Harmony Home Health

Harmony Home Health Employee Reviews

Family owned company
RN CASE MANAGER (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTJune 21, 2015
Pros: autonomy, flexability
Cons: fluctuating census
Full time RN case manager for providing care to patient's in their home, education and training to patient's and family members. Loved the autonomy of home care and the opportunity to build valuable relationships with patients.
Great People to work with!
Employee (Current Employee), Murray, UTMay 19, 2015
Pros: Flexible, great people, fantastic mission
Cons: Changes, organization, expectations
Harmony has incredible staff! The leadership team cares about the employees. Everyone is doing their best to give our patients quality and compassionate care. It is refreshing to work for a company whose mission is to make a difference in people's lives. The best part of my job is the people I get to work with. I have learned so much from being part of the Harmony team: both personally and professionally. There are challenges and opportunities to better myself in my role, that give me a sense of accomplishment. Harmony is constantly looking at ways to improve.
Great staff, very caring company to staff and patients.
Marketing/Customer Service (Former Employee), Murray, UTMarch 26, 2015
I really enjoyed this company, the Management and co-workers. They are very caring toward their workforce, respectful, let you perform your position and duties without Micro managing. They promote advancement from within, also encourage referrals of new employees.

They care very much about their patients, and immediately work to addressing any concerns. It's a great family owned started and ran company yet they are also very professional. The family is equal to any other employee.
Lay off occurred 2/24/15 affecting 14 employees
Employee (Current Employee), Murray, UTFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: general staff consists of good people.
Cons: severe lack of communication. severe mismanagement across the board.
General staff consists of good people. Unfortunately 14 employees were dismissed 2/24/15 due to lay off. Obamacare was given as the reason behind restructuring, yet other home healthcare agencies in the area are thriving. No raises were allowed for at least the past 5 years.
Lucrative field
RN Case Manager (Current Employee), albuquerque nmOctober 5, 2014
Very lucrative environment. TONS of paperwork, no separation of work and home life.
RN (Current Employee), Albuquerque NMAugust 27, 2013
Pros: they care about the staff and patients
Harmony is not perfect but what I really like is the atmosphere and the ethics and integrity they provide. I really feel like I can take care of my patients in a caring way here.
Best agency in all the years I have been in Home Health care
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Orem, UTJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: hard to pick just one pro there are so many the staff really trys hard
Cons: not enough work to pay the bills
Harmony is one of the best Health care agency's I have ever worked for. They have a very caring and knowledgeable staff. The only problem I have is there is just not enough work hours available to me. I really love to work one on one with clients in their homes; I find it to be most rewarding. I simply need at least a 40 hr work week and in the past year they have not the client base to support that any more.
Headquarters