Hardee's

Hardee's Employer Reviews

Ok for a first job
cashier, cook, biscuit maker (Former Employee), Thomasville, NCJuly 17, 2014
Pros: getting off before noon
Cons: the pay was measly
A typical day was slow at first but at lunch it got hectic. I learned how to mutitask on running front line and drive tru at the same time. Some co workers didn't take the job as serious as I did. The hardest part of that job was Saturday mornings. I would have a panic attack before work and would ask the manager for some saturdays off but they wouldnt – more... grant it to me. The most thing I got to enjoy was getting the experience of working. – less
Slow business
Crew Member (Former Employee), Waynesboro, VAJuly 17, 2014
preparing food and taking orders. I learned how to stay busy. Management was unorganized and very unmotivated. Co-workers seemed to reflect the same traits as management.
I liked custom service, being on the cashier, and being that iam a people person i loved my customers.
Customer service (Former Employee), RoanokeJuly 16, 2014
Cashier, customer service, cleaning dinner area, counting money.
A lot of drama in the store.
Cashier (Current Employee), Hinesville, GAJuly 15, 2014
Cons: short breaks
In my course of a year working for Hardee's, the employees here have not earned a raise even after they have been promoted from crew member to shift leader. We have went through a total of 9 General Managers. Days and hours are never consistent. In two weeks I went from 50 hours to 23 hours.
Everyday at Hardees
Cashier (Current Employee), Pendleton, INJuly 15, 2014
I love our everyday customers; I generally know the times they all come in. I enjoy my co-workers, they keep the day going and we all do good on the job. Its my first fast food job. Hardest part of the job is not making customers happy.
i enjoyed myself working with hardees
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Lawrenceburg, TNJuly 14, 2014
all i had to do was wash dishs and clean area
the hardest part was not having enuff hours
my co-workers was great to me
the part i enjoyed the most was walking away from that sik
job over all
Manager (Current Employee), floridiaJuly 6, 2014
Pros: free meals.
Cons: no over time
the job it self is ok, but the expectation from upper management
is unrealistic. I have learned that things are not always better somewhere else. My co workers feel beat down. The hardest part of the job is trying to make the unrealistic expectations. drive times as well as not being able to order what is needed for the store. simple things such as – more... name tags, cleaning supply's, fixing of equipment in a timely manner. Not being able to use each employee up to 40 hrs they can only work 28. as well as not being hired at a better wage if experience permits. constantly being told that this is not acceptable. no training hours for the crew. old broken down equipment. wasting money fixing instead of just replacing. computers out dated causing issues with service times, coupons that don't work or cant be rung up.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the customers that keep coming back day after day. – less
Amazing Learning Experience
Basic Management Training (Former Employee), York, PAJuly 3, 2014
Pros: friendly, advancement oppurtunities
Cons: wage, previously was a very stressful enviroment
I strive greatly on learning, especially in an environment where I spend a good deal of my time. I feel much more secure when I am able to do just about anything in my surroundings. I would love nothing more than to succeed in their company, but I can not survive on the wage, unfortunately. This company allowed me to learn so much and advance very quickly. – more... I believe some much needed changes in management have been made so their success can only continue. I wish them all the best of luck. It is also a wonderful feeling knowing I will always be welcome somewhere similar to home! – less
Too much compared to other fast food restaurants
Cashier (Former Employee), Blytheville, ARJuly 1, 2014
Cons: low pay, too many workers, rude management
As a cashier, I was expected to handle all tasks in the front of the restaurant, including: cleaning the lobby, cleaning the restrooms, serving customers (as if I was a waiter), take out the trash, and handle the cash transactions with customers. Management was pretty rude, especially when you were doing something else and there would be a sudden influx – more... of customers. You were also not able to take tips from customers, but were supposed to wait on them as if it was a casual dining experience and not fast food. Some co-workers could get away with doing nothing, while others are overworked, just because they were friends with managers. Overall, I couldn't recommend working somewhere with an environment like this. – less
Good Job
Asst. Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, KYJune 27, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: alot of time there
It was one of the best job that I had ever worked at. It was a stressful job and you spent your whole life there. They did a lot for their employees and paid good money.
Great people to work with.
Certified Training Coordinator/Cashier (Former Employee), Morganton NCJune 27, 2014
Pros: one free meal and half off all other food.
Cons: short breaks, call ins from other employees
I opened the store with my GM 5 days a week. Sometimes if we had a call out I would stay and take up the slack of the missing employee.
This could be a fun job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Quitman MSJune 24, 2014
Pros: some times you could eat free.
Cons: no breaks.
I would ether open or close wish means I ran the shift was over like 10 at sometimes was over the money and made sure the food was correct and the customers was happy. I love working with the public and with my staff. There was nothing really hard for me I just enjoy working with the public.
Overall work
Front Line (Former Employee), Wabash, INJune 24, 2014
some days are busier than others, but I loved talking to the customers. there are no set work hours, people call off all the time and you can work 15 hours with no break.
Managing expectations and fulfilling daily objectives
Crew Member (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIJune 24, 2014
Pros: discount prices
Cons: handling angry customers
Hardee's offers the general first job basis with greeting and satisfying customers. You learn to work with others in order to achieve your objectives for the day. Everyday was unpredictable; sometimes you had to manage yourself and deal with everyone's attitude weather they were great or not. Definitely the most enjoyable part of the job would be to – more... positively get the objectives done like inventory and cleaning. The hardest part would be dealing with angry customers. It was a great learning experience to balance everyone's expectations of the restaurant. – less
Easy place to work
Crew (Former Employee), Mountain City, TNJune 24, 2014
Pros: discounted lunches, good breaks
Cons: favoritism
Cleaned, ran the cash register, sent out orders. Over all very simple. Co-workers were ok, management the same. Had their favorite people and stuck by them.
Cashier (Former Employee), Jesup, GAJune 23, 2014
Taking order at the front counter, and drive thru. Re-stocking paper products, and keeping the restaurant clean.
Hardee's
Backline Cook (Former Employee), Gillette, WYJune 22, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
This job was a very well balanced employment life style. The managers set up and scheduled all of the employees two weeks in advance. The in house advancements were amazing. Overall, this job and the hospitality made employment enjoyable every day.
Productive and fun place to work with good co-workers and supervisors
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJune 22, 2014
Pros: free or reduced meal
Cons: short breaks
Reported to work to a clean friendly environment where each employee completed their own work without having to have someone do it for them.
Very busy and learned allot
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Randleman, NCJune 22, 2014
I learned allot about management had fun working there loved my co workers. And it was a great learning experience for me to learn and grow from
a fast food breakfast and luch place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJune 16, 2014
a typical day is fast paced, especially during breakfast. it can get hected, it can also be fun. the manager was mean . but i aways stayed away from confrontations.

1 2 3 4 5

About Hardee's

Boddie-Noell Enterprises (BNE) is a hearty competitor in the fast-food business. The company is one of the largest franchise operators – Read more