats not.
Pros
good learning experience
Cons
management need to be trained on better people skills
Fun Place to work
EDR Cashier (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 11, 2017
I would enjoy working at Isleta Casino. This place is an outgoing place to work. The managements their are great and understanding. I really worked hard you got a few excellent feedback not only from employees also managements. Benefits are great!
Pros
Free Lunches and Discounts
Cons
Great company to work for
Dir.of Intl. Tour and Travel North America (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 11, 2017
Learned great work culture and core values
Senior management have change several times not allowing for consistent messaging and direction
Learned how to manage several aspects from sales-retail-restaurant
Pros
global company
Cons
too many changes in senior management
Could have been great job
General Ledger Accountant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 10, 2017
The Finance department was always short staffed, under budget, and in a transition phase which resulted in a overworked staff, no time for proper training, and a lot of delays and errors. Management did not take responsibility if deadlines were missed and errors were made but put the blame on subordinates.
Pros
Free lunches and met a few amazing people.
Cons
Management needs leadership training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hard Rock International. Our community is ready to answer.