Hard Rock International

Hard Rock International Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Host/Server (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 3, 2017
Working for hard rock cade was a great experience.
Ive worked with wonderful people
Serving has taught me a lot about hospitality
Pros
Free food
Cons
bad gest
Great environment
Cashier/Server (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAJanuary 2, 2017
The place itself is a great and uplifting environment to work in. Co-workers are like family. You can be yourself for the most part and have fun. The only problem I had was the management.
Worst hard rock ever
Reservations lead,front desk lead and audit (Former Employee) –  South Lake Tahoe, CADecember 31, 2016
Real quick,poor pay,bad management..Worst customer service I've ever worked.people get hired then quit like a week later...Just read the yelp score...South lake Tahoe hard rock should be shut down...That simple
Pros
Cons
Don't apply here..
Great multicultural hotel, great benefits and fun environment, employee wellness and career growth
Guest Services Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 29, 2016
Typical day at work consisted of preparing crew for the day ahead with a daily sound check/ morning review. Daily review of check list and reports completed from day prior. Responded and amended all guest complaints and disputes. Set up a pass down for the next shift to be prepared for anything that would occur after my departure for the day.
Throughout my time at Hard Rock, I learned many skills. The most important was how to manage people. Not just in regards to managing subordinates but how to interact with all people to get the best out of every interaction i came across.
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego has the uncanny ability to have some of the most creative and unique people come to work for them. A great nurturing environment that lets you be who you want to be.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with people who seemed to have a sense of entitlement and did not grasp an open mind to all aspects of life. but you can get that anywhere, just seemed to be excessive there.
Most enjoyable was being part of a fantastic team that put together many amazing events, not only was a top event of the city but exceeded a couple thousand people at once.
Pros
heath, dental, 401 k. paid lunch. many crew activities for team bonding
Cons
No free parking options available
Hard Rock Casino
Bartender/Center Bar (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLDecember 28, 2016
My experience with the hard rock was absolutely the out most interesting places to work . I was employed with them for just a little over 2 years and would go back in heart beat. Met some really good people and wonderful management staff
Work experience
HOST (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 22, 2016
The years I was there the experience was more good then bad. I learn a lot of my skills there and how to work with all type of people around me.The managers there was a lot of help in my growth there they was easy to talk about any issues that was happening and about life as well.
Pros
OVERTIME
Cons
REWARDS
great staff
Server/Shift Lead/ Trainer/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 21, 2016
I have learned alot here at hardrock cafe. I worked two different locations and both were amazing. The people you meet from around the world is a great experience.
Productive workplace where I was allowed to come into contact with amazing people!
Server (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 19, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of serving guests in a timely manner. In the process, I was allowed to meet people from all over the world and take a look into their lives. There was always room to grow and not one person there had been around for less than 5 years. Management was open, honest, and amazing! I truly enjoyed my time with this company.
great company
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 19, 2016
great company would not mind working for the company again, would change some things about the company.Otherwise good company to work for, decent pay as well.
Fun Job
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLDecember 15, 2016
It help me to be very observers, more guests service, funny, good listener, proactive, more socialize and safety. It help me to meet people from around the world with different backgrounds and beliefs.
Pros
Free lunches
Awesome Job
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 15, 2016
Working at hardrock hotel is a wonderful place. Friendly environment. Its a beautiful family friendly hotel with amazing staff. The staff will always go out of their way to assist you.
Fun place to work
Bartender/Server (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 15, 2016
I would review Hard Rock Cafe as a fun place to work. Management was always trying to make the place better and more desireable. It was nice to get 50% off of meals, even friends and family could get the discount. Hard Rock was always doing something for the community, I participated in helping build houses for Habitat for Humanity and other Philanthropy.
Cook
Cook (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 13, 2016
A typical day at work was cooking and serving food to the employees. I learned plenty of different things, Different recipe's, How I would prepare food at my own home and how the preferred it prepared there. Working at the grill was sometimes a bit of discomfort with the heat and all. Learning how to make and prepare new dishes.
Very busy, fast pace. & clean
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OKDecember 13, 2016
Iv been a housekeeper in pretty much. All my work n i rathrr clean then anything rlsd becaise its ehat i am comfortable. With doin.g. not even jusg clrsnimg trash or what ever is good
Fun work place
Senior VIP host/sales (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 12, 2016
Great work place. Everyone is friendly and willing to help you feel like a family, Great benefits for working there free concerts and give backs to the team.
Up beat and fun atmosphere.
Banquet Bartender (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89169December 12, 2016
Management is always nice and communicates effectively, coworkers make the day go by fast, pay is great and barbacks are always very helpful.
Good company but managers need proper training
Bartender/Waitress (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 10, 2016
Super awesome company to work for! They offer great benefits and have a very strict guidelines so it is very clear what is expected from you. Unfortunately, with our location managers are not properly trained and bully employees and get away with it because there are no consquences for their behavior. They have created a hostile work environment.
Pros
health benefits, tuition reimbursement, flexible schedule
Cons
At will employee, managers do whatever they want
Cool
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DCDecember 6, 2016
The job is cool, upbeat, and fast paced. the only problem are the hours are inconsistent and barely available but they stay saying they need help all the time.
Pros
Nice. Metro accessible
Cons
No hours
Favorite place I've ever worked
Server (Current Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 5, 2016
I have never enjoyed a job as much as my server position at the Hard Rock Cafe Boston. For over a year and a half now, every time I've gone into work, this restaurant has brought me laughs, friends, money, lessons learned and experiences I couldn't have gotten anywhere else. From top to bottom the people I work with and job I preform has been second to none.
The other employees that I worked with were fun
Golf Grill Associate (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OKDecember 5, 2016
At the golf course you don't get breaks unless there are a few people there to cover for you, which usually, there aren't. I really enjoyed the golf course, it was beautiful. The hardest part of the job was that my manager didn't help with anything. The most enjoyable was when you are out on the course and it's a good day outside. A typical day at work is slow, usually there aren't that many tournaments.
Pros
Discounted meals, beautiful sights
Cons
Have to make your own breaks, drunk golfers, rude critical golfers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hard Rock International. Our community is ready to answer.

Hard Rock International Reviews by Location