Harmony Home Health Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive and Fun Place To work at
Senior Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 7, 2016
Productive fun work environment with no micro management and relax working conditions. a TYPICAL WORK DAY IS LIKE ANY OTHER PLACE i HAVE WORKED AT BEFORE. tHE OFFICE IS NICE AND AIRY. Office staff and management are very friendly. The company offers little or no growth however if you are looking to advance in your career.
Pros
Cons
Dedicated compassionate group serving people with disabilitities
INDEPENDENT LIVING SKILLS INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CaApril 27, 2012
This was perhaps the most enjoyable job I have had in social service field. I am an inner directed person and the mananagement staff allowed me the freedom to respond to the needs of the clients in a way that was personal and direct. Guidelines and expectations were clear but the exercise of these responsibilities offered me the freedom,self-determination, and trust to best actualize my skills and abilities.
The most challenging part of the job was often dealing with the dysfunctional social and family systems that formed some obstacles for the client's growth. The most rewarding part of the job was observing client's grow, become more responsible, and have more independence and self-esteem.
Pros
open minded management staff
Cons
limited opportunity for other positions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harmony Home Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7