Hardee's Employee Reviews

Found 3,495 reviews matching the search
Productive and enjoyment place
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Timmonsville, SCJune 22, 2017
I've learned a lot of things at work. I didn't took any breaks .Everyone loved Bojangle's Famous Chicken & Biscuit's especially during the lunch breaks daily.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
Fast Food Job
Front Line Team Member/Back Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Milaca, MNJune 21, 2017
Management was very poor. No flexible hours. Although the coworkers made the best of everyday,we worked long hours with no appreciation with our efforts.
Pros
50% Off Meals
Cons
Short Breaks for Long Hours
Worked there for 2years with only a .50 cent raise worked ling hours
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJune 21, 2017
Would not go back I worked there and busted my tail doing a lot and got let go for something I should not of gotten let go for I feel I was done wrong by the management team
productive fast paced
Manager (Current Employee) –  Marion, INJune 21, 2017
back stabbing and 2 faced people. not enough hours and pay is low. u can move up if u are willing to close and not get trained right. u by your own pants.
Pros
Cons
no health care
Decent workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCJune 21, 2017
Very early hours sometimes you have to deal with several attitudes not only from customers also from team members. The best part of the job was meeting new people and hearing there interesting stories about life.
Pros
Reduced price meals
Cons
Nasty attitudes
Hardees is an organization that I would not recommend for anyone to work at
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Yadkin Rd fayetteville ncJune 21, 2017
My review on hardees would be that it is what you make it , i have been employed for 5 years and I can honestly say my time being has not all been great in fact I would just say okay .
Cons
No breaks, cut back, payroll, small raises
Fun place to work, enjoyed the experience
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Marquette, MIJune 20, 2017
A typical day at work was providing breakfast and lunch for customers. I took customer orders, made customer orders, lead a group of 4 or more individuals into making customer satisfaction our number one priority. At the end of the day I would count drawers and fill out deposits to be sent to the bank.
The management was spectacular and all employees got along well and worked together to make for a successful shift.
The hardest part of the job was making sure all customers of different needs were satisfied with their order and resolving customer complaints in a friendly yet timely matter.
I enjoyed all parts of my job but mostly meeting new people and seeing all the different faces that left with a smile
Pros
free lunch, great co workers
Cons
no health benifits
Nice place to work
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAJune 20, 2017
Nice place to work, I really enjoyed working at hardees. It would be a place I wouldn't mind working at again. It was a pleasant experience. It wa a pleasant atmosphere
hardees
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJune 20, 2017
the job it's self is fine but it can be trying at times but you just have to work through it and remember that there is money to be made so just make it though the day
Pros
when we're not busy and have all our work done we have down time
easy job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Goose Creek, SCJune 20, 2017
What i learned at hardees was pretty easy , and i also learned you have to be patient and take your time and focus on whats going on , the managers at hardees some was mean and some was nice and very helpful . there really wasnt a hard part at hardees , the most enjoyable was meeting everyone and getting along as one and getting my job done at the end of my day
Okay for a fast place
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Prattville, ALJune 20, 2017
Too much work in one spot. But I did enjoy my job here. Very fast life always busy never a dull moment. Always exciting from the breakfast crowd to dinner.
Pros
Great customers
Wonderful place to work
Garnishment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJune 20, 2017
knew what was expected of me, was appreciated and was told so, always positive comments, given a raise each year, so sorry to have lost my job when Hardees closed corp in RM and moved. Best place I ever worked
Pros
Employee appreciation ofgten
Cons
Moved
IT was great
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Station, INJune 20, 2017
I loved working there, the work members was ok.We always did everything we had to do on time.The hardest part was been in the heat back there workinking backline.I made sure i was always on time,made sure i kept a smile on my face at all times.
All and all not too bad of a company
Cook/Closer (Former Employee) –  Richlands, VAJune 19, 2017
Offered many benefits to certain titled employees had a huge menu plenty of variety to pick from great food pretty clean and timely fast paced kept busy
Fun place to work
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Winder, GAJune 19, 2017
Its a great place to work. It has great opportunity's in the restaurant business. Even though I was only there for a short period of time i still made management in less than 6 months.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
No benefits
productive
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ellijay, GAJune 19, 2017
Nice management, had to leave because of medical issues. Other than that I would continue to be working there. I got plenty of hours, however the second shift crew members did not like to show up to relieve first shift.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no breaks
Amazing company to work for
Shift Leader/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJune 19, 2017
I loved working for this company!!!! I honestly cant say one negative thing about them, if they say they will do it, they will!!! My general manager was equally amazing.
Fun work place
Assistant Manager Trainee (Former Employee) –  Brainerd, MNJune 19, 2017
I enjoyed working in the memory care section at edgewood vista. I got to interact with many people suffering dimentia, and potentially make their stay at edgewood more enjoyable
Pros
Fun
Cons
The pcas expected you to do their job
Busy and Fast-paced
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJune 19, 2017
Hardee's challenged me daily. You never knew when a rush might happen, so we had to stay on our toes. We had a daily goal for our drive thru time (3 minutes or less). Although management at my location was not very professional, the team and having made friends with guest (who would often look for me to serve them) was what I loved most and kept me motivated before leaving to return to school.
Pros
Lunch discount, Team member acceptance, Long hours
Immature
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Waverly, VAJune 19, 2017
The workers were not trained properly. The management didn't seem to care about team building as long as the job was getting done. Very unprofessional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hardee's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8