Harry Fox Agency Employee Reviews

Media company
Technical manager (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYSeptember 2, 2014
Company which provides mechanical and digital licenses for licensees. HFA is the only company which provides mechanical licenses originally.
No two days are ever the same
Office Services Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 21, 2014
Typically a day would start with getting the coffee going for the office and getting ready for receiving deliveries. Greeting coworkers as I walk through the office and checking email for any issues. The work environment is a relaxed one in that I can work in casual attire. The people who keep the place going are pleasant and courteous and that boosts my daily motivation as I'm very passionate about servicing them in every way. I have two people that work under me but I treat them like I like to be treated, with respect and professionalism.
Pros
coworkers, relaxed dress code
Cons
senior management
Always Busy and Challenging
Senior Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 21, 2013
Nice place to work; Great team in IT. Get to work on new projects and Maintenance( 75% to 25%).
Place is BUSY and challenging.
Pros
good benefits like 4 weeks paid vacation
Cons
no advancement or promotions from within .
Great staff
Distribution Processor, Music Business (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 17, 2013
The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Not a lot of room for advancement, no bonus and very poor salary.
Pros
great working enviroment
Cons
poor salary and bonus
Great place to work, especially if you love music
Client Relations Agent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 26, 2012
Harry Fox Agency represents thousands of music publishers and grants licenses or permission on their behalf to people who wish to use and/or distribute music.

Now that technology has changed the way we access and distribute music, HFA has always taken the lead to ensure that music publishers are properly informed and compensated for the use of their works.

2.8