Harland Clarke

Harland Clarke Employee Reviews

great work family
Folder Operator (Former Employee), High Point, NCJune 3, 2015
i really had no bad experiences, i like the job, lots of inconsistencies through-out management. benefits were great to me i also enjoyed what i did just a lack of work at times.
Productive. Great training. Learned something new everyday.
Workforce Analyst (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 26, 2015
Pros: Great co workers. Learned multiple new skills and how to work new systems.
Cons: Job security. Pay
Stayed busy. Helped me to become even more accurate in all my work. Learned to work well with upper management. Had people who become confident in me to get them quick results and answers to probing questions.
HC check ordering
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 22, 2015
Pros: Benifits
Cons: Just go to work and go home, this place will ruin your deffinition of happines
Not much to say its just checks.
a typical day at work same old stuff
The raise's are jokes. 2 cents maybe 50 cents the MAXIMUM
Its ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 9, 2015
Pros: Cafateria
Cons: Repetitiveness
A typical day of work will be going on the phone making outbound calls. Management are always supportive. Hardest part of the job was the repetitiveness and the most enjoyable was the co workers.
Was a great place to work!
Manager (Former Employee), Glen Burnie, MDMay 4, 2015
Pros: Good wages, good management team
Cons: repetitive work, sometimes lots of overtime
Manufacturing/printing establishment...fast paced, always a lot to do. Management was fair and worked with individuals to help them succeed. Coworkers were typical, some great, some not so great. Hardest part of the job was learning the business and maintaining quality and production standards. Bets part of the job was it was like "family", tight-knit group. Very disappointed when the facility closed.
they like too feed you
Bank of America (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 4, 2015
Pros: pros they work with your sceduel
Cons: not allowed to do much, really low pay, and the manager insults you
A typical day for me at Harland Clarke.I would wake up at 4:30a.m everyday to drop off my son and be at work by 8a.m.I call out Bank Of america customers and ask to speak to the customer on file,if it was significant other,i was not allowed to proceed due to security purposes.I would inform them about they're special benefits,promotions,i would make Balance transfers,over the phone payments,schedule customer next calling dates. Management was poor,i would get 1 on 1 talks with my supervisor every Thursday,and all of a sudden stoped .The hardest part of my job was sacrificing my breaks and lunch time to leave early,so i could spend more time wit my son at home.Also the 20 cent bonus.The most enjoyable time for me was speaking to customers.
typical call center
Customer Service and Support (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 29, 2015
nothing special about the call center. have to upsell alot management was not very good. alot of people yelling at you. old systems, bad training not enjoyable experience
Customer Service is the Key
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 8, 2015
Pros: lots of paid time off, friendly coworkers, cafeteria on site
Cons: staffing is below what is needed. Pay is not equal to other call centers.
I have enjoyed my time at Harland Clarke, I just believe I can do so much more. I have stayed at HC so long because they are very liberal with their time off and work very well with my schedule. My intentions were to work for HC while I looked for another job originally , but i enjoyed the environment, management and hours. I am ready to get back to the freight business or account receivables again.
production plant
Machine Operator (Current Employee), High Point, NCApril 4, 2015
Pros: free checks
Cons: no advancment
the most enjoyable part of the job is my co-workers, the job is convenient for my school schedule and about five minutes away.
My Days
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 1, 2015
A typical day at work to me would be fun i love dedicating myself to my career, each and every day you learn something new either from your job it's self or from your valued customer's.
Sometimes having co-workers around can be helpful or it can work the other way around.
For the hardest part of the day , i would have to say when the phones are ringing more then on a basic day.
At the end of the day i love going home feeling the relief of a long day that i know is going to really pay off for.
The best company to work for
APS Operator (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXMarch 28, 2015
Pros: everyone had a voice and supported one another
Cons: none
It was a great place to work. All employees had First in Service Training, and we all worked together as a team. We won both the Texas Quality Award and The Malcomb Baldrige Award. I started as an inspector and worked my up to shift supervisor. Higher management always supported and mentored me. It was a wonderful experience. If they had not closed their doors and merged I would still be working there.
EXCELLENT PLACE TO WORK FOR.
Customer Care Specialist II (Former Employee), Lithonia, GAMarch 18, 2015
This place was an awesome place to work. Unfortunatley they permentatly closed their doors. I would work here again given the opportunity
Was once, great. Not anymore
Digital Team Member (Former Employee), Dallas, TxMarch 14, 2015
I worked here when we all worked just M-F 8 hour shifts but that has long gone. Now theres 2 shifts and both consist of 12 hours and from what I have been hearing they are forcing employees to work alternating weekend shifts. Struggling company in a ever advancing market place. Employees are just employees, like numbers, like cattle. You leave, they'll have another one tomorrow and so on and so forth. Management is full of liars and deceivers. Don't let the fancy clothes fool you.
fun, productive enviroment
Material Handler (Former Employee), High Point, NCMarch 11, 2015
Pros: good health benefits
Cons: attendence policy
stocking production floor, issue sheets. Fun environment, enjoyed co-workers. Really liked job. Lots of fun employee engagements. enjoyed 3rd shift less supervisory. SAP certified, Forklift certified, stand & sit-down, clamp truck certify. Loyal hard worker
Call center
Customer Service Representative /Mentor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 10, 2015
Company closed all physical call center locations here in GA. Great company to work for and extreme room for growth within the company. Great benefits and pay raises.
productive
Customer Service Sales &Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 10, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Answering phone calls professionally and efficiently routing calls to correct department

Identifying, researching and resolving customer issues using computer database completing call

Logs and calls reports making follow-up calls to customers whenever necessary handling a large

Number of inbound calls in an energetic environment multi-tasking and maintaining high level

Of efficiency while meeting deadlines and quotas providing accurate and timely solutions to

Customer queries and problems accepting assignments as part of a team project
nice place to work
Data Entry (Former Employee), Decatur, GAMarch 5, 2015
Pros: healthcare
the job I did I went in and did my work and the co-workers felt like family. the management was very understanding. sometimes there were changes but we learned to adapt but it was great and if we did an outstanding job supervisor would bring in donuts
Global company with varying project management opportunities.
SR. Project Manager (Corporate) (Former Employee), Remote/Atlanta RegionalFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: felxible schedule available
Great people and development improvement opportunities available. Global integration project management as well as internal specific project management. Top level leadership interaction on a daily basis.
Leading manufacturer of checks and check related products
Senior Finance Manager - Corp Finance Operations (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: company is expanding to new areas
Cons: checks are in decline
Dedicated employees. Company is expanding to new areas. Company is has won many awards in the financial instition industry.
bad place to work
I was a graphic specialist (Former Employee), jeffersonvilleFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: the people on the floor i worked with
Cons: wasted 6 years of my life, they have no loyalty to long term employees, i only saw 1 employee retire from this plant, they do not retain long term employees
This is a terrible place to work. Worked there for 6 years at jeffersonville plant and managers have favorites, company is not ran correctly from top to bottom. There if you are liked by upper management they will cover up any wrong doing. If not no matter how long you have worked there and what loyaty you show them they will fire you. The leadership there does not have any printing knowledge to speak of and do not know how to lead. I would advise anyone looking for a job there to please look somewhere else.

1 2 3 4 5

About Harland Clarke

Is your check in the mail? Ask Harland Clarke. The company produces billions of checks and deposit slips annually. In addition – Read more

Harland Clarke Salaries