Harte-Hanks in Shawnee, KS is currently accepting applications for upcoming opportunities to join a growing Product Support and Customer Service Team that services one of our clients in the Healthcare Industry.
As part of this team, you will be a key member of a sales team responsible for:
- Differentiating complex programs with a range of plans, products and prices to ensure sales accuracy.
- Educating callers on what plan(s) best fit their insurance needs.
- Sales conversions.
- Single call resolution.
Pay Rate: $16 per hour. (This is a non-commission position)
Operating Hours: 7AM – 7PM, 7 Days a week
You must have open availability within the operating hours!
Employment Type: Full-time (40 hours per week); temporary opportunities with potential of converting to permanent employment.
Minimum Skills & Requirements
- Active license to sell Accident and Health insurance in your state of residency.
- Candidate must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Type 30 WPM without errors
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional grammar and ability to read and write English
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills with an attention for detail
- Multi-tasking (typing while navigating different interfaces and talking)
- Availability to work flexible shifts including holidays, weekends and evenings
- 1 year or more inbound call center experience
- Prior medical or health insurance experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology helpful
- Former sales experience
- Sales conversions.
- Thorough understanding of plans, their benefits and features.
- Educating callers on what plan(s) best fit their insurance needs in a conversational manner utilizing probing questions.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls in a courteous and efficient manner while utilizing listening and comprehension skills and proper grammar.
- Provide optimal caller experience by effectively utilizing all resources to ensure single call resolution.
- Maintain our high standard of professionalism and conduct.
- Acquire caller and enrollment related information and input all information into multiple tools while multi-tasking with a 99% or greater accuracy rating.
- Possessing an outgoing and energetic attitude with a good sense of humor
- Understanding and adhering to our attendance policy
- Being flexible and able to adapt to change
- Meeting all program level metrics
- Respecting and following company guidelines and rules
- Being able to work independently and collectively
- Possessing patience and empathy with a passion for helping others
Please apply online at:
We look forward to receiving your application!
We have several opportunities so please feel free to pass this information along