Harris & Harris, Ltd. Employee Review

View all Harris & Harris, Ltd. reviews

My Typical Day
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 17, 2013
My typical work day consist of me arriving to work 10 to 15 minutes early. At that time I will be booting my computer, greeting my supervisor and co-workers. Throughout the day I will make sure that no additional policies have been altered. After reviewing all active accounts in my desk, I would follow up with them in the midst of taking and receiving calls from motorists. The easiest part of my job consist of my interactions with my co-workers and motorists.

Other Harris & Harris, Ltd. Employee Reviews

Hated the job
Dte customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 8, 2017
Working with DTE it was like high school all over again. The mangenmant team act like old Michigan hoes and they do he say she say stuff. They act like they don’t want too do there job as of being a supervisor don’t like helping us . The pay is not worth it !!!
Pros
Cons
They complain about break time
Chicago
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 4, 2017
If you work for the Chicago location (DTE)...Good Luck! Very petty supervisors, not so great floor support, and the little bonus they dangle really comes out your check. Do not extend any extra time or services to the team either, staff is very unappreciative. Great pay but high insurance cost & the managers, supervisors, staff are back stabbers.
Pros