Hardee's Employee Reviews

Fast paced and fun place to work.
Manager (Former Employee), Anniston, ALJuly 24, 2015
This was my first job. I was young when I started working at Hardee's. I learned customer service can be stressful, but also really enjoyable. I learned that I really enjoy helping people.
NICE AND FUN PLACE GOT BURNED OUT
SHIFT LEADER (Former Employee), Johnson City, TNJuly 23, 2015
LOVED IT ALOT I LEARNED ALL DIFFERENT THINGS AT THE WORKSHOPS. THE CUSTOMERS WERE SWEET AS CAN BE. I REALLY NEVER HAD A BAD DAY WAS ALWAYS HAPPY TO GO.I TAUGHT NEW EMPLOYEES HOW TO THERE JOB. GOT ALONG WITH ALL MY CO-WORKERS AND MY GM.THERE WAS NOTHING HARD BOUT THE JOB I LOVED WHAT I DID TO HELP OTHERS.
Real supportive co-workers
Cashier (Former Employee), Lexington, SCJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Hours
Hardee's was my first job. I would take orders and work the drive thru. I also would get meals together for customers. My management and co-workers were great and very helpful. The most I struggled with was to get a hang of things, since it was my first job. The most enjoyable was just working with great people.
Hostess/Cashier
Cashier/Hostess (Former Employee), Stanleytown, VAJuly 15, 2015
Dealing with customers at drive thru window or on front counter, learned how to work cash register, learned how to deal with customers face to face, management was great, very professional, co workers were very easy to work with, great attitudes, hardest part of job was to deal with hostile customers, most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with great customers and their attitudes.
pay = thumbs down
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Bowling Green KyJuly 14, 2015
enjoyed working with the people but pay sucked. 8.00 after 3 years and the only reason I got a raise was bc I was a manager. even as a manager how are you aupposed to live off 8 an hour. hardees doesn't give raises
Very employee friendly
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Clive, IA.July 13, 2015
A genuinely fast-paced environment that makes working there go by pretty fast. Excellent training program and customers are loyal.
Always keep you on top of your job
Cook (Former Employee), Randleman, NCJuly 13, 2015
Pros: 35% off
Cons: no free food
I never thought twice of this job. This place force you to push you to do your best. Hard workers and keep you on your toes. Management are some of the most respectable people.
Coworkers were sometimes rude to people
Crew Member (Former Employee), Villa Rica, GAJuly 12, 2015
Work was okay but the treatment of their fellow co workers and even the customers sometimes was terrible. The best part of my job was handing a little kid their milkshake and their squeal of joy.
Easy Job with Flexible Scheduling
Shift Leader (Former Employee), North Manchester, INJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Employee discounts
Cons: Not many hours
My typical work day consisted of arriving in the morning and working the table through breakfast. I At 9:30 I would start the process of change-over to set up lunch by 10:30. The rest of my day would mostly consist of making lunch, washing dishes, and other cleaning. At times when we became busy I would help the front line take orders or hand out food. I learned how to better multitask. The management was good and reasonable with requests for schedule accommodations. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with orders during a rush. The most enjoyable part was being able to perform so many tasks by myself.
Good opportunity for hard workers, great way to ease into being a server.
Cashier (Former Employee), Rome, GAJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Free drinks, always something to do, reasonable scheduling (depending on manager)
Cons: minimum wage pay, unsteady hours, poor work/life balance
Hardee's was my first and only experience working in fast food. I expected it to be far worse than it was. In truth, it's really just like retail with greasy floors. However, Hardee's policy of bringing orders out to dine-in customers is a great way to get some experience as a server while still making standard minimum wage.
Learning experience
Crew Trainer (Current Employee), Milford, DEJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Variety of information and experience available and learned
Cons: part time hours and no benefits; unless management
The most enjoyable part of the job is working and interacting with the public. I learn different aspects of the job by working in the kitchen area; as well as, the front counter and drive thru.
hardees needs some new management
Cashier (Former Employee), Butler, ALJuly 10, 2015
Pros: discount meals, friendly customers
Cons: bad management
cashier was my job but my shift manager was very hard to get along with she was always critising me in front of our customers, and always fussing at me for doing things to help our customers have a better expierence at our restraunt and she always made smart comments about my weight.
productive
cashier (Former Employee), Wake Forest NCJuly 6, 2015
I enjoy working with public and meet a lot of people. It had a great crew to work with, I learned a lot about working with people, and myself.
Great Place to work
Crew Trainer/Shift Leader in training (Former Employee), Oceana, WVJuly 3, 2015
I got to work with public and meet a lot of people. It had a great crew to work with, I learned a lot about working with people.
Hardee's
Crew Member (Former Employee), TnJuly 1, 2015
Pros: It's easy? That counts right?
Cons: Lazy people and schedule.
Fast food isn't worth it! Get an education or work factory or else where! I promise you want get any hours and your pay sucks!
Team Member (Current Employee), Kingston, NYJune 28, 2015
Pros: 50% meal
Cons: Not enough working hours
I like to work at hardees, except the only thing I don't like is that they don't give me enough hours. I work at least 12 hours per week. I have advanced in my career by making product in house (which is different from other fast food chains) and also found interest in working the fryer station.
Great food!
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Newport, ARJune 26, 2015
Pros: Discounted lunches
Cons: Short breaks
At Hardee's, no one had a specific job. Everyone would do what they could to help out everyone else. From the cooks to the management, everyone greeted customers with a smile and provided quality food. I really enjoyed making the customers smile.
Fast-paced, fun workplace with weekly car and bike nights across the street from a FL state park.
Kitchen Leader/Shift Manager (Former Employee), Weeki Wachee, FLJune 26, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, great bosses
- Fast-paced customer service
- Owners-- married couple. Fair, caring, fun, and always there for their employees.
- Busy all year round.
- Hosts weekly bike nights with drink and food specials for bikers, weekly car shows with specials for car club, and annual big car show events (100+ cars).
- Learned valuable customer service and management skills that I can use in any job in the future
Fun working enviornment
Crew Trainer (Former Employee), Waynesboro, VAJune 24, 2015
Pros: friendly customers, work as a team
Cons: managers, co workers
This is a great job, but as for managment i suggest a new manager in place. I believe if there was a better GM the work enviorment would be more friendly and everyone could work better as a team its self.
A strict, untrustworthy place to work.
Crewmember (Former Employee), Panama City, FLJune 24, 2015
Pros: Discount lunches for employees
Cons: Short breaks, low wage
Getting up early at 6AM-8AM and working for four hours and then getting a 30 minute break around 11AM or 12AM and then working for 2 more hours and being let off work sooner than your shift ending. I learned that working for fast food service is really not for me and I wasn't respected as an employee. The only thing that I liked about the job was the manager I was working for. I didn't get much respect from co-workers. The hardest part of the job was standing for hours and doing all the work while some of your co-workers were socializing and had a negative attitude on the job. Most enjoyable part of the job was getting a chance to speak to the customers.