Harrah's Entertainment Inc.

Harrah's Entertainment Inc. Employee Reviews

Work fun enviorment
Front Desk Manager (Current Employee), Laughlin, NVMay 22, 2015
As a front desk supervisory my responsible for all customer service at Front End.
They ensure that service standards are met and that customer issues are resolved.
They will train, supervise, oversee, and manage Front End associates and ensure that they comply with the
operating policies and procedures of the Company.
As the front end supervisor I was in charge of quality service by establishing and enforcing company standards
and will assess store condition and customer service levels.
I was communicate and model the standards for customer service for the employees and guest.
Answered an average 50 to 100 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing
new product information.
Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
Very good place to work
Human Resources and Front Office Supervisor (Former Employee), Atlantic City New JerseyMay 21, 2015
Pros: Free lunch and employee incentives
Cons: Too busy at times
Fast paced and customer friendly. Very professional atmosphere. Effective and efficient management. Buzz sessions were very informative and employee incentive program was one of a kind
Building Engineer (Current Employee), Laughlin, NVMay 15, 2015
Pros: Secure position
Cons: Payscale is low
- Great people to work with.
- Hours are 6:00 - 2:00
- Co-workers are knowledgeable
- There is no real challenge in this position
- Enjoy working and talking with many different people
Fast paced environment great to work for.
Housekeeping Status Board Operator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 14, 2015
Pros: Free lunch, free show tickets
Cons: management kept things for themself instead of appreciating the employees.
The hustle and bustle of rushing to get started ,I learned to enjoy my job and as time passed I learned to love it. Management over the time different people to get to know and them know you so management does start noticing who can do and who not. Working with my co-workers is like getting to know them thru their personality some are mad but when you can turn the madness around to a Hello then you can get along great with your co-workers. Writing a statement on a co-worker then their termed. Most enjoyable part of the job for me is knowing that i can make a guest or co-worker smile because happiness makes the work enforcement go around.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Housekeeping (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAMay 11, 2015
Pros: great benefits, great management, etc
Cons: poor notifications
I enjoyed my time with this great and upbeat company.
The people, hours, work environment, and management makes Harrah's feel like family.
Casino security during quiet shift
Security Supervisor (Former Employee), Bossier City, LAMay 9, 2015
I worked graveyards. Oversaw great co-employees with wonderful sense of team work. Very customer service oriented, though the casino seemed to be closing after the first of the year.
Fun, energetic
Hostess/Cashier/Server (Former Employee), KSMay 6, 2015
Pros: Great food, benefits, compensation
Cons: Work was hard
I enjoyed working in such a fun and energetic environment. Coworkers were very friendly. I learned the skill of patience. The best part of the job was never being bored. The hardest part of the job was feeling tired after the work each day.
Great Place to work
Auditor & Events Coordinator (Former Employee), Reno, NVMay 6, 2015
Fast paced, busy work. Always something going of for the customers. Great customer interaction. Awesome staff to work with. Never dull. Upbeat.
Very good workplace
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Biloxi, MSMay 5, 2015
A typical day consist of managing the warehouse, running product to different places in the casino. My co-workers were great to work with.
Always entertaining
Customer Service and Marketing (Former Employee), Maricopa, AZMay 5, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people
I worked in the marketing area, we would help with customer service , update accounts and applied rewards when needed. We would also come up with new promotions. Managers were nice and the co-workers were awesome! I enjoyed meeting new people everyday. The only reason I am no longer there is because my job as a personal care giver had become a round the clock job.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 4, 2015
I enjoyed working with the public and my co-workers. It was nice to work where you meet customers from different places'
Excellent Place to Work
BUFFET CASHIER/BARISTA (Former Employee), NKCApril 27, 2015
Harrah's is a wonderful place to work. Not only is the staff amazing so is management, working there was always fun and upbeat never had a dull moment working there.
Fun and exciting workplace
Environmental Service Tech. Supervisor (Current Employee), Council Bluffs, IAApril 24, 2015
Typical day at Harrahs is preparing work task for my crew,to make sure casino is clean for our guest. Great team of employees i supervise.
Productive fun work place
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee), Valley Center, CAApril 14, 2015
This is an excellent company to work for. They have a great caring culture and everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. They have great benefits and so much opportunity. The pit bosses are amazing they really protect you from players. My only negative was the drive. If I lived 30 minutes closer I would still be working there. But the one hour drive was killing me.
good job if you in housekeeping dept.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LAApril 12, 2015
long days of cleaning the hotel rooms but there is good days and bad days. co workers were alot of women and sometimes you would get along and sometimes you wouldnt. over all it was a good job
Great company and work environment.
Casino Dealer (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 11, 2015
Pros: Great Supervisors and co-employees
Cons: Income
I enjoy going to work everyday. It doesn't feel like work sometimes. My supervisors and I have a great relationships. They are always ready to provide guidance, feedback and encouragements. Also, my co-workers and I are friendly to each other. We help and treat each other with respect. We have fun talking to each other during breaks.

The best part of my job is meeting people from all over the world. As a casino dealer, I get the opportunity to interact and learn a little about people's culture. I always take pleasure in providing them with great service, to provide them the best time possible during their holiday. I also take pride in being the best employee that I can. I am very punctual.
The challenging part of my job is the financial compensation. I would like to make more money to secure my family's financial future.
caring supervisors
Regional PBX Operator (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAApril 10, 2015
Cons: Shifts constantly changing
The hardest part of the job is having guest yell at you. The most enjoyable part of the job is having great co-workers to work with.
Up & Down at times
Order Taker in Room Dining (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJApril 2, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: short breaks
My job started off great. That was until the summer was over, and I had to choose between school & work. They refuse to work with my school schedule. I started to see my co-workers true colors as well.
Fantastic Co-workers and Great Corporate Culture
Bartender (Former Employee), Joliet, ILApril 1, 2015
Pros: Great work environment and opportunities for advancement
Cons: Could have used more business volume
Harrah's (now Caesar's Entertainment) is a great company to work for. They understand that if you have happy employees you deliver a much deeper, more genuine guest experience. Work / life balance is important to management and necessary training always seems available. I felt that my opinion matters.
Every shift after prep / setup I decided on the drink of the day. It could have been an original creation or a standard that fit some occasion or entrée. That was a good time to try out some new ideas.
My bar functioned as the weekday service bar for two restaurants as well as having a lounge of its own. We also served anyone waiting to be seated for dinner as well as the occasional overflow. If the bar was slow, I would help run food. It was nice always having something to do.
The best part of the job was the people there. Harrah's really goes out of their way to hire the most friendly, personable people they can find. It showed every day. I've never worked anywhere that co-workers from any department were so ready to help solve whatever issues may arise. I believe the genuinely friendly atmosphere attracts genuinely friendly guests who actually want to be there instead of just being there to be 'served.' I understand it's not the guests responsibility to be friendly, but it sure makes the day better. I enjoyed my time working with and for the people at Harrah's.
Customer service driven, challenging and fun
Hotel Operations Manager (Current Employee), Bossier City, LAMarch 29, 2015
Customer Service driven, engaging and never dull. customer service can be challenging as well as rewarding. Always energetic with each day offering something a little different from the day before. Most challenging part of my job is trying to create a decent work/personal life balance.

1 2 3 4 5