Harmon AutoGlass is a full-service glass company providing auto, home and business glass repair and replacement. Building on our strong reputation as industry experts, Harmon AutoGlass performs repair and replacement services on-site at 5 retail stores throughout Minnesota as well as through mobile service.
Harmon AutoGlass is dedicated to differentiating ourselves in the marketplace through consistently providing outstanding customer service to all of our customers.
JOB TITLE: Sales Representative
JOB DESCRIPTION: Leverage knowledge of selling strategies in order to aggressively and enthusiastically prospect new customers, extend sales opportunities with existing clients, continually monitor client and prospect needs, and meet and exceed stated sales goals.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: We are seeking an outgoing, vibrant individual with an infectious smile and personality. This individual will have strong people and verbal skills in order to develop strong relationships with insurance agents and other clients through positive interaction. This individual will consistently demonstrate Harmon's values, our quality of service, our dependability and our outstanding customer-centered focus. It is essential that this individual be professional in appearance and attitude while having a keen ability to develop personal and lasting relationships with clients.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of your customers and potential customers —Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Direct and coordinate — Coordinate activities involving sales of glass installation services.
- Develop a strong knowledge base — Be knowledgeable about price schedules and discount rates.
- Review operational records and reports — Project sales and determine profitability through analyzing the data available to you.
- Develop and monitor a sales strategy — Confer or consult with Company President to plan advertising & marketing strategies.
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
DRIVING REQUIREMENTS: As a Sales Representative with Harmon AutoGlass, you will be responsible for ensuring that the following driving requirements are met and kept at all times.
- You must keep your driver’s license current and up-to-date at all times.
- You must follow safe driving practices at all times. Safe driving practices include steps to ensure the driver's total concentration and safe operation of vehicles, such as, but not limited to, determining clear directions before departing, not manipulating radios, personal data assistants or other equipment while the vehicle is moving, not talking on a cell phone while the vehicle is moving, not reaching for objects if you have to take your eyes off the road, and not operating a vehicle when the driver's ability to react is impaired.
- You are expected to follow defensive driving principles as well as laws and regulations to prevent accidents in spite of unsafe driving by others and/or adverse driving conditions.
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING REQUIRED: Candidates with auto glass sales experience will be given priority consideration.
STATUS: Full Time, Regular
BENEFITS: Medical/ Dental/ Life/ Long-Term Disability
HOURS: Day hours Monday-Friday
WAGE: We offer very competitive pay plus benefits such as health, life, disability, and vacation pay. Pay is based upon qualifications and experience.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Harmon AutoGlass is seeking an experienced, customer service driven Sales Representative. In order to be considered for this position, candidates must have good people skills, a clean driving record, and outstanding verbal skills.
Harmon AutoGlass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.