Harding Security Associates

Harding Security Associates Employer Reviews

Fun
Program Manager/Course Curriculum Model Manager (Former Employee), Washington DCMay 11, 2013
Great job and position. Lost contract. Taught a class for 5 years. Freedom to work out of the box
Contracts Admin
Contracts Administrator (Current Employee), McLean, VAOctober 11, 2012
Serve as Contracts Administrator for Six 3 Intelligence Solutions. I’m responsible for administration for all contracts with Six 3 intelligence. Perform all aspects of purchasing for JCITA, DIA, BIP, USAIoC, and Bits programs in which I’ve procured over 2 million dollars in a two year period. Review Invoices from Subcontractors and vendors to ensure – more... they are accurate and complete prior to submission to the POC.
I correspond with internal and external customers on daily basis which includes Prepare Modifications, Task Orders and Consultant Agreements in accordance with Prime Contracts requirements. Ensure Consultant Agreements and Subcontractors are paid in a timely and appropriate manner.
I ensure setup of newly awarded contracts in Costpoint. I ensure employees and Subcontractors Job titles and hours linked to the proper Contract within Costpoint. I also make sure new employees are able to view their proper charge code within Costpoint.
Maintain filing system all Contracts, Subcontracts, Consultant Agreements and Purchase Orders. I’m also responsible for reconciliation of the Company Corporate Purchasing Card. – less
Mixed emotions
All Source Analyst (Former Employee), Charlottesville, VAMarch 20, 2012
Pros: it's was a paycheck
Cons: i have a list.
When the company was smaller, it was very pleasent to work for. They helped you get into positions you wanted and were very helpful with any issue. After they became Six3... Things went downhill. The additudes changed and many colleges I know left them. I have not heard anything good sense.

About Harding Security Associates

GTCR Golder Rauner is a privately held investment firm that focuses on such industries as financial services, health care, technology, – Read more