Harte-Hanks in Shawnee, KS is currently accepting applications for upcoming positions to join a growing Product Support and Customer Service Team that services one of our clients in the Healthcare Industry.
As part of this team, you will be a key member of an inbound team responsible for:
- Differentiating complex programs with a range of plans, products and prices to ensure accuracy.
- Educating callers on what plan(s) best fit their insurance needs.
- Single call resolution.
Pay Rate: $10.50 per hour.
Operating Hours: 7AM-7PM Sunday-Saturday (Must have open availability during these hours 7 days a week)
Employment Type: Full-time (40 hours per week); temporary Temporary period ends 12/31/2013.
Minimum Skills & Requirements
- Candidate must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Type a minimum of 25 WPM without errors
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional grammar and ability to read and write English
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills with an attention for detail
- Multi-tasking (typing while navigating different interfaces and talking)
- Availability to work flexible shifts including holidays, weekends and evenings
- 1 year or more inbound call center experience
- Prior medical or health insurance experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology helpful
- Handle large volumes of inbound calls that require 100% script compliance, the pronunciation of streets, cities and counties throughout the U.S. and paragraphs that must be read verbatim.
- Data entry of literature request(s) for callers requesting additional information on insurance plans.
- Handle inbound calls in a courteous and efficient manner while utilizing listening and comprehension skills and proper grammar.
- Provide optimal caller experience by effectively utilizing all resources to ensure single call resolution.
- Maintain our high standard of professionalism and conduct.
- Acquire and input all caller and literature request information into multiple tools while multi-tasking with a 99% or greater accuracy rating.
- Possessing an outgoing and energetic attitude with a good sense of humor
- Understanding and adhering to our attendance policy
- Being flexible and able to adapt to change
- Meeting all program level metrics
- Respecting and following company guidelines and rules
- Being able to work independently and collectively
- Possessing patience and empathy with a passion for helping others
Apply Today by copying and pasting the following link into your browser:
We have numerous openings for this position if you know anyone that may be interested please feel free to pass this information along!