Hart Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and fun atmosphere. Enjoyed driving every day
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 18, 2015
This company prides itself on making sure transportation is a close to on time as possible. The only reason why I'm not still there now is because I had to have emergency surgery and it was within the first year so was not able to file for FMLA to secure my position. I truly enjoyed working as bus operator and meeting so many new people every day.
Pros
Benefits, long work weeks with unlimited hours
Cons
No actual lunch breaks
Accounting Clerk Position
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 26, 2016
A typical day at my job consist of opening new matters for the firm including doing a conflict check. Deposit daily checks. Send out billing invoices on a bi-monthly schedule. Collections calls.
Great place to advance
operator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 9, 2014
HART is great if you are young enough to reap the benefits.
Fun and challenging place as well as fast past.
Pros
meet people and friendly staff
Cons
must be a people person because you will be challenged
Great place to work but little pay!
Dept. /Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Hartwell, GAMarch 31, 2013
I loved driving the bus. I only had to work four hrs out of the day and received insurance and other benefits. The pay wasn't enough to feed a family and only got paid once a month. Management watched out for us.
used to a good place to work
administration (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 12, 2013
Management is a big problem and if u are not in their click then you will not be treated fairly. This company has now become a joke and used to proud to work here.
Pros
flexiblity for salary employees
Cons
management
Stable company with good managers overall
Project Manager, Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Al Ba┼črahOctober 27, 2015
Stable company with good managers overall. Looking well after their employees and have a open door policy and open for suggestions when needed.
Enjoyed the job
Medical Front Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 6, 2015
My typical day at work was very busy. It really put my multi-tasking skills to the test. I learned a lot in the medical field that I was not aware of before. The EMR software was easy to navigate and the process of referring a patient to a specialist was time consuming. Dr. Hart was a very good and patient teacher. I learned a lot from her about medical insurance, i.e. co-pay vs. deductible, what's acceptable and what's not acceptable.

The most enjoyable part of my job was dealing with the patients. I really enjoy working with the public. Some of our patients could be difficult, but with patience, I was able to meet their needs. But most of our patients were absolute sweethearts to deal with. I miss not being in the office where I was my happiest with this job.

But Dr. Hart is giving me the opportunity to learn Medical Billing first hand and that is really what I went to school for. So I'm grateful for that.
Pros
good work environment, great patients to deal with, busy office (which i loved)
Over all good place to work. Distance and work day very long
Para Transit Driver (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 9, 2014
A typical day at work was gratifying. work place was comfortable, break room had two pool tables and vending machine,2 microwaves. Good co-workers, hardest part of job was the batching of manifests never made much sense, lack of vehicles. The most enjoyable part of the day was completing a manifest getting everyone to where they needed to be on time and going home gratified you did a good days work.
Pros
free water and ice
Cons
not enough vehicles
Transportation ministry
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 19, 2015
Day to day job is the same ,challenges are different daily depending on weather conditions, time of week, work force availability. Mondays & Fridays can be more demanding as work force may call off for extended weekends. My day would start with a 0330 report short drive to Terminal to open for arriving outbound routes. Often times I would have to check fareboxes for electrical issues or transfer machine problems, wheelchair securement issues that may've been overlooked by operators. Verify and confirm conditions of bodies for damage that were not visible when operator conducted pretrip inspections under poorly lit conditions. Answer patron inquiries, trip plan, reschedule late routes etc. Periodically I would have to conduct an accident investigation in my zone, also construct detours when needed. I 've handled Customer Service complaints by interacting with operators named in the perceived offences. Work with local law enforcement in all facets of street operations as it relates to transit including Homeland Security. I've learned to lead by example my peers & subordinates. Generally coworkers share my ideals to get the job done safely and collectively we share that we're underpaid for what we provide to the community. The hardest part of the job is not being recognized for the effort that's expended by most superiors. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting it done without necessarily having all the tools to do it and or bending the rules to get it done.
Pros
bridging gaps facilitating needs throughout company & community.
Cons
punitive spirit of management
Hard working team
Painter/Laborer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 25, 2014
This is a very nice place to work. You will have a very professional work place. Very respectable to employees as well as customers.
Pros
free lunches sometimes.
Cons
no health insurance
Meeting new peolpe on a daily basis.
Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 15, 2013
The most enjoyable part of my job was the different people i got to meet on a daily basis. The hardest part of my job was the people I worked with on a daily basis.
great job experience
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 20, 2013
learned to do things office related. Great co workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the community events.
Pros
free food at events
Cons
short breaks
no comment
bus operator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 30, 2012
job was not hard,to many rules and regulations not enough pay