Harte-Hanks

Harte-Hanks Employer Reviews

Terrible company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Texarkana, TXSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: it's a job
Cons: terrible management, stressful environment, etc...
Terrible company to work for, very stressful environment to work in. The job itself is not stressful or hard, it's the terrible management that make it so stressful. They have very little to no knowledge of what they're doing or supervising over at all. The only guidance you have is your co-workers. Management does not care about their employees and – more... treat them like dirt while expecting the employee to maintain a positive attitude at all times. Pay is way low for the amount of stress you have to endure on a daily basis. No pay raises or real incentives to complete work but are always expected to do your work and everyone else's whether by your choosing or being forced upon you. They do everything backwards there, it's like the better you are at your job the more you get punished. Bottom line is if you're desperate then go for it but I assure you that you can do way better. – less
Don't work there unless you're desperate
FedEx call agent (Former Employee), Texarkana, TXSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: it's a job
Cons: everything else
The management is HORRIBLE! They are VERY unprofessional. It's a very High School environment. Supervisors don't know anything, you have to rely on your co-workers if you have any questions. Just horrible.
Was OK.
Technical Support /Team Lead (Former Employee), Shawnee KansasSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: was a team lead
Cons: not enough communication from the company
I did not mind working there. I had good supervisors.Not sure what else to say.
hard worker
FedEx Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 20, 2014
It is always a new learning day from difference cases assigned. Co-workers are always there to help unstressed the atmosphere. Time goes by fast. The hardest part is the support to some exceptional customers with bad mood.
Horrible Place to Work
Team Lead (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 20, 2014
Pros: co workers
Cons: everything else
I transferred from Kansas City to Austin Texas after being told there would be room for advancement. Thirteen months later I am left with no job. (The program was shut down) The upper management uis quick to deligate their responsibilities to you with no pay increase. This company has no loyalty to its workers at all. Stay away from this company!!!!!
Also – more... the pay is the lowest of any call center. RUN the other way!!!!!! – less
Productive and fun work environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 19, 2014
The environment working was a good balance between fun and productivity. The managers and staff were very helpful with any inquiries.
Easy going job
Bilingual Licensed Sales Rep. (Current Employee), Texarkana, TXAugust 19, 2014
I have received the experience and training to be able to perform my duties.
Easy going job
Bilingual Licensed Sales Rep. (Current Employee), Texarkana, TXAugust 19, 2014
I have received the experience and training to be able to perform my duties.
Avoid working here
Sales Audit/ Fraud Analyst (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 15, 2014
Pros: coworkers
Cons: everything else
Underpaid. Worked here for over a year and still have not received a raise. Very unorganized. The supervisors make a big deal if you are late by a minute but are constantly never here. Good if its your first call center job I suppose.
Better off panhandling
Supervisor (Former Employee), AustinAugust 14, 2014
Pros: i can't think of one
Cons: they are registered with the twc as a hostile work environment
If you have a choice between working here and living under a bridge choose the bridge...
Limited advancement opportunity and below average pay for what we do.
Technical Support (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 13, 2014
Basically the day is spent troubleshooting hardware and software problems for a variety of larger customers in the US and Canada. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help people resolve their issues. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the way in which the account is managed.
Entry level jobs for people with no experience.
Domestic Trace Agent (Former Employee), Texarkana, TXAugust 11, 2014
This workspace provided a great place to begin my career in customer service. A call center environment with several accounts to learn to how to best meet customers' needs and gain experience working with real people.
Stressful Day everyday with little pay.
FedEx Services Customer Support Agent (Former Employee), Texarkana, TXJuly 27, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: short breaks, stressful work, untrained supervisors, etc
The typical day at this job is always stressful. I can say for the most part that I learned alot of different things from this employer as far as computers, but the management was not very professional or helpful. I got along well with all of my co-workers, because basicly they were the only guidance and help I had. The hardest part of the job I would – more... say is trying to maintain a good time management between your lunch and breaks. They would expect you to talk on the phone into your break time or lunch time frame if you had to, but still come back from lunch at the time your supposed to instead of getting your full lunch or break time. The most enjoyable part of this job was all of the different people I was able to talk to from all over the states, and the feeling of successfully helping someone with a problem and then they tell you "Thank you for your help". – less
I loved working for Harte Hanks they are employee oriented.
Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee), Shawnee, KSJuly 23, 2014
Pros: see above
Cons: distance from my house was difficult because of gas expenses.
I believe when a company is employee oriented they get 100% from their employees, while staying professional.
Fun, fast pace environment
Senior Account Specialist (Former Employee), Texarkana, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: had my own desk
Cons: many
Worked my way up to account specialist within three months.
very stressful
Customer Service Represenative (Former Employee), TXJuly 10, 2014
Although I like helping others, this job was a bit stressfull, expecially having to explain why products don't perform as they should, and getting blamed for something you had no control over.
Missed this place
Tier 3 (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 8, 2014
Pros: great enviroment, great supervisors and great pay
What a great place to work, I have recently applied back here. Because I just loved the place and only left because my class schedule didnt work well around work..
Harte-Hanks
Senior Sales - Horizon BCBS - (Contract) (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSJuly 7, 2014
Pros: helping others
Cons: lack of communication all the way around
Brokered New Jersey Medicare
 Called on clients 65 Over and Under – Prequalified calls only / Incoming & Outgoing calls
 Achieved 200 plus incoming calls per day
 Reached 30 plus outgoing calls per day
 Supporting SNP – Special Needs plans (Having Medicare and Medicaid)
 Informed and sold clientele new Medicare Advantage Plans of 2014
 Informed – more... and sold clientele new Supplement Plans available for 2014 (Dental / Stand Alone Prescription Plans / Medigap Plans)
 Completed extensive training on 2014 new medicare plans available to the medicare eligible offered by Horizon BCBC of NJ
 Finished extensive training on the 2014 Obama Care Administration and the HealthCare Reform – less
Fun place to work lots of energy.
Customer Service Representative for FedEx (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 30, 2014
Pros: lots of training, and quarterly training.
Cons: having a 4 minute to end a call.
Our workplace was very motivated, lots of challenges and we worked together as a team. I learned alot and was able to improve my social skills everyday. Some of the best parts of my job was having leads and management on hand to help with any situation and having resources to escalate calls if necessary. Employees got rewards for meeting thier expected – more... call times. – less
Great team managers and team players
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Overland Park Ks.June 30, 2014
Pros: good team players
Cons: temporay postion
we enrolled seniors in medicare helped with questions about enrollment in medicare and sent out mail for questions about medicare

1 2 3 4 5

About Harte-Hanks

Harte-Hanks, Inc. (Harte-Hanks) is a worldwide direct and targeted marketing company that provides direct marketing services and – Read more