Hardee's Employee Reviews

Workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), GeorgiaAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Discounts
Cons: Low Pay
Hardee's started out as a good experience for me as far as work and management. Things changed! They couldn't keep consistent managers, so of course the store started to go down hill. I worked for Hardee's for two years and I resigned because of a better job opportunity.
FASTFOOD RESTAURANT
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee), Petersburg,Richmond,hopewellAugust 27, 2015
Pros: learning new things
Cons: hard to get raises
5:30AM TO 4:30PM Very busy restaurant I have learn how to troubleshoot equipment how to manager a restaurant with out the GM on site , make bank deposits ,truck orders, make schedules, train employee etc. I us time management. I think the hardest part for me was to keep the employees calm when the restaurant got rob. I enjoyed making my customer happy and learning new things.
Working for Hardee's
Cashier (Former Employee), Hampton, VAAugust 26, 2015
Pros: great work schedule
Cons: low pay
When I would come into work I would make sure all the tables and the floor were clean, I would also make sure all cups napkins and condiments were stocked properly. I would take orders for the customers and make sure their food was served correctly. I learned how get along wit all kinds of people and to have work done in a timely manner. Management was pretty good for the most part and so were my co-workers I enjoyed working with them. The hardest part of my job was sometimes having to work alone when people didn't show up. The easiest pert of my job was keeping the customers happy.
Job
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Indianapolis, InAugust 26, 2015
Pros: awesome food
Cons: high expectations
This is a job. not so much a career. Breakfast and possibly lunch is your peak. Dinner and overnights are slow with three or less employees. a lot expected for minimal pay.
It was a decent working environment
Cashier/Crew member (Former Employee), McDonough, GAAugust 25, 2015
Management could have been better. The General Manger during my time their was young and still somewhat not mature. Although, he was an adult, it didn't show all the time. He was more a of people pleaser than a manager.
poor
Shift Leader/Manager (Current Employee), Fairburn, GAAugust 19, 2015
working in this environment has been a very bad experience for myself. I think its time for to find something better in my life. fast food isn't really my cup of tea.
bad workplace
2nd Assistant Manager (Former Employee), newport news,vaAugust 17, 2015
Typical workday is very stressful and there is no tie for fun. The management needs aot more training and the pay is horrible. The workers are underpaid in my opinion.
A nice start up job
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Pontotoc, MSAugust 17, 2015
Reduced operating costs and employee waste
Assisted the General and Assistant Manager with operations
This was a fairly easy job and it made it possible to move up in the company.
Crew Member (Former Employee), LeitchfieldAugust 13, 2015
Learn people skills, hardest part is remembering your duties and the menu. Easy people to get along with.There's always something to keep you occupied.
Fast Paced
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Maxton, NCAugust 12, 2015
Very Fast Pace. But The Customers Are Friendly. Recommended Fast Food Place Too Work At. Also Great Hours. Highly Recommeded
worked here many years ago I don't know how company is today
General Manager (Former Employee), Lavonia, GAAugust 12, 2015
Pros: great customer
Cons: bad customers
I worked with this company many years ago. It has changed owners several times since. I haven't been inside a Hardee's in 14 years so I have no clue about present day conditions.
Horrible management
Customer Service (Former Employee), Burlington, NCAugust 11, 2015
Management/employee interaction was the worse i'd ever see. Most of the shift leaders were rude to employees and customers
Fast food
Prep, Cook (Former Employee), Springfield, ILAugust 10, 2015
I love this job prep and Baking but they had a really bad manager real bad cam late dressed horrible and then he had some kind of power trip i was there for a week nd told me he was going to write me up for making to many bisquits
management
Shift Leader/Cook/Cashier (Current Employee), Brundidge, ALAugust 10, 2015
Pros: pretty easy work
Cons: bad communication
I think the management should communicate and work together better. I think company should do more for its employees to keep them longer.
An overpriced burger joint, that cared nothing for its workers.
Kitchen Staff Overnight (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDAugust 9, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: Low pay, low appreciation, overpriced even with discount
Was expected to work variable overnight/day shifts with little space in between, for low pay and no overnight differential. Shift Managers were making less then $10/hour.

Working solo, expecting to run the whole store and get all cleaning and prep done for the day. Achievable but not worth the $9/hour that I got only because I have extensive Fast food experience.
good place to work at the time
Biscuit Maker (Former Employee), Wilson, NCAugust 7, 2015
good place to work. Seemed to always be short handed. As always fast food is just a stepping stone for most employees. And young employees seem not to care about job responcibility
My job at hardee's had a friendly environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Dothan, alAugust 6, 2015
Pros: discount meals, benefits
Cons: employees not showing up for work on time
My typical day at hardee's was very busy, organized, and had good customer service. The management was easy to work with and helpful.
Fast-paced, friendly environment
Shift Leader/Cashier (Former Employee), Bucyrus, OHAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Discount on food while working, manager's work with needed time off
Cons: Hard to get full-time, minimum wage startout
Quick work is a must! Multitasking makes the day go by much more quickly, and productively. Not the best pay scale, or easy to obtain full-time status but the people are fun to work for.
great first job.
Trainer (Former Employee), Elwood, IndianaAugust 5, 2015
i had great managers. they cross trained employess and had great interpersonal relationship/communication skills.
needed more rules
manager in training (Former Employee), Selmer, TNAugust 5, 2015
Pros: clean store
Cons: to many things to do for one person
The managers needed to help more, and make sure everyone was doing the job, as they were suppose to. One person shouldn't have been doing all the work while others were goofing off. Managers shouldn't have sat in the office while help was needed