Founded in 2010, Harmless Harvest is a progressive food & beverage initiative set to demonstrate that ecosystem-based business can out compete the conventional model. By integrating the long term welfare of all its stakeholders - from plant to customer - Harmless Harvest has taken the food and beverage world by storm- rising to the top of the industry in record time. In 2011, we introduced the world’s first sustainably harvested, 100% raw, organic coconut water and are now one of the leaders of the category nationwide, and will soon launch a pioneering line of raw teas this Summer. Combining innovative scientific methods with local traditional knowledge such as agroforestry, Harmless Harvest develops and manufactures products that actually deliver the nutritional and ethical integrity that others only promise. By asserting tangible economic value to threatened ecosystems, Harmless Harvest protects these areas and their traditions. With a marketing budget of $0, we are quickly elevating expectations for product quality by focusing the resources on the product not the promotion. Having grown exponentially in the last two years, we are consistently seeking to expand our team of passionate, driven entrepreneurs. Preference will be given to residents of San Francisco, CA.
1. Responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues and generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner.
2. Develop and maintain relationships with all customers; follow up, allocate, and collection of aging A/R
3. Conduct account research and analysis
4. Prepare and maintain various reports
5. Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments
6. Send invoices and statements to outstanding customers
7. Reconcile A/R to the G/L
8. Process receipts, cash, checks, and bank notes as necessary
9. Track, verify, and manage sales force initiated bill backs and promotions
10. Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues
12. Responsible for working with vendors to ensure invoices are recorded and paid on a timely basis in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
13. Coding and data entry of invoices into Quickbooks.
14. Maintain vendor files electronically.
15. Manage expense reports for 30 person team; process employee reimbursements and exporting the report into Quickbooks.
16. Ensure accuracy of 1099 information and filing of 1099 forms.
17. Manage the Accounts Payable inbox and respond to requests from vendors and co-workers in a timely and professional manner.
18. Request and review monthly statements for all outstanding invoices and follow up on any delinquent items.
1. Minimum of 2 years in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
2. Ability to take full ownership of the A/R & Collection position.
3. Experience with sales orders and sales order fulfillment system.
4. Experience with electronic P.O system.
5. Must have knowledge of GAAP.
6. Excellent at Quickbooks and Excel.
7. Candidate should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and multitask under pressure.
8. Will report directly to Accounting Manager.
9. Some College with accounting courses completed.
10. Cost accounting knowledge a must.