HARMONY SCHOOLS

HARMONY SCHOOLS Employer Reviews

30 years in education and school system
French teacher K9-12 (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXMarch 11, 2013
30 years teaching languages (French and Arabic). French Modern and Comparative literature (including North African literature in French expression)

School management (director of studies, Director of French Exam DELF/DALF), Director of continuing education for children and adults.
High standard of teaching and learning.
Class teacher (Former Employee), Lokoja, NigeriaJune 7, 2012
Pros: attractive salary and quick payment.
Cons: challenging because the best is always required at every task.
Every day at school is always very busy for teachers. This is the case because Harmony school is a private institution and always crave for the best hands. All through my service in this school, I learnt out of other things that my input into the work system can promote or mar the image of the school and even affect the destinies of the children. With this great lesson on my mind, I worked out each day with diligence and consciousness of promoting the school's image such that, my pupils can have good testimonies about the school, which they did.
The management work together as a team and they treated the members of staff with respect. My colleagues were people of like minds and diligent at work.
The challenging part of this job for me was the aspect of marking the exam scripts of my pupils. As a class teacher, I taught six subjects and I had to mark all these scripts and prepare the pupils' report cards neatly within a limited time. Club days and sport days were fun for me. I was one of the press club co-ordinators and so I organized plays, wrote articles and taught my club members songs that are educative and directed towards informing people of the happenings around. These makes my members happy and I find fulfillment in that.