Harley-Davidson

Harley-Davidson Employee Reviews

Fun working for a huge global exciting brand
Sr. Project Manager, Global Digital Marketing (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 1, 2015
Great company with lots of interesting work...lot of exciting areas to work in and can't beat working for an exciting legendary global brand.
IT Management and team members were great to work with.
Tier 1 IS Help Desk (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 27, 2015
Pros: Flexible work schedule, and opportunity to work overtime.
Logged into ticketing software and began my day with support calls ranging from lost documents to VPN connection walk through's. Team members and data knowledge base were a great help while troubleshooting new opportunities.
Great people, diverse customer relations
Customer Relations/Transporters (Current Employee), Billings, MTJune 24, 2015
Pros: Independence
The most enjoyable part of my job is my customers and meeting all kinds of customers from every different state and all walks of life.
productive fun work place.Overal great experience.
TEMP (Former Employee), York, PAJune 11, 2015
working on an assembly line is relatively easy. what is hard is learning all the parts and different names of each bike. my co workers were really macho but definitely they also made me feel real comfortable , and encouraged me to be great at the job.
good
Assembler (Former Employee), kansas city, MOJune 8, 2015
Overall great place to work you make decent money and they provide a great atmosphere to work in. clean safe and easy work just no opportunity to grow
shark tank
Sales/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Stockton ca/Lathrop caJune 7, 2015
Pros: competitive pay
Cons: not understanding
working in sales among other co-workers was very busy, always having to stay on the look out for new clients and sales. I learned that you have to be fair and know your product. My co-workers were all fun and we were all on the same page when it came to fairness. The hardest part about working there was not having the size or the product for the client, but reassuring them that we could get it. Overall it was a great place to work if you can handle pressure of a sales goal.
EXCELLENT CULTURE AND FACILITY - if you are a full time employee
Graphic Designer (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 30, 2015
Not a lot of full-time opportunities are available it seems, and they really like their use of contractors which is a shame.
Good for an Assembly Job
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee), Menomonee Falls, WIMay 27, 2015
Pros: Gym
Cons: Repetative, Somewhat monotonous.
Job was optimized at every workstation. Worker safety is the priority. You get the attention and support you need to succeed.
The most enjoyable part was the 24 hr gym.
Fun Atmosphere to Work
Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee), Long Branch, NJMay 27, 2015
A job where you're helping people make their dreams come true!
It's a great feeling to see someone leave with a huge smile on their face!
Fun work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Panama City Beach, FLMay 25, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, good management
Cons: Short breaks.
Working at Harley Davidson you never knew what the day could hold. It was such an exciting place to work. I learned how to handle customers better and sale products. My co-workers were the most laid back people you could meet which made the job better. The hardest part about this job was bike week and trying to keep everything stocked. I loved everything about the job.
Over-all Great job
Assembler (Current Employee), kansas city, MOMay 14, 2015
Love working at Harley its a great work environment. I have absolutely no complaints. Job is enjoyable. The bosses are respectable and everyone is very professional.
Cool Place to work with a great brand.
Manager, Indirect Purchasing (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 8, 2015
Pros: Alternate Business attire
Cons: Too many CI activities without software tools to properly improve issues.
Company is not a top down management culture, the structure of the company is all about inclusiveness which drives communication and teamwork.
my review
assembly (Current Employee), 11401 congress nkcMay 4, 2015
An average day would start off as so, 100 bikes and out is pronounced by supervisor, which our count of bike until we leave.also we switch stations to lower injury risk.
helped me grow
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Hammond, LAApril 28, 2015
was able to branch out and develop new ideas to practice. Planed parties that i created graphics for. learned to use quickbooks.
Building the world's most sought after motorcycles
CI Specialist (Current Employee), York PaApril 28, 2015
Pros: Discount on bikes
Cons: Can't own them all
Building a product that is recognized worldwide is the greatest aspect of my job. Over the last 20 years I have learned many of the details that go into building a motorcycle, and what it takes to continually stay on top. My management and co-workers help to make great quality products that are second to none. The hardest part of my job is what bike I want next. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I am now in a position where i can use my education and skills to solve problems to help the company continue to build the world's most sought after motorcycles for years to come.
Very difficult work atmosphere with highly competitive co-workers that will do anything to better themselves.
Powertrain Technician II (Former Employee), Menomonee Falls, WIApril 26, 2015
Pros: good hourly wage
Cons: highly stressful and bad for your overall health and well being, most people hate walking into the building and can't wait to leave at the end of the day
Management is very self centered and constantly looking to "climb the corporate ladder" using any one to achieve their personal goals. Co-workers gossip on a regular basis and there are many in-shop affairs between co-workers. The hardest part of the job is being forced to work with people that think they know what they are doing when in reality they really have no true machining skills. There is a lot of stress and there is little to nothing about the job that is enjoyable.
FUN
Porter/Detailer (Former Employee), Lisle, ILApril 22, 2015
Pros: Fun job because the people and community
Cons: same thing everyday
I would clean bikes all day, clean the shop, and deal with customers. Every so often i would put new parts on bikes. Overall they were very flexible with my schedule and offered good hours if and when i needed them
Productive and fun workplace
Sr. Web Developer (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 22, 2015
Its a nice place to work and have fun. From the first day it was so challenging for me to organize the tasks and later i have got used to my daily work.
Harley
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Naples, FLApril 20, 2015
Harley-Davidson was a great place to work at. There is always some people that you run into that need to move on but overall this was a great place to work. And a great company to work for.
Productive and great family affairs promotions
Order Picker (Former Employee), Franklin, WIApril 16, 2015
A great job with lots of opportunities, with a lot of room to grow within the organization learned several trades, great management, co-workers, Warehouse order selector

1 2 3 4 5

About Harley-Davidson

Harley-Davidson was just named one of the 2015 Top 25 Employers by Forbes! Just like the V-Twin beats at the heart of every – Read more

Harley-Davidson Salaries