Hardee's Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,579 reviews matching the search
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAAugust 23, 2016
Busy for breakfast, decent during lunch, slower at night. Nice co-workers and management as well. The GM changes every three months. I learned how to keep my composure and deal with rude customers.
The employees were ok
Manager (Former Employee) –  Pulaski, VAAugust 22, 2016
The employees I worked with there in the beginning it was good then after awhile it started to get worst it started to not even work for me so I had to find something better for myself
Fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tramway, NCAugust 21, 2016
Its a really fun job with respectable workers. You get to meet a lot of wise people . you get to cook and work driver thru its awesome
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Overall fulfilling place to work
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHAugust 21, 2016
I was promoted from a cook to a management position in a matter of only a few weeks. As a manager I was able to maintain a productive yet fun environment to work in.
I liked working at hardees just ran into issues
COOK (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, WVAugust 20, 2016
I loved my job and my shift the company is an awesome place to work they had flexed hours and the managers there is awesome to work with and easy to get along with
Great place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Clinton, SCAugust 19, 2016
A great place to work when your still in school with no kids. The money is okay but I only left because I got a job offer with higher pay. I loved the food! The job did have its pros and cons.
management
Manager (Current Employee) –  Zebulon, NCAugust 17, 2016
It is a fast paced environment. I am a manager there and it is ok but I need something more stable and definite. It is great for college students. !
Clean place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Seneca, SCAugust 17, 2016
working to give a customer there correct order an went out of my why sure the customer got there order by talking to my manger an seeing if we can get the order to the customer by giving it free.. an we did.
Very productive crew. Great shift leaders/managers
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 16, 2016
Very productive team that I work with on a daily basis. Outstanding leadership from those who are ahead of me at the job. If the wages were a little higher per hour I would really consider stay with this business because of how well the work flows but unfortunately I've made more at other places doing less but overall a great experience.
Its pretty easy
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAAugust 16, 2016
Its pretty easy when youve been working fast food since you was in high its time to find something better because 7.75 isnt enough to raise a family on
fast paced job,great people,was a good second job
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  White Pine, TNAugust 16, 2016
i was a trainer for new employees,oversaw all kitchen work with employees. kept close inventory of all aspects of operations,
Pros
was a great second job
Not a good place to work.
COOK/CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Attalla, ALAugust 15, 2016
I was there long enough that they could have worked me into a decent schedule with decent pay, however they kept me on a trainee pay for ever until I finally left to get another job, I was tired of working for under minimum wage.
great place
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 15, 2016
This was my first job it was great. first time being in a supervisor position. But they seen something in me that I didn't see in myself. Typical day at work was breakfast feeding at a fast pace making every customer happy. My co-workers was ok or should I say outstanding cause was got the job done. management great. Hardest part of the day was slow hours. Most enjoyable part of the job was pleasing every customer
Pros
fun atmosphere
Cons
slow hours
Busy
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIAugust 15, 2016
I haven't worked this position long enough to give an honest and fair review. But I have seen a work day before. There is plenty to get done and it is very fast paced. Needless to say there isn't time to be standing around doing nothing.
Just not the best
Head cashier (Current Employee) –  Saraland, AL 36571August 15, 2016
All of my days at work all depends on the people themselves. The reason why I say that, is because they don't come to work the same everyday. It's like a guessing game but the game seems to never end. I learned so much working here. So much that they want me to become a shift leader. But do to the fact that the company itself doesn't even like to give you raises when suppose to to. Management sucks in a way. it's just that they don't all be on the same level, like communication.. Remember earlier when I mentioned the guessing game? Well, most of the it depends on what manager going to be there to see how your day go because, they have slightly different rules on how things should be and go. For as for my co-workers I enjoy them. Them and most customers are the ones that keep me going. Unless the managers are having a great day, if they haven't turned around during the day. Their isn't A hard part about my job its really easy, us as people makes it hard. but over it all its an ok job. This is my first job so I guess all of this is normal.Guess I will find out on my next one.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Owensboro, KYAugust 13, 2016
I liked working here. I learned a lot about the business and abut the co-workers. The hardest part of my job is dealing with upset guests but in the end it all turns out alright.
My very first job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hemingway, SCAugust 13, 2016
Hardees was my very first job. I worked at both front counter and drive thru. I enjoyed my first job but then they started cutting my hours and I was becoming a senior.
Pros
First job
Cons
cutting hours
Fun management
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, MDAugust 12, 2016
A typical day of work at the Hardees consisted of working hard as soon as you put one foot into the door. Hardees was busy on fridays and weekends.
Productive fun work invornment
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Morton, ILAugust 12, 2016
Hardees is not the best place to work but it is a job and i am looking for a job that pays a check i dont mind working hard. I am willing to work for my money
Pros
Working
Cons
Minimum wage
Good work environment
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Gaston, NCAugust 12, 2016
I enjoyed the work environment. This was my first job. I learned many of the initial work place skills. Teamwork and being sensitive to the needs of others were the main two skills I learned during my stint at Hardees.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Poor communication between management and employees.

2.8