Hard Rock International Employee Reviews

Difficult supervisors that create a very difficult place to keep your foot in.
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Catoosa, OKAugust 4, 2017
High demand, fast paced job that creates many interesting challenges to overcome. Many goals to set and achieve through the workplace alongside a very supportive team. Some management in the department can be unfair, belittling, and even offensive , but the actual work almost offsets the treatment.
Pros
Paid lunch times, many benefits, relaxed but fast paced work
Cons
Poor managment
Good Company.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Catoosa, OKAugust 4, 2017
Typical day at work is pretty balanced, They are often pretty hectic when you are a supervisor and 3-5 people a day call out of work.

I have learned many things about helping manage a large property here.

The management is good I dropped them a star though because lately there have been some unwarranted, rash, and frankly dumb decisions made about how the place should be run.
Pros
The employees are great, the benefits are wonderful
Cons
If you want a life avoid working second shift, downside to that is second shift keeps you from being bored.
Not happy
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 3, 2017
Some of the managers are very unprofessional. They are very petty and will pick with you when they know you know more than they do. They give you the hours you need but they rarely give you a raise
It is a nice place to work
VALET ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 3, 2017
For my personal experience i said that it was really nice quality time that i spent there. If you want to make money based on tips this is the best place to be.
securing a nightclub
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 3, 2017
typical day would be ensuring over 500 people a safe night. Learned how to be very attentive to details.Management didn't spend much time around.most enjoyable part having a safe night.
Didn't work here
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 2, 2017
Didn't work here. I'm not sure why Hard Rock Cafe pops up, when i clearly put in HardRock Concrete Placement. I'm still working there and I think HardRock can be a better company if they actually take the time to train you properly.
Pros
Cons
No holiday pay, no training, no raise, its a rush job type of company.
Game Season
Event Catering and Concession Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FL 33056August 2, 2017
Game season was great.I loved working here.the people were great even though some customers made the job really hard due to alcohol consumption.management was great and speedy with the cash exchange.
Productive workplace
Security (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 2, 2017
Management is great well organized. They are always on time. Coworker are fun to be around. I only wish they would not forget to pay me and others on time.
Cons
Forget to pay us
Productive and Great Workplace
Manager on Duty (Former Employee) –  Punta Cana, DRAugust 1, 2017
The hard rock spirit to the fullest, this was a great experience as to what company culture and branding is all about. One of my fav motto's was "We never say "No" " and truthfully we never did. We would always find a way to deliver more than what was expected. Loved everything of working here.
productive, growing and fun
Hotel team member (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 1, 2017
I had opportunities to use my skills by working at hard rock and at differents level in the interactions with customers. During my years of work, i dealed with client face to face.
I have received different training in customers services at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in tampa, FL ( company with a high level of customer service). I had the chance to work with customers with different culture ( russian, french, english, spanish speaking ; african, american and european).
Great Place to Work
Culinary Utility (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 31, 2017
While it was stressful attempting to make up the workload of the previous shift, the work for my position overnights was very relaxed. We had designated tasks to do and if you needed help, the overnight supervisor was always there to help. Everything was hands on training and you always learned something new at the end of the day. While I could not physically keep up with the workload and had to quit I would recommend anyone to work for Hard Rock. The benefits are absolutely better than most places that I've worked as well as researched.
Great Job
Bartender/Rocker Trainer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 31, 2017
Loved working for the company, but there is ZERO growth opportunities. Even after being there for 4 years. The company is only interested in surviving day to day, and not the longevity of your career.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Horrible Management
bad managment
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJuly 31, 2017
From my experience, the training wasnt very good, the management was very lacksy daisy and easy going. the hours wasn't guaranteed, the environment was horrible. the food was good.
Fun
Banquet cook / prep (Former Employee) –  NevadaJuly 31, 2017
Hard rock is haunted so be prepared. Management sucks. They changed entire upper management three times while I was there. Went thru executive chefs , restraurant management changed in a weekly basis. Not a good management job. They are not family orientated as they claim.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Haunted
Lived with working with them because of the insurance
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OKJuly 28, 2017
Overall it wasn't a bad place to work for but after a while the bad days started to outweigh the good ones. The best thing was the insurance plan and the 8 hour days including the paid lunches, so you don't have to be there any longer than you want you.
Pros
Good and affordable health care
Cons
Nepotism
A Great Company
General Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJuly 27, 2017
What a great company to work for. management is the best and the people are all great became family and you can grow with the company. hard rock is a place you can called home
basiclly ,non professional ,should close
Server (Former Employee) –  NevadaJuly 25, 2017
I'and it was one of the worst work enviroments I ever , worked all over the world and it was one of the worst/untrained people no education and most of them on drugs,was embarresed to even go to work, out of food items constantly and wine.
Pros
Cons
everthing
Great Place
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 25, 2017
A typical work day it is exciting to come into work
I learned much about the Front Office Operations
Management has its key members that really work hard and get the job done. The most enjoyable part is the people you get to work with.
Pros
Free Lunch for all employees
Cons
not many
Productive and busy
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OKJuly 24, 2017
I worked as a Guest Service Agent at the Hard Rock Casino and was very productive and busy everyday. I made reservations, booked rooms, sold concert tickets and helped in customer service. I learned so much in customer service at this job and how to make our customers feel good and coming back again. The job could be stressful at times but I loved the challenge. I would recommend anyone to apply at the Hard Rock because as a business they took care of their employees and the benefits were great!
i kept food cold or hot
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OKJuly 24, 2017
i basically ran the buffet kept stuff wiped down and refilled any food that was getting old and did some food prep and basically kept my area clean. we did some light sweeping and mopping
Pros
we did get a lunch or dinner that was really cheap

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hard Rock International. Our community is ready to answer.