harrington hospital

harrington hospital Employer Reviews

productive and fast paced
Printer (Former Employee), Southbridge, MAMay 7, 2014
Pros: earned sick and vacation time
Harrington is a very controled and fast paced place to work. Most of the employees and supervisers (department heads) are understanding at most points. There is a great demand for supply and delivery time. The hardest point of the job is to meet others expectations and to keep up with the fast pace of a rapidly growing organization being a one man operation.
Great place to work, Bad management
Transport (Former Employee), Southbridge MAMarch 25, 2014
Pros: nice people, easy work, decent pay.
Cons: terrible boss.
I worked in transport for over a year and everyone was really nice and the job was great. Got to see a lot of things. But the manager was horrible she never knew what was going on and was always rude with out knowing it. she is really disconnected from her employees and terrible at spelling things.
Productive and safe workplace
Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (Current Employee), Webster, MAFebruary 10, 2014
I set patients up for their sleep studies and collect data related to their sleep-related disorders.
A beautiful place to work!
EKG Technician (Former Employee), Southbridge, MAApril 3, 2013
Pros: working with wonderful people
Cons: i didn't have any bad exsperiences.
First I would like to say working at Harrington Hospital was a wonderful place to be. I learned a lot and had great co-workers. I enjoyed working there because everyday my job duties kept me on my toes. I liked the fast pace and helping others. Some of the things that I learned while I was there was stress test, and Holters. The most enjoyable part – more... of my job was helping others. The hardest part of my job would have to be trying to obtain accurate vitals during a stress test however you get the hang of it. Everything and everyone at Harrington Hospital was a privilege for me to be apart of! I left due to relocation and it was one of the hardest things I ever had to do because I truly loved working there. – less
the work is very meaningful
counselor (Former Employee), Southbridge Wells CenterMarch 26, 2013
Pros: learn a great deal and work with great clients and co workers
Cons: administration
Administration is all about how many clients you can see, not about the quality of care you are able to provide. There is a lot of turnover given lack of support from administration at the counseling center.
to feel comfortable, and be happy in the work place.
Laundry Attendant/Housekeeping (Former Employee), Southbridge, MASeptember 13, 2012
Pros: making new friends
Cons: people that complain about their co-workers, to everyone.
1-my typical day is keeping busy, that way the day will go by fast.

2-I've learned that good team work is the key to a good day, and less stress.

3-follow instructions, given by Management,not fellow workers, and things should go well.

4-Listen to your co-workers, they may have good ideas, and work as a team.
5-I think the first few days, and getting – more... to know the work place, is the hardest part of the job.

6-the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know people. – less