Harding Security Associates Employee Reviews

great experience
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJanuary 23, 2017
Unfortunately, HSA is no longer in existence, having been absorbed by two different companies. I got to work with the best and brightest in my field. It was beyond epic in scope and experience.
Pros
Great benefits and salary
Cons
Commuter
Very poor company.
Sr. All-source Counter-Terrorism Analyst (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 15, 2014
This company is out for the bottom line. During a ramp up the government authorized everyone receive 10 hours of extra pay. I performed the 10 extra hours expecting to get paid, but the company took 8 hours and put it against a holiday in the pay period. I did not get the holiday back.
Contracting
Regional Security Officer/Liaison Officer (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAMay 6, 2014
Ensure all mandated security programs are carried through the oversight of security at the US Embassy in Iraq, including the Marine Security Guards, Assistant RSO, local guards, Foreign Service National Investigators, Office Management Specialist, Surveillance Detection Unit, Security Engineering Officers and Security Technical Specialists.
Pros
Being a part of history when Iraq became an independent country
Cons
The Vacation time could have been better.
Contracts Admin
Contracts Administrator (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAOctober 11, 2012
Serve as Contracts Administrator for Six 3 Intelligence Solutions. I’m responsible for administration for all contracts with Six 3 intelligence. Perform all aspects of purchasing for JCITA, DIA, BIP, USAIoC, and Bits programs in which I’ve procured over 2 million dollars in a two year period. Review Invoices from Subcontractors and vendors to ensure they are accurate and complete prior to submission to the POC.
I correspond with internal and external customers on daily basis which includes Prepare Modifications, Task Orders and Consultant Agreements in accordance with Prime Contracts requirements. Ensure Consultant Agreements and Subcontractors are paid in a timely and appropriate manner.
I ensure setup of newly awarded contracts in Costpoint. I ensure employees and Subcontractors Job titles and hours linked to the proper Contract within Costpoint. I also make sure new employees are able to view their proper charge code within Costpoint.
Maintain filing system all Contracts, Subcontracts, Consultant Agreements and Purchase Orders. I’m also responsible for reconciliation of the Company Corporate Purchasing Card.
Mixed emotions
All Source Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAMarch 20, 2012
When the company was smaller, it was very pleasent to work for. They helped you get into positions you wanted and were very helpful with any issue. After they became Six3... Things went downhill. The additudes changed and many colleges I know left them. I have not heard anything good sense.
Pros
it's was a paycheck
Cons
i have a list.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harding Security Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8