Cooks all food orders, in a quick, timely and accurate manner.
· Minimum 6 months prior experience as a cook.
· Previous working knowledge of point of sales system preferred.
· Must be able to provide own tools.
· Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift.
· Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
· Must present a well-groomed appearance.
· Local health department sanitation certificate.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares and produces menu items to standards in a quick and efficient manner.
- Can prepare items such as but not limited to salads, appetizers, Mexican, Italian, American, and dishes, etc.
- Prepares, cooks, and seasons all food.
- Must show skills in fry cook, broiler, and Garde Manger.
- Controls food production in all work areas including proper cooking methods, proper cooking times and temperature.
- Adheres to kitchen maintenance and sanitation programs.
- Maintains assigned station and equipment in a clean and sanitary condition.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to work inside a kitchen and on a fry line during most of shift.
- Must be able to maneuver around all areas of the kitchen.
- Must be able to tolerate areas with extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to push and pull carts weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Must possess coordination and dexterity to use kitchen utensils, such as, knives, spatulas, food tongs, etc.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, crouch, kneel, push, and pull when rotating stock and cleaning work area.
- Must be able to operate the following kitchen equipment: stoves, grills, fryers, broilers, and other utensils in preparing the food orders.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English and be able to conduct conversations with peers in a distinctive and persuasive manner.
Please check our website for detailed job descriptions and qualifications and submit your application at http://www.caesarsjobs.com and follow us on Facebook @Harrah's Rincon Employment.