Harris Group Services, Inc. (HGS) has a potential opening for an ICD-10 Project Specialist located in Atlanta, GA and the selected candidate needs to be located within this area as well. The project task entails providing client services and guidance on the transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10, including recommending solutions and to aid our client in the implementation of those solutions, as it relates to ICD-10. As a part of these services, HGS is looking for a qualified applicant to assist in the delivery of these services to our client.
Should you have an interest, please provide an updated resume and express your interest via email to point of contact: Attn. Arlene Harris, CPA/V.P. Feel free to share with other qualified professionals, and we look forward to hearing from you. Only serious qualified candidates please.
HGS seek qualified applicant to assist in the delivery of these services. Responsibilities set for the intended role and expected qualifications of the potential applicant are below:
- Acts as a communication liaison responding to inquiries to ICD-10 implementation and project functions, displaying professionalism and organization in all communications.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings for implementation workgroups, ICD-10 Steering Committee and other parties impacted by the ICD-10 Project.
- Organizes and compiles ICD-10 data received from internal and external parties.
- Assists the marketing team in promoting ICD-10 awareness and implementation throughout our Client company.
- Supports the Project Management Office with project status updates for our key Client contacts.
- Performs a variety of office functions (e.g., creating presentations, maintaining databases, scribing meeting minutes, and validating information).
- Executes additional tasks as directed by Project Management Office.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred Associates degree required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional work experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to research, gather and analyze information
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Interest in hospital performance improvement and enjoys working in a fast pace environment.
- High level of motivation and excellent organizational skills
- Health care experience strongly desired
Arlene F. Harris, CPA, Vice President
Harris Group Services, Inc. (HGS)
A Certified Public Accounting Firm, Staffing, IT Support Services and Healthcare
Tel: 404-243-5600 | Fax: 877-317-4253