Harrah's Entertainment Inc.

Harrah's Entertainment Inc. Employer Reviews

Operations area was spot on in providing client satisfaction and meeting their expectations.
Transportation Administrator (FT) (Former Employee), Reno and Lake Tahoe NevadaJuly 21, 2014
Pros: great coffee and work space
Cons: not enough work to keep you 100% heads down
Training was more hands on than formal, however part of my full time responsibility was to develop complete "how to" manuals.
Management was always upfront and pulled you into their discussions on how to make it better.
Co-workers acted as a team and immediate supervisor was one sharp individual in the people transportation and dispatching environment.
It was quiet an experience to work for The Pool..
Pool Attendant (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJJuly 20, 2014
Pros: worked and done all the activities the pool has to offer.
Cons: when the new manager was hired there was no more overtime and my schedule changed.
Overall this is a good company to work for The Pool was a unique experience, Iv`e done everything from checking the pool chemicals to been a Nightclub Promoter. This company have done Banquets, Weddings, The island Luau show (Hawaiian banquet with a live performances) Day Club pool party, Live performances from well known DJ`s such as DJ Pauly D from – more... the Jersey Shore and even the Food and Wine festival. All this activities I have been lucky to be a part of, and even my cocktail waitresses are great people and management also. – less
This is a productive and fun workplace, the employees are very friendly and easy to work with.
Stylist (Former Employee), Robinsonville, MSJuly 19, 2014
Pros: eo's (early outs) when not busy
Cons: working over time and not getting paid
In working at Harrah's Casino, I learned a lot of beneficial elements to help me to excel in furthering my career in the beauty industry. The managing team that was involved in maintaining the spa kept every employee up to speed with those elements that were needed in producing a conducive workplace.
productive and fun place to work for
Hostess/ Cashier (Former Employee), NEW ORLEANS, LAJuly 16, 2014
I've enjoyed working with the company and interacting with the customers
Productive workplace
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee), Robinsville,MSJuly 14, 2014
A typical day at work was making sure my passengers made it safe to and from their hotels rooms.
Rv Park was a good quite place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee), Robinsonville, MS (Tunica)July 11, 2014
Pros: good benifits and pay
Cons: bad woking hours
Meeting and checking in people from many states and some time countries.
I had 3 co-workers. 2 were good to work with, 1 was terrible always starting trouble, but I worked with her for a long time.
ok
Electrician (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJJuly 10, 2014
mid management is good, upper corp management is horrible . greedy, non caring , and completely blind to any type of employee satisfaction what so ever.
Not that great; business is closed
Regional Coordinator/Office Administrator (Former Employee), Robinsonville, MSJuly 9, 2014
When I first started working for Harrah's, who was Grand Casino at the time, everything was great. We had paid holidays, quarterly bonuses for providing great customer service, and even a turkey on Thanksgiving. As time progressed everything stopped.
1st casino dealers job , fun, exciting ,and loved this job.
Casino Dealer (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: learning how to deal new games
Cons: dealing with drunk people.
1st casino I ever worked at, it was fun and exciting . enjoyed my co-workers. loved working with people and learning so much as time went on. New games. lots of fun.
upbeat place to work
Cook (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJJuly 7, 2014
prepared large variety of different foods from many cultures
Good place to work stressing guest satisfaction
Banquet Server (Former Employee), Marylanf Heights, MOJuly 7, 2014
Still a great place to work though no longer in the St.Louis market
The Worst Casino I've Ever Worked For
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Chester, PAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: health insurance
Cons: everything about table games
Management is impossible to work with or for. The room is full of little clicks and the favoritism hits you in the face from the moment you start. The director of Table Games (Susan) is NEVER AROUND but that doesn't stop her from forming an opinion about anyone. In 16 years of casino employment, I've never witnessed a worse director. The is 0 job security – more... as everyone is nothing more than a number. Someone simply saying that you said or did something will result in an IMMEDIATE termination with NO INVESTIGATION. After only 8 days of employment; I had seen enough and I quit!! – less
very good job
Lead cook (Former Employee), Earth City, MOJune 22, 2014
Pros: awsome job
Cons: awsome job
fun, nice pay, good benefits,outstanding supervisors,very nice employee picknick, bonuses, room to climb the corprate ladder.
ok place to work
Deli Attendant (Former Employee), Metropolis, ILJune 22, 2014
Pros: good environment
Cons: management can get a little wierd
this is a decent place to work depending on whaat you want to do. they offer 2 weeks of hr training which is great for people skills later on as well. they pay overtime and pto time.
Fun Work Place
Valet Driver (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJune 15, 2014
Pros: get to see a lot of excitement
Cons: the rush
Greeting customers, about different events in the city, management was awesome, co-workers are team players, off days, being there.
Great customer service
V.I.P. Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 11, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the different people from other cities coming to visit the casino. Hearing about their last stay with our casino and how much fun they had really let's us know that we are doing our job at keeping our customers happy when they visit our casinos
fun working place
Customer development host (Former Employee), harrahs atlantic cityJune 11, 2014
Pros: free cafateria
Cons: no cons
fun place to work and great employee to work with.great supervisors and very neat and clean place to work
Fun workplace with direct customer interactions
Slot Technician (Former Employee), North Kansas City, MOJune 9, 2014
Pros: paid lunches, regular hour days, flexible schedules
Cons: management experience and knowledge is inconsistant per individual
Great place to work. Various positions available to transfer to if you don't like your initial role. Constant/daily interactions with customers.
over all Harrah's was a great place to work for, learned alot..
CASHIER CAGE (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJune 9, 2014
i loved working for this company.. great people, great enviorment,
Fast Paced Productive work enviroment
Cashier (Former Employee), New Orleans,La.June 4, 2014
Pros: meeting a lot of new people from different parts of the world.
Cons: benefit packages were very expensive.
I operated the cash register everyday. My co workers and I provided excellent customer service to very large volumes of people. The work load was kind of overwhelming at times. The part I enjoyed the most was meeting new people from all over the world.

1 2 3 4 5