Harrington Industrial Plastics

Harrington Industrial Plastics United States Employee Reviews

Productive and friendly coworkers.
Product Data Specialist & Backup Receptionist (Former Employee), Chino, CAMarch 1, 2014
Pros: holiday luncheons/potlucks.
Greeted by coworkers every morning in the break room while getting coffee, then off to my desk to start the day. Get settled at my desk, log into email and database, and then start working on part adds sent in from sales representatives in branches. I would research the information and confirm with vendors either online or over the phone, enter part number and information into database, and then send return email to sales rep confirming part add into system. Part adds would sometimes be all day tasks unless our Lead would give me an additional task, such as a vendor price change. Depending on effective date of vendor price change, it would take seniority over my day or days fro entering part adds. I would also be called by receptionist to cover the switchboard for breaks and lunches, if other receptionist was unavailable. .
New business with very little work , due to Incompetent sales satff.
Warehouse Driver (Former Employee), Albany NYJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: benifits
Cons: managemnet team
The company has good Benefits.
Every other work factor was in a word; terrible.
The company decided to promote an uneducated moron to a warehouse management position.
The warehouse manager had with no people skills and was prone to fits of anger.
Typical days were spent with concerns of the mental stability of the warehouse supervisor.
I was written up and told I would be fired because I failed to preform jobs tasks that were not part of my job description. (Warehouse Driver)
I was NEVER told any positive aspect of my work performance. I spent nearly three years without any type of pay increase.
I was verbally abused (almost daily), whenever there was some sort of work related problem.
These factors were the basis of my decision to leave the company
Wonderful place to work!
Administrative Support at the Corporate location (Former Employee), Chino, CANovember 28, 2012
Pros: great co-workers, family oriented, great managers, good pay
Cons: expensive healthcare, not all locations are nice like the one i worked at
Harrington Plastics was a wonderful place to work. It was easy to grow and learn more while working there, with co-workers that were always willing to help. Everyone was always happy to be at work. My manager was very understanding when my kids got sick and I had to take them to the ER.
Great company
Filtration Division Manager (Former Employee), Chino, CaApril 18, 2012
Pros: team enviroment
Cons: current ceo, current national accounts manager
Great Company, Great people, Great products. Room to advance, down side poor Management Skills at the CEO and National accounts level. Manage through intimidation and threats to Vendors who try and hire people away to advance there careers.

About Harrington Industrial Plastics

Whether above or below ground, Hunter Plastics provides the answers to your drainage problems. Hunter Plastics manufactures PVC – Read more