Full Time Call Center Customer Service Positions
When you join our growing Customer Service Team, you will provide “first contact” support to businesses and consumers in the U.S. and other countries.. In this role, you will handle inbound customer service calls from businesses and individuals and deliver the best customer experience by quickly resolving all of their issues.
We are looking for candidates that meet these following requirements:
- High School Degree or GED
- Ability to type a minimum of 20 wpm
- Able to work M-F from 8-5pm
- Familiarity with common computer tasks, internet navigation and basic information
- Customer service experience such as retail, call center, or hospitality
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please apply online by going to: https://harte-hanks.evolvondemand.net/offline/5019
We look forward to receiving your application!
About Harte Hanks
Founded in 1923, today Harte-Hanks has offices throughout the world and delivers a wide range of services to our customers. From our start as a direct marketing solutions and publishing provider, we have grown our business to include outsourced technical and customer support services for large enterprises worldwide.
Harte-Hanks offers attractive compensation plans and a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life, PTO, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Disability, Educational Assistance and Employee Referral Bonus plans.