Harrington Industrial Plastics

Harrington Industrial Plastics Employer Reviews

New business with very little work , due to Incompetent sales satff.
Warehouse Driver (Former Employee), Albany NYJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: benifits
Cons: managemnet team
The company has good Benefits.
Every other work factor was in a word; terrible.
The company decided to promote an uneducated moron to a warehouse management position.
The warehouse manager had with no people skills and was prone to fits of anger.
Typical days were spent with concerns of the mental stability of the warehouse supervisor.
I was written – more... up and told I would be fired because I failed to preform jobs tasks that were not part of my job description. (Warehouse Driver)
I was NEVER told any positive aspect of my work performance. I spent nearly three years without any type of pay increase.
I was verbally abused (almost daily), whenever there was some sort of work related problem.
These factors were the basis of my decision to leave the company – less
Good company with great co-workers
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Richmond, CAApril 30, 2013
Pros: company car, expense account, good health benefits, company structure
Cons: little chance for advancement, low salery
The work week would include: Office day, setting up sales calls for the week. Following up on varoius on going projects. Review open quotations with the sales staff and management. Go over new business, new accounts, current events and how they pertain to us. Sales calls during the week. Cold calls, seeking out new business. Growing our territory. By – more... showing new products, finding new customers. – less
Wonderful place to work!
Administrative Support at the Corporate location (Former Employee), Chino, CANovember 28, 2012
Pros: great co-workers, family oriented, great managers, good pay
Cons: expensive healthcare, not all locations are nice like the one i worked at
Harrington Plastics was a wonderful place to work. It was easy to grow and learn more while working there, with co-workers that were always willing to help. Everyone was always happy to be at work. My manager was very understanding when my kids got sick and I had to take them to the ER.
Great company
Filtration Division Manager (Former Employee), Chino, CaApril 18, 2012
Pros: team enviroment
Cons: current ceo, current national accounts manager
Great Company, Great people, Great products. Room to advance, down side poor Management Skills at the CEO and National accounts level. Manage through intimidation and threats to Vendors who try and hire people away to advance there careers.

About Harrington Industrial Plastics

Whether above or below ground, Hunter Plastics provides the answers to your drainage problems. Hunter Plastics manufactures PVC – Read more