Harland Clarke Employee Reviews

Amazing culture with growth potential
Training Specialist II/Training Design Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 17, 2017
Great company to work for. The leadership training is phenomenal. This is a company that will help you develop if your willing to put in the time. From the top to the bottom management cares about the employees. The tuition reimbursement program is benefit if your looking for a company that will pay for your school without you having to major in a subject that applies to your job.
Pros
Amazing culture and ability to grow
This was a great Company to work for.
Checkfolio (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJuly 17, 2017
I give this company 5 stars because the atmosphere was fill with great management and great people. The only thing is working 12 hours. I thought I could do it but I guess my age caught up to me not a young buck anymore.
Pros
They would have events for the employees.
Cons
Great Benefits.
Nothing about this place is good.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 13, 2017
They treat their workers like nothing. Learned absolutely nothing. They make alot of fake promises tell alot of lies. Managers are very very rude. Alot of racial content going on.
Pros
nothing
Fast Pace Typical Call Center
Workforce Planning & Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 5, 2017
Typical Call Center politics. Consistent changes and challenging management issues. High turn over for a center that has consistent calls subjects with high sales push on products normal people wouldn't even consider
great atmosphere
Call Center Rep (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78249June 30, 2017
Harland Clarke has great and friendly people and also a great atmosphere as well. the management is very understanding and try to help you when you are in need and training is fast paced but is taught in a way where you will understanding it quickly
Nice People, Nice environment, not enough pay.
Customer Service Representative/Marketing (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 27, 2017
Overall Harland Clarke is not a bad place to work, they just don't pay enough for the work that we do. Our lead generation for CenturyLink generates hundreds of thousands of dollars per year, yet our hourly wage is very low and our bonuses are below average as well.
Had some areas to sit back and relax and a mini basketball minigame
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 21, 2017
Projects come and go and are constantly awaiting to see if you will be placed on a new project when one ends. If project is unavailable then employees are offered time off with no pay. Not ideal if you have bills to pay. Not paid enough to deal with some of the customers over the phone.
Fast paced workplace
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 8, 2017
Harland Clarke is a busy fast paced work environment. Employees must work all holidays. The company has great opportunity for advancement in different departments. Harland Clarke has a strong active belief in community volunteering opportunities.
Pros
Set shift, great benefits
Cons
must work holidays, must upsell products
Just started 2 days ago so no review
IT Intern - Data & Analytics (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 7, 2017
I am an intern and just started 2 days ago. But from what I have experienced, everyone is very nice and welcoming and have allowed me to sit on high level meetings which I understand is uncommon.
Fun work environment with great pay
Customer Service and Sales (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 5, 2017
I loved working here with all the people and being able to take the calls i was being received. Great work environment with competitive yet fun in sales.
Great company to work for.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAMay 30, 2017
This job was my favorite place to work. We had lots of outside the workforce activities that we did together. The pay was great. Great benefits and working environment as well.
Pros
Great pay!
Cons
Job stability!
Harland Clarke Corp.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 28, 2017
It was a good place to work. There's a mini cafeteria and they served good food. Restrooms were in 3 locations of the call center, very convenient. Manager was fair and understanding. HR and the higher ups were always so friendly.
Is great company with good benefits. But I need changee my schedule😂😂
Check folio operator (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMay 17, 2017
Excellent evaluation. Is the best company that I've Been
I enjoyed working there.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 13, 2017
I enjoyed working thete. The check order were great. I did check orders. The people are friendly and staff tried to keeps your best intetest in hand.
Pros
Good benefits
They make learning fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 9, 2017
And Harland Clarke they make learning fun they have supportive staff employees and coworkers they have a cafeteria for lunches it's always clean and you can always depend on your supervisor and win prizes
Pros
It's fun, you want to prizes, people are nice.
Cons
They work with temp agencies and your assignment can be over whenever they feel
A typical call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 8, 2017
I haven't worked there for a long time and don't really remember the details of my employment there. I did like the job but had a family situation that required me to leave.
Pros
Don't recall
Cons
Scheduled breaks
company provided team building workshops
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 8, 2017
provided customer service assisting in check ordering process for home and business. gathered information for various companies in order to provide the best possible outcome in processing checks.
Pros
30 minute lunch
Fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAMay 8, 2017
Love the job learned a lot, look forward going to work. Management was great and friendly coworkers. Bosses appreciated the work we did for the company
Pros
Miss the place
Cons
Thr company relocated
Relatively lax but requires good people skills
Call Associate (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 8, 2017
Harland Clarke payed fairly and had decent hours. Not too stressful, but introverts or non-people persons will find themselves struggling to keep up with calls
Pros
Lenient in terms of pacing
Not bad place, need better management
Shipper (Former Employee) –  IndianaMay 6, 2017
Not a bad place to work, they need better management. They overwork their employees, with not enough time off in accordance with the overtime that they expect. They need a better way to give increases in pay without comparing the employee with another employee.